PDA

View Full Version : Thinkhabbo radio owned?

RareIce
21-10-2006, 05:12 PM
yep www.thinkhabbo.com

Thread closed by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Not news.

Huddle
21-10-2006, 05:13 PM
We can only hope.

-:Undertaker:-
21-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Let us pray that its owned :eusa_pray

Btw I think we're not allowed to make threads about Fansites :s

Pyroka
21-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Well its not exactly news.. Itll pass in a matter of 10 minutes or so.. + Youre just giving them more publicity so if you're trying to make a show of them, youre making a show of them in a good way, a way that Thinkhabbo like... So just like close? PLS?

Eckuii
21-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Dont give them the satisfactation of us making 10+ threads over it.
They probably got somebody to look like they hacked it to get some more publicity.

I just hope it was hacked, and is removed from the offical fansite list (If its on there).

Does anybody even like that stupid place?

Pyroka
21-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Not many people like Thinkhabbo... But anyway, agreed with Eckuii, if youre hoping that theyve been hacked then youre just giving them more publicity for when theyre back on? Its not a good idea.. And as Undertaker has mentioned, i dont think we're allowed to make threads about Fansites being "owned".. So i suggest you close this thread before a Moderator does, and you get a infraction with it.

Ps. Eckuii, youve got a [center] problem with your sig.. Just to point that out.

Eckuii
21-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Not many people like Thinkhabbo... But anyway, agreed with Eckuii, if youre hoping that theyve been hacked then youre just giving them more publicity for when theyre back on? Its not a good idea.. And as Undertaker has mentioned, i dont think we're allowed to make threads about Fansites being "owned".. So i suggest you close this thread before a Moderator does, and you get a infraction with it.

Ps. Eckuii, youve got a [center] problem with your sig.. Just to point that out.

I know, cbb changing it ;)

I am in total agreement (TRYS TO STAY ON TOPIC)

Boxiel
21-10-2006, 06:10 PM
not news

Jamie W
21-10-2006, 06:20 PM
just generally lol @ them

RareIce
21-10-2006, 06:26 PM
mod close thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!