PDA

View Full Version : I need smithing help. +2rep!

Joord
19-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Okay so i need help on what, and where to get my smithing lvl up the fastest. I would also like to know what lvl i should do this up to. For example tell me Bronze dagger, dwarven mines, up to lvl 10. I am lvl 21 mining and 15 smithing. Please do help!

Thank you.

Axel
19-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Lol, you're actually taking it seriously.... umm...

Just make like daggers and med helms and when you can make bronze platelegs and bronze chest plate, make them. Only make useful stuff.

kooldude23
19-10-2006, 10:13 PM
I think you should you only make items that can be sold easily.

Dan
19-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Mine iron in varrok/yanille/ardougne, then make the highest thing you can or the thing that uses the most bars then sell to general store as many people dont buy iron :p

Joord
19-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Lol, you're actually taking it seriously.... umm....

Lool, yer ino :( because like that guy spammed the spam forum the other week, so I thought i'd give Rs ago. Btw the info you gave me isnt to good :P I can smelt/smith iron daggers... Shell i just keep smelting/smithing the best i can do? And i'm gonna mine/smith in fally cus it has a bank, smelting place, mining place, and a anch thing were you make the stuff. :)

Dynamical
19-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Well since no1 will really buy iron you should just make items that you want for yourself and the ones that sell for the most to store. So make yourself full iron armour if you need it etc. When your at the level that is.

Joord
19-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Well since no1 will really buy iron you should just make items that you want for yourself and the ones that sell for the most to store. So make yourself full iron armour if you need it etc. When your at the level that is.

Tbh i dont care about the money, until i can smelt/smith steel... I just trying to get my smithing lvl up as fast as i can ;) and ive got full steel already... I think, because my combat is 22

/Rossco\
20-10-2006, 08:59 AM
i think legomans/dan's advise is the most useful. fairly simple aswel,

i'm taking it your f2p aswel?

i suggest just making the best iron item until level 30.

then mine as much coal adn iron as possible before smelting and smithing. saves you hopping between to skills constantly/slowing your leveling down.

Blue
20-10-2006, 09:34 AM
make the item that uses the most bars. Ypu get exp per bar you use not per item. So just make the bets item you can with the most bars

---MAD---
20-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Mine iron in varrok/yanille/ardougne, then make the highest thing you can or the thing that uses the most bars then sell to general store as many people dont buy iron :p
or make arrow heads, those can be used for ranging :p.

/Rossco\
20-10-2006, 12:31 PM
or make arrow heads, those can be used for ranging :p.

member only item :)

RareWolf
20-10-2006, 07:09 PM
i make cannonballs which help get my range up :)

Evolving
21-10-2006, 02:05 PM
i make cannonballs which help get my range up :)
Member only :P

Mario
21-10-2006, 02:14 PM
so your level 15 so u can make bronze 2h swords, say you had 27 bars of bronze (and hammer), you could make 9 2h swords and 27 daggers
9 2h swords xp= 333xp
27 dagger xp= 324xp
theres not much difference
i'd go with 2h they sell for more and u get more experience
i wouldnt make iron daggers yet because only about 50% of all ore become bars.

Rashelly
21-10-2006, 02:18 PM
If you're free play, mine copper and tin at first and smith bronze, since there's only a 50% chance of getting an iron bar with an iron ore if you don't have a ring of forging.
For the fastest exp, make the item that uses the most bars, so at 15 smithing, make bronze 2handers...Until you can make something better.
It's up to you when you start using iron, I can't remember if ring of forging is a members item or not, but if you can use a ring of forging, it'll be better to make iron.

Joahh
21-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Do plates its the fastest.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!