PDA

View Full Version : Goths, Greebos, Chavs, Skaters, Trendys

Pilgrim-Soul
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Grrr whats with all this...

Personally i think its all a waste of time.... il tell you what i am...

A PERSON :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Scriptermone
10-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Me too :)

G-flow
10-03-2005, 09:40 PM
i dunno what i am.. We have different names up in scotland .. chavs are " neds " , check out www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk lol :) amusing...

Pilgrim-Soul
10-03-2005, 09:45 PM
i dunno what i am.. We have different names up in scotland .. chavs are " neds " , check out www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk lol :) amusing...

as soon as i looked at that freeky pic i clicked off.. lol :eusa_danc

G-flow
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
freeky pic? Its a ned in an old photo lol :) believ me its funny, theres a video of a chav trying to do a trick on his bike and falls on his face... looks sore :)

Dave,
10-03-2005, 09:49 PM
All these groups of people are to do with music genres

As for me I listen to indie and punk rock, but dress in jeans, t-shirts and trainers/converse.

G-flow
10-03-2005, 09:50 PM
yeah your right, Its mostly around music etc

Dave,
10-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Lol I am always right ;) :p

We wouldn't have any of these groups if music was banned but who wants that to ever happen?

G-flow
10-03-2005, 09:55 PM
but the thing is i am into rap music and i wear converse? Though i suppose i stilllisten to s.o.a.d etc

Dave,
10-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Loads of people wear converse but most people think its all the rockers who wear them?

G-flow
10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
yeah all the punks/ grungers or w/e , but it aint :) but thats how people think it is lol.. i'm like half n half anyway :)

xJoeYx
10-03-2005, 10:35 PM
The groups are mainly music orientated, but with music your clothes tend to differ. the names are stereotypes, and trust me, stereotypes are useful.

For example if your a goth, and you go to a party that was just completely full of chavs you wouldnt fit in.

Fingerboots
10-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Mm, I'm an indie but, I have been called a Greebo.
It just annoys me when people think what they wear makes them a different kind of person.

As cheesy as it sounds... it's what's on the inside...

And people that claim they're 'original' or 'alternative' because they wear Converse, like some people I know "I'm not a chav, look I'll show you my converse!"

Anyway.. Well down where I live we have the new 'alternatives'. Basically, the townies who now think they're 'original' because they wear Converse shoes, dye their hair black and wear ear plugs.
THEY'RE NOT ALTERNATIVE! They are all copying each other which defies the whole point in it.

It seems to go something like this:

Townie1: I am tired of being a townie, lets be 'original'.
Townie2: Good idea. But we must still all dress the same and think that what we wear effects who we are because I have no idea what being different and NOT following the crowd is.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
11-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Yep I knew that too! Gosh Im Good :p
Non educated delinguants

Gosh my spelling is bad
:p

XxRIZZLAxX
12-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Them names are just another way to put people into stereotypes and they're not a good thing, no matter what anyone says. Most teenagers are thought of as thugs and people who are always up to no good, which is far from true! People get bullied and killed for the stereotype people think of them as! Everyone's their own individual but how can we be when we're all pushed under the same catagory?

xJoeYx
12-03-2005, 10:59 AM
we should kill all the chavs, then it would be a far better place.

jesus
12-03-2005, 01:09 PM
I am me. Thats all =]

Stanfordstud
18-03-2005, 11:42 PM
what the hell is a chav

Mit
19-03-2005, 09:21 AM
iam wat i am. i like different things. i like sports but i lke rnb and hip hop what does that make me....

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
19-03-2005, 10:16 AM
i wear pink converses n i dnt listen ta a lot of rock music n ppl always say im a chav

it well consusin :S

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
19-03-2005, 10:22 AM
im so confused wiv all tht chav stuff :s i wear all diff clothes n listen 2 diff music eg pop rnb rock punk rap etc n all my m8s say im a chav i dnt get it wots the point in labels 4 ppl neways its not like they r a totally diff person 4 wot they wear listen 2 n act like!!

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post

xJoeYx
19-03-2005, 11:43 AM
id say a chav is sum1 more wiv a bad attitude that is a plain idiot that starts on ppl for no reason rather than wt they wear or what they listen to.

but its stereotypical they wear cheap sports brands enjoy a bit of fake burberry, listen to RnB, Rap, Pop, very uneducated, vandals and think drugs are cool! - but remember its the attitude tht makes u a chav.

ppl.. this is the group that all teenagers are named as a "thug" after.

I believe in equality, but for me - chavs arent part of it, there disgusting, they treat otheres that arent like themselves poorly :@

Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Mod)- Do not be rude to other forum members or people.

Dave,
19-03-2005, 11:44 AM
id say a chav is sum1 more wiv a bad attitude that is a plain idiot that starts on ppl for no reason rather than wt they wear or what they listen to.

but its stereotypical they wear cheap sports brands enjoy a bit of fake burberry, listen to RnB, Rap, Pop, very uneducated, vandals and think drugs are cool! - but remember its the attitude tht makes u a chav.

I believe in equality, but for me - chavs arent part of it, there disgusting, they treat otheres that arent like themselves poorly :@

Yes all that is very true and it is a shame .

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
19-03-2005, 01:59 PM

i ent a chav then :D im happy now

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
19-03-2005, 02:45 PM
we should kill all the chavs, then it would be a far better place.

wots wrong wiv chavs?? sum of my best m8s r chavs

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do NOT double post, simply edit your previous post

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!