PDA

View Full Version : SitePanel [BETA PREVIEW 0.1]

:Blob
22-10-2006, 05:09 PM
SitePanel is a panel which helps you manage your site.

The SitePanel is owned by RadioPanel.co.uk, which also has a RadioPanel to buy.

In the Panel Network there is currently:

RP, SP

There is going to be more panels coming.

Anyway, to the BETA PREVIEW

You can find this at: http://www.webshakes.com/Panel/index.php

Features done:

News
Add News
Delete News
Edit News

Members
View profile
Login
Logout

Admin
Upgrade User [Currently DISABLED in BETA]
Delete User [Currently DISABLED in BETA]
There is much more

For a ADMIN demo, login with admin/admin

Site Panel is owned by RadioPanel.co.uk, Copyright © RP, SP and all Staff

Thankyou,

RP, SP

adm
22-10-2006, 05:14 PM
That's a techtuts usersystem :rolleyes:

Wonderful, you've obviously been devoted to this project and in my view - it's paying off.

I've left my mark. ;)

22-10-2006, 05:16 PM
That's a techtuts usersystem :rolleyes:

Wonderful, you've obviously been devoted to this project and in my view - it's paying off.

I've left my mark. ;)

It aint a bloody techtuts system :) Techtuts suck my dads *******

zoey101
22-10-2006, 05:24 PM
nice - you got somthink wrong with news

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/shake/public_html/Panel/news.php on line 11

Huddle
22-10-2006, 05:25 PM
It aint a bloody techtuts system :) Techtuts suck my dads *******

Now you just contradicted yourself there, didn't you!

Read the syntax, thats just wrong.

Oh and the site sucks very bad. I couldn't do anything?
4/0 and a bad try.
Dan

22-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Edit: Sorry, wrong post, thanks for comments, and how does it suck?

And im editing that nick

zoey101
22-10-2006, 05:31 PM
it dosent suck

Jackboy
22-10-2006, 05:52 PM
hmm
6/10 Could be better ;)

22-10-2006, 05:54 PM
hmm
6/10 Could be better ;)

How?

Anyway ive added avatars

timROGERS
22-10-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm going to be building a better one :)

adm
22-10-2006, 05:58 PM
That's it,

Let's all put Ryan in a sour mood day.

22-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Lol :D

Tomm
22-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Just to point out, I did not code this :D

22-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Just to point out, I did not code this :D

Ye he didnt, im making it for RP :D And speak to me on msn

Jackboy
22-10-2006, 06:05 PM
it can be made better with...

More options ;)

timROGERS
22-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Some of the user system bits are really weird :P I want to see how weird the PHP of it is :P

22-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Some of the user system bits are really weird :P I want to see how weird the PHP of it is :P

What u mean

JoeComins
22-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Well Gareth, or the member called "Primal" is making one which will be far superior than anyone on here, so stop bicaring. If you dont like it, atleast he tried, and Ryan knows more than half of you!

If you have to argue, argue about whose is least terrbile, ok? I like Ryans

primal
22-10-2006, 06:20 PM
I think its cool.

All of the people who say its not very good, its Under development. Its not the look you should be thinkin of right now, its the functionality.

Seems to work ok, the actualy look will obviously be put in at the end, first they need to get everything working.

And everytone who says its crap, lets see your usersystems. And i keep reading about this TechTuts. Bloody hell, all usersystems have the same basic layout, and functions.

Even if it is taken from a tutorial, i see nothing wrong with that. You are allowed to take something that wlready been written and make it your own, i mean why reinvent the wheel, when someone have already built the basic system. it doesnt mean that the cloder doesnt understand it.

Infact it would be impossible to take a usersystem and add your own stuff to it, and integrate the login system and database quesries without knowing php or sql.

I think its cool. has a lot of petential.

Primal

JoeComins
22-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Agreed. I use to use tutorials for areas of my templates, and I often still use those techniques to create my own. Does that mean I didnt make them? No! And if you cant do any better, or even if you can, but dont have one, and havnt put the time into it, dont critise Ryan!

22-10-2006, 06:29 PM
I think its cool.

All of the people who say its not very good, its Under development. Its not the look you should be thinkin of right now, its the functionality.

Seems to work ok, the actualy look will obviously be put in at the end, first they need to get everything working.

And everytone who says its crap, lets see your usersystems. And i keep reading about this TechTuts. Bloody hell, all usersystems have the same basic layout, and functions.

Even if it is taken from a tutorial, i see nothing wrong with that. You are allowed to take something that wlready been written and make it your own, i mean why reinvent the wheel, when someone have already built the basic system. it doesnt mean that the cloder doesnt understand it.

Infact it would be impossible to take a usersystem and add your own stuff to it, and integrate the login system and database quesries without knowing php or sql.

I think its cool. has a lot of petential.

Primal

Thanks you two.

I would like to see your panel, cos what ive heard from Joe, it would be better than Joomla probs.

Recursion
22-10-2006, 06:32 PM
i like the idea, cant wait for it!

Also include add pages edit pages etc... and when you add a page it automatically adds it to the navigation, then do a navigation edit page where you can reorder the links ;)

22-10-2006, 06:35 PM
i like the idea, cant wait for it!

Also include add pages edit pages etc... and when you add a page it automatically adds it to the navigation, then do a navigation edit page where you can reorder the links ;)

If you log into the admin account you can see whats coming up

Add Content (BEING ADDED)
Delete Content (BEING ADDED)
Edit Content (BEING ADDED)
Add Links (BEING ADDED)
Delete Links (BEING ADDED)
Edit Links (BEING ADDED)

And I have 4 days before Tom makes me not make it under the RP name..

JoeComins
22-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks you two.

I would like to see your panel, cos what ive heard from Joe, it would be better than Joomla probs.
Currently in Production :)

And nothing to do with me thank God! Too hard, and boring

22-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Currently in Production :)

And nothing to do with me thank God! Too hard, and boring

It aint boring! *Falls on table snooring*

Mentor
22-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Thanks you two.

o.0 i seriosly doubt what you have there is anything compaired to a maturly developed program like joomla?

The functionalty mentions seems limited at best "/ granted its still early in dev.

Plus if you want to see my user system, just check out my site, the backend also runs mostly in ajax

JoeComins
22-10-2006, 08:05 PM
o.0 i seriosly doubt what you have there is anything compaired to a maturly developed program like joomla?

The functionalty mentions seems limited at best "/ granted its still early in dev.

Plus if you want to see my user system, just check out my site, the backend also runs mostly in ajax
T'was a vast exageration, and a joke.

alexxxxx
22-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Needs a bit of work really, keep on going.

23-10-2006, 08:51 AM
SP is no longer for RP, is for Primal now, I think... Need joe to come online

JoeComins
23-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Blob: Talk to Gaw - I dont know what he thinks. I would like to do it with you and make our own site if Gareth either doesnt want it.

Splinter
23-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Basically its just a basic user system currently.. with a bland interface etc... there is a large difference between creating a cms for your own server and making one to be downloadable since there is so much to think about. I personally always start with the install module and creating the basic db structure...

good luck.

JoeComins
23-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Is this the infmous Splinter? :O

Have you got MSN - You use to have it, but I havnt spoken to you for a while, even though you wont remember me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!