PDA

View Full Version : who are the IOU?

2hd.
11-03-2005, 09:06 PM
who are the iou? who are the owned by? all i know is tht they are scripters.......

G-flow
11-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah i think my mate got hacked by one of them ... on his mish it says iou

Szam
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Iou are a scripting crew, wont name any names but they are as far as I know the last big crew on habbo UK.

G-flow
11-03-2005, 09:22 PM
I never knew there was any " crews "

iRoss
11-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Search IoU on the habbo nav, it may come up with people they owned i dunno

U DIDNT? omg how long have u been on habbo?! u have never heard of krewz? gawd xD :$

Scriptermone
11-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I know who IoU are I will name a name but he moved accounts...
his old account was Blood he scripted my best mates account the day he was leaving
My mate: Reception Him on us: :Zack, or Diagnostic :(

Szam
11-03-2005, 09:27 PM

Well that would depend on how long you have been on habbo, I take it you joined within the last year? About a year and a half ago there was alot of problems with crews such as VoD,DdK Etc and Sonicmouse being one of them.

G-flow
11-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Lol nope, I joined Habbo Hotel around the start of 2002 :)

Anderman
12-03-2005, 07:00 AM
If your not stupid you cant get 'Pwned' by them,
To steal your account the will keylog you - Get anti viris
They will trash your room - Be careful who you give your rights to.
Thats about all they can do really

Lord Zero
12-03-2005, 08:24 AM
From what I have heard [iou] aren't really much.

The only good 'crew' was DDK. Which had real programmers/scripters and REAL hackers.

Szam
12-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Lol nope, I joined Habbo Hotel around the start of 2002 :)

Yet you say you have NEVER heard of any type of scripting/hacking crews?

Dave,
12-03-2005, 11:46 AM
From what I have heard [iou] aren't really much.

The only good 'crew' was DDK. Which had real programmers/scripters and REAL hackers.

I knew people in VoD and DDK, I also knew the founder of VoD that Brian person (obviousy not his habbo name) They couldn't do anything really, just put furni in the walls, thats all I ever noticed them doing.

Lord Zero
12-03-2005, 05:20 PM
I knew people in VoD and DDK, I also knew the founder of VoD that Brian person (obviousy not his habbo name) They couldn't do anything really, just put furni in the walls, thats all I ever noticed them doing.

The founder of VoD was a guy called Nicholas. And DDK did much much more than just putting furniture within walls.

For example many DDK members founded scripts. DDK hacked Habbo housekeeping. DDK also released videos of some habbo/and or sulake workers. And more..

Matty
13-03-2005, 02:45 AM
The founder of VoD was a guy called Nicholas. And DDK did much much more than just putting furniture within walls.

For example many DDK members founded scripts. DDK hacked Habbo housekeeping. DDK also released videos of some habbo/and or sulake workers. And more..
How and where did they get videos?

Nia12
19-03-2005, 01:20 PM
iou is owned by blood, he even used to have iou parties that got on the pop list, and for some reason he never got banned. He has a website with all the rooms he and his crew have trashed, sad really.

SimonBlood
14-11-2018, 04:21 PM
iou is owned by blood, he even used to have iou parties that got on the pop list, and for some reason he never got banned. He has a website with all the rooms he and his crew have trashed, sad really.

Hahahahaha those were the days man

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!