PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Kind of an alt.

Examplify
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok... I did this in about 5 minutes 39.56 seconds, let me reassure you they get married and go to Dubai for their Honeymoon..

And they all live happily ever after.

Here it is :

G-flow
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
sorry, i'm confused...

2hd.
11-03-2005, 07:10 PM
lol, i get it v.good

Mined
11-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I agree with frontslide im not quite sure what you have done, please explain :)

G-flow
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
maybe big guy gets with little girl???

2hd.
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
its like king kong when huge guy fancies this tiny girl

G-flow
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
ah i see! ;) hehe good! :p

Crying-Angel
11-03-2005, 07:17 PM
all i can say is o.......................k then :s

Examplify
11-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Well, the girl (Me) is innocently walking the Habbo Gardens and then suddenly dissappears into a wisp of fog...

Anxiously, I walk deeper into the fog and see a silhouette, curious I walk towards the big shadow and it turns out to be a TROLL!

My first intention was to run... but deep down I know all creatures just want to be loved, so gingerly I start talk to him.

After a while, I start to calm down and realise all he wants is a big hug! So I give him one and the troll seems to smile.

I tell him I have to go and visit Habbox Help Desk, he starts to cry so I say I will go to him tommorrow.

So, I'm in Habbox Help Desk, talking to AngJum2002 and then we hear big thumps on the ground, and AngJum2002's decaff starts to shake. So we run to the window and see Troll ( that's his name, btw )

I wave to everyone and say " I'll be back " and they all wish me luck, then I jump out of the window and Troll catches me, then Callie turns up on her Hobba Car she nicked from Exavior.

And orders the Troll to put me down, Troll obides and puts me down. Then he proposes and I'm shocked but also quite happy, so I agree..

We have the wedding in Slice of Life ( Troll's favourite food is Pizza ) and we go back to Moonglowgirl's Garden of Eden as it is the only room close enough to Troll's habitat which is ironic as I met him in some fog.

Anyways, we get loads of pressies and I have to write the Thank You Notes while Troll goes out to Dr.Evans' N.H.S because of a leg injury.

And we went to Dubai, but got bored as there is no Habbo Hotel there so we came back. And we now live happily ever after.

The picture was taken by a fairy when I first met Troll...

There you go... that's the story!

G-flow
11-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh... Thats a big meaning for an alt lol, *claps* well done :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!