PDA

View Full Version : All Credits bought should get donated to Comin Relief

Pilgrim-Soul
11-03-2005, 10:08 PM
But no!! Habbo are too selfish!!

What are your veiws on this??

la-ur-en
11-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Maybe not ALL the money, but maybe atleast 2p every credit bought...

Dave,
11-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Just cos they don't donate the money to Comic Relief doesn't mean they are selfish.

I mean not everyone has to donate. There are loads of companies that haven't donated but you wouldn't call them selfish. Its because you don't like paying for creds so you think they should donate all the money.

Pilgrim-Soul
11-03-2005, 10:12 PM
maybe some of the money then... habbo is me,me,me -- money,money,money

Liberal Rob
11-03-2005, 10:14 PM
lol Sulake puts profits before anything else, thats Captialism for you.

Dave,
11-03-2005, 10:19 PM
lol Sulake puts profits before anything else, thats Captialism for you.

Well duh you don't work hard not to make money. Also habbo aren't all money, money, money. I really don't like people who say things like that, people have to make money by selling some kind of product, habbos product is credits, to make money they need to sell them. Seriously think before you start saying things like this.

Jacko2kn3
11-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm not saying Africa doesn't need the money, and I respect everyone who donates, but I would prefer to donate to a cause that will aid someone closer to home, such as cancer research or whatever. That isn't being selfish or whatever, I just prefer those type of charities than others.

Jamie
11-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Its a Business, Habbo get the money = more version's of Habbo.
And not 100% of the money actually goe's to afica or whatever it is,
only about %20 of it goes, Who do you think is going to pay for the studio, the celeb's that came, the light's?

Liberal Rob
11-03-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm not saying Africa doesn't need the money, and I respect everyone who donates, but I would prefer to donate to a cause that will aid someone closer to home, such as cancer research or whatever. That isn't being selfish or whatever, I just prefer those type of charities than others.

If that makes you selfish then i guess i am aswell.

Sulake is a company and yes Dave i see your point, but whilst we pay, pay, pay we dont have a say in how our money is spent.
Customers in shops have something like a Union to insure that there getting value for money, i think habbo should have the same.

Concentric
11-03-2005, 11:44 PM
If that makes you selfish then i guess i am aswell.

Sulake is a company and yes Dave i see your point, but whilst we pay, pay, pay we dont have a say in how our money is spent.
Customers in shops have something like a Union to insure that there getting value for money, i think habbo should have the same.
I completely disagree with your arguement, Habbo is there to make money, full stop. They have no more of an obligation to give their profits to charity than any other business. I don't understand why everyone thinks Habbo is unfair, it's not there for any other reason than to make them money.

Liberal Rob
12-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Company yes, I am not disputing that what i am disputing is that Habbos dont even have the right to protest against any decision Callie/Sulake decides to make.
Like i said without becoming too political lol we pay, pay, pay but what for? We have no say in how our money is spent. We are paying to keep the sharholders in profit. Not for more habbo goodies.

jesus
12-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Through a set period of time, that would have been a good idea =]

Dave,
12-03-2005, 02:24 PM
We have no say in how our money is spent. We are paying to keep the sharholders in profit. Not for more habbo goodies.

First of all once you have got credits the money is now Habbo Hotel's money. Not yours. They don't have to bring out new furni if they don't want to. Also you say "We have no say in how our money is spent" everything you buy from anywhere, you don't have any right to say that the money should be spent on something else. Why not think before you start saying stupid ignorant things like this?

Dave,
12-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah I wish people would think about both sides before they post.

Jacko2kn3
12-03-2005, 10:45 PM
If you think money should go to Comic Relief from buying credits, don't buy credits and send your money to comic relief :S

Liberal Rob
12-03-2005, 11:02 PM
why all the comic relief threads! Think about what threads you create before you spam up the forum. Habbo is a profit organisation.
"Ok, microsoft earns billions so lets teepee there offices untill they pay money to comic relief? Or how about ITV1, they earn lots of monay but they aint done nefin for comic relief so lets stop watching that channel."
How newbish do i sound! Loads of companies make profit but it doesn't mean that its law that there money goes 2 charity. Lock the thread :l

Firstly Bill Gates (owner of Microsoft) has given millions to charities in Africa with regrads to aids and immunsation. So Cupid look up your facts before you start debating matters which you obviously appear to know nothing off.
Yes you are of course right many companies make a profit that is after all what companies are made for, but if a man on a wage of £20, 000 can afford to donate a few quid towards comic relief then Im confident that Sulake who must roughly make £20, 000 a day can afford to make a donation towards helping those not as lucky as us in life.

First of all once you have got credits the money is now Habbo Hotel's money. Not yours. They don't have to bring out new furni if they don't want to. Also you say "We have no say in how our money is spent" everything you buy from anywhere, you don't have any right to say that the money should be spent on something else. Why not think before you start saying stupid ignorant things like this?

So Dave your telling me that once our parents pay their income tax they have no say in how that money is spent? What a foolish comment, you appear to be another one who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Of course we have a say we have an elected government who spends it for us on what we want!
Habbo talks of a community yet we the people have no say in how our money is spent? Sulake is a company and most companies have Unions to look after our interests. Hence we have the TUC in Britain, making sure we receive a bigger share of the cake. We should have a say in how our hotel is run.

It appears that the likes of Cupid and Dave put the intrests of how much can you earn...... Before helping Humanity itself.

Dave,
13-03-2005, 01:16 PM
So Dave your (is spelt you're) telling me that once our parents pay their income tax they have no say in how that money is spent? What a foolish comment, you appear to be another one who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Of course we have a say we have an elected government who spends it for us on what we want!
Habbo talks of a community yet we the people have no say in how our money is spent? Sulake is a company and most companies have Unions to look after our interests. Hence we have the TUC in Britain, making sure we receive a bigger share of the cake. We should have a say in how our hotel is run.

It appears that the likes of Cupid and Dave put the intrests of how much can you earn...... Before helping Humanity itself.

So Rob you are telling me that income tax is a company selling a product? What a foolish comment, you also appear to be another one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course we have a say in how the government money is spent, but habbo isn't the governerment, it's a company. Yes habbo talks about community to help us enjoy their product, yet like most other companies we have no say in how the money is spent, lets say like Microsoft, since they have been mentioned, we have no say in how their money is spent either. We also do have a say in how our hotel is run, just not the money side. Why not you also have a think before you post :)

And I never said anything about them not helping humanity, its just their choice not ours.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!