PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Tele Glitch

Hecho
22-10-2006, 03:02 PM
I Was in a room by myself when someone came through a tele. But you saw them at the dor for a second and then they came out of the tele Its kinda hard to explain

Kardan
22-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Old, it's been like that for ages.

exploit
22-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Old, happened to me for quite a bit..

Verrou
29-10-2006, 05:51 AM
It's probably because the default entry to any room is the door, and it normally happens to fast to see, but if there's enough lagg you can see the person appear in the door for a brief moment then come out of the tele.

Ver.

PTER
02-11-2006, 12:35 AM
It's probably because the default entry to any room is the door, and it normally happens to fast to see, but if there's enough lagg you can see the person appear in the door for a brief moment then come out of the tele.

Ver.

He's correct. Since entering a room is ALWAYS through the door, you are transported from the door all the time, and sometimes you are able to see someone in the door for a second, before they actually pop out of the tele.

Also, I've found, when modifying your room preferences, while you have a tele in the room, it sometimes randomly teleports you with the teleporter no matter where you are in the room. It usually gives you a black screen since you're usually not near the tele.

lew!
02-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Since V9... :( I think.. :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!