PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Not sure if this has been posted before

Simplicated
20-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Well its called the quicktrade scam i think...

Basically they shout out a really good deal like dicemaster for my red pillow or something so you go to trade them and they do it and tick the box and then click x really quickly about 2-3 times so you're ready to tick really fast and put something in that looks alike heres the ones i have seen

White pillow > white doormatt
red pillow > red doormatt
bronze dragon > red dragon (my mate traded a throne for a red drag thinking it was bronze :s)
gold pod - light brown pod
throne - red plasto (this has been done with some people :s)

And there are a few more !!!

Just be careful you are 100% sure what it is before you tick to avoid getting scammed

afterall if they are really going to trade im sure they would leave it ticked for more then 1 split second

Owned?
20-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Yes you are right :(
I often run my rare shop and i fell for the "red doormat once" because i had lots of pple in the room and it was really busy so i wasn't 100% concentrating.
The guy put a red pillow in to confirm a trade then cancelled, then traded again i put in a hc he put in doormat and ticked straighht away so did i -.-

But now.. when someone trades I let them put in the content first :)
DONT TICK until they have put their item in first - sureproof way of not gettin scammed. If they say "Hurry quick click fast cuz ive gtg" IGNORE THEM you kno what they are trying to do then :) :eusa_danc

And i think this scam has been around for quite some time :( :eusa_wall

DJ Dut Chat
20-10-2006, 02:53 PM
ive fallen for it before.

DCeption
20-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I have a tired to get the deal :( But i got fooled lol

Vibes
22-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Yea i lost silver drag.

He sed that he would do dj decks for it.. so im like yea!!

N he put in silver trophy n i clicked so quikly lol

40Percent
23-10-2006, 07:25 AM
lol, I fell for that once, the n00b used it to get stickies off me tho rofl! said he'd gimme a white pillow

Simplicated
23-10-2006, 01:33 PM
stickys LMAO! ^

PenguinFluid
23-10-2006, 03:07 PM
i fallen for it twice cause my sister kept doin my red laser for this huys throne and then she did for red plasto lol on my account
and i fallen for my green pillow for his green pillow and norms we bofe accepted did this 8 times got loadz of norms then instead of green pillow he put in green roller the scream of terrot neva left me lmao

Simplicated
24-10-2006, 04:15 AM
omg why did you let your sister on your account !! lol

yeah i hate these scams i think there kinda newish :s

no way that they can get banned for it either i dont think thats what i hate about it most you just have to be careful

Lewizz!
24-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Lol you get these noobs that say "c'mon you gotta be faster". I'm like "No", out the door! :)

PenguinFluid
09-11-2006, 11:25 AM
omg why did you let your sister on your account !! lol

yeah i hate these scams i think there kinda newish :s

no way that they can get banned for it either i dont think thats what i hate about it most you just have to be careful

I DIDNT SOMEHOW SHE GUESSED MY PASSWORD I WOLKED IN A SAW HER DOING IT LOL

Hurts
09-11-2006, 11:40 AM
I fell for the pillow>doormat trick once.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!