PDA

View Full Version : How to set your computer for RS

James.Easy
21-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Ok here is a quick guide to set up your computer for RuneScape.

Ok, first make a new folder on your desk top (Right click > new > folder) name it RuneScape or whatever.Put all your RuneScape resources in it, like alching prices etc.In mine i have: High alching prices, RuneScape official client, calculator, EggTimer software and a timing guide.

[Optional]

Next, make another folder in your RuneScape folder, name it Screens, and inside that, make another folder name it the month your in eg "November - 2006" Store your ScreenShots for that year, in there.

[/Otional]

Now in your RuneScape folder, make a new folder, name it RS.Now right click all your important RuneScape stuff, and create shortcuts for them, now move the shortcuts to the RS folder.

Next for Windows uesers.Right-click your taskbar. click toolbars > new > and find your RS folder.You should now see "RS" on the taskbar.You will now have quick access to your RuneScape files.

There you go, thanks for reading my guide and happy Scaping!

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - The guide is already in this section and is already on a famous runescape website and you gave no credit to the creator, Thread closed and moved to "Runescape"

DIEALEX
21-10-2006, 07:08 PM
this is on n0va's site?
;l

James.Easy
21-10-2006, 07:23 PM
N0vas site ?

Youheard
21-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Ripped, its on both N0vaLyfe's website and in a thread already posted by Mad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!