PDA

View Full Version : IF this was real, would you be in support?

alexxxxx
20-10-2006, 10:17 PM
The pain, anguish, uncertaintey of some people drives them over the edge. To suicide, to death. The Republic Of The Living Dead are an unknown, charity to some, that are dedicated to keeping the hated, the ignored, the lonliness from knocking on deaths door. When somebody goes missing in Nottingham, nine times out of ten, the republic have got them. They commited suicide, but are not dead. Simply, reborn.

How you ask? Easy. The Republic's Soldiers, all dead and reborn, catch and violently kidnap suicide attemptees. They all understand what the victim is going through and they help.

Who are in this cult? Over 200 people are in. Every single one lives in Nottingham, living after dieing. Every one gothy, emo. Even the forty year olds. They all live in 3 or 4s in lofts, storerooms above shops in stolen cars and vans. All guided by heavy metal, emo music and their long lost dreams. Every one used to live. Eventually, they lived in pain and suffering and tried to commit suicide. They failed. They live on.

Every small clan live together tightly, taking drugs and drinking all day long, while trying to keep themselves secret. Guided by the lyrics and the crashing of the guitars of the music they listen to, living in fear of being caught and what would happen, they stay unknown.

Their old lives are simply erased, there name erased, there likes and dislikes erased, there mind erased. New names, replace them, old dreams are replaced by new ones. Simply to live to stop the death that they almost subjected themselves to.

Some people may think that they are being used as zombies and drones. Living for nothing, as love is hard to come across in the community of the republic, dreams have been shattered the day they tried to kill themselves. Some people may think they are better off dead.

Number one, the leader, which nobody has seen his face, as a balaclaver is always worn. He tells them of how he started the republic. He tried to shoot himself after he lost his job, his dad got arrested and his mum died. He did succeed, his heart no longer beats, the bulllet passed through his brain, but god sent him back to earth to keep the suicides from getting too high, and try to lead them to unity and happiness.

It is hard to tell if any of the members of the republic are happy, as every one has been brainwashed by Number One. Brainwashed to be told that they must live secretly as a community, only meeting at night. Stopping suicides by any means than exposing themselves.

How do they live without money? Easy. God creates money and gold for number one. Number one splits it for everybody. Everybody buys pizza, drugs, and booze to live off. The music is stolen.

Anybody leave the republic? Number one allows everybody to leave when they are well enough to seek new challenges in their life and will fund them. But everybody stays put, seeking out to fulfil their dreams of saving somebody from death. Erasing them and starting them afresh.

Is it right or wrong?

By the way, this cult doesn't exist.

Yes or no?

:dallsgreen
20-10-2006, 10:21 PM
No, why should other people decide what's best for you.

Ezzie.
20-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I doubt God would fund such a ******ed "charity" If it was real though I guess it'd stop them going to hell etc? Suicide is a sin according to some so meh.. If it was real, would be alot of controversy lol ^^

:Hazel
20-10-2006, 10:24 PM
No, thats just weird. :s

Eamonn
20-10-2006, 11:18 PM
I cba to read it all, can someone sum it up in a sentance for me ty :]

Always-Think
21-10-2006, 12:21 AM
little red riding hood got eaten the end they all lived happily ever after kthnxbi.

(on topic: i cba to read that sum it up k)

simon!
21-10-2006, 12:28 AM
I dont know actually, maybe because you'd want to save someone from making a mistake and you'd want to help them wouldn't you. But then again you can't exactly stop someone from doing something they really want to do can you?

alexxxxx
21-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Kinda strange eh?

^.^
21-10-2006, 09:03 AM
hell no, cults arnt exactly charities they'll try to help you and probably rob you for all your money afterwards.

cocaine
21-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Im not in support.

Brody
21-10-2006, 10:14 AM
no that is just wierd

Mentor
21-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Im almost certain that wasnt written to be serios, sounds alot like some of the anadotal hypothisis used to make points about ethical belifes "/, like the Invisable purple dinousaw and the Spaggetiimonster, First being about belife in god, the second about ID being taugh in school "/ Nether serios, yet still makeing very clear points "/

sarey
21-10-2006, 09:06 PM
No, why should other people decide what's best for you.

Ditto...:rolleyes:

Bear-Max
21-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Sorry, but it's stupid.

PaintYourTarget
21-10-2006, 09:36 PM
I once saved someone from suicide. Sure I loved them and everything, but I beat the crap out of myself because I'd prevented them from doing something they really wanted to. I'd stopped them escaping and forced them through all the pain and depression of recovery.

Huddle
21-10-2006, 10:47 PM
NAw matey.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!