PDA

View Full Version : Calum's Clue Scroll Tips

Calum
19-10-2006, 05:20 PM
http://www.123uploads.com/uploads/903c0e4fc0.png (http://www.123uploads.com)
LEVEL 3 Clues:
Hello, The main thing that you need for clue scrolls is CONFIDENCE with the level 3's prepair to be pushed into the deep wilderness to get your rewards!
The most expensive reward you could get from a level [3] clue scroll are Ranger Hats these are worth 3.7 -4.2 MILLION

LEVEL ONE Clues:
The Level 1 Clue scroll coordernates are non-existant well to me knolage[not alot] I've never had a level one clue scroll with co-ordernates. From these Clue Scrolls you can get Not so good rewards the best being wizards boots these are worth 150k-200k Little compared to the ranger boots.

LEVEL TWO Clues:With level to clues you get almost ok-ishh rewards each time. The most expensive item you xcan get from a level two clue scroll is Ranger Boots. These boots are worth a lot! 1m - 1.2m To be exact these are very good ways of making money because you can kill low level monsters AKA Guards that are level 21 and drop these regually. Also you get a lot of trimmed armour [G] [T] [Adament] You can sell this in Varrock in the west bank in the garden place to the east. This is the world 2 of worlds and is VERY busy so try not to take all of your items incanse you get a random event and lose them all.
Here are some of the possible rewards from all clue scrolls:

LEVEL ONE CLUES@
Torn Pages
Firelighters
Other Possible Rewards Coins, Elemental Runes, Swordfish
1st Class Black Armour (g)
Black Armour (t)
Berets
Wizard Robes (g)
Wizard Robes (t)
Studded Leather Armour (g)
Studded Leather Armour (t)
Highwayman Mask
Wizard's Boots
Black Kite (h)
Other Possible Rewards Black Armor, Steel Pickaxe, Black Weapons, Earth Runes, Chaos Runes, Nature Runes, Law Runes, Body Runes, Elemental Staffs, Sapphire Amulet, Trout, Salmon, Green Dragonhide Armour, Coif, Normal Bows, Oak Bows, Willow Bows.

LEVEL 2 CLUES@
2nd Class Adamant Armour (g)
Adamant Armour (t)
Boater Hats
Headbands
Green Dragonhide Armour (g)
Green Dragonhide Armour (t)
Ranger Boots
Adamant Kite (h)
Bows, Yew Bows.
Normall adament armour
LEVEL 3 CLUES@

3rd Class Rune Armour (g)
Rune Armour (t)
Guthix Armour
Saradomin Armour
Zamorak Armour
Gilded Armour
Enchanted Robes
Blue Dragonhide Armour (g)
Blue Dragonhide Armour (t)
Cavalier Hats
Pirate Hat
Robin Hood Hat
Rune Kite (h)

Here is what i would normally take:
http://www.123uploads.com/uploads/323c50e68a.png (http://www.123uploads.com)

Fine
19-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Fantastic guide. :rolleyes::$:rolleyes::eusa_wall:eusa_danc:8

shenk.
19-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Nice guide - not all rewards there but yeh gives you a good picture.

Also lvl 1 co-ords don't exsist... yet ;P

jeff
19-10-2006, 05:56 PM
nice guide ill use it

Buzle
19-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Ooooer, nice guide! ;]

Youheard
20-10-2006, 06:15 PM
OK guide I guess... not very detailed and I wouldnt take all that stuff for a wilderness coord. I take only the items needed so I can drop the spade etc if I'm getting killed.

IGlooscap
20-10-2006, 06:33 PM
OK guide I guess... not very detailed and I wouldnt take all that stuff for a wilderness coord. I take only the items needed so I can drop the spade etc if I'm getting killed.

Plus!, i leave 4 lobbie spaces freee, cos sometimes you get reward, and it drops and you tele. etc.

Crunk
23-10-2006, 11:13 AM
nice guide :P

Barwy
24-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Plus!, i leave 4 lobbie spaces freee, cos sometimes you get reward, and it drops and you tele. etc.

Just like I did, in wildy near green drags, I run back up and got Pk'ed. Rune (t) helm too - seriously the best thing I'd had for a looong time

Guide is okay, but yer - killing a zammy mage in wildy - dont take food, armour or anything.

Dds, spade, sextant watch and chart and full prayer is all you need

Havoc_Generator
24-10-2006, 07:38 PM
ty this will help me one day.

∙Matthew∙
21-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Wow! Great Guide! ♥

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!