PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'll talk to my self! Since none of you care about the other side of Comic Relief!

Toes
12-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Hiya, comic relief is not all good! I got to a Roman Catholic primary were we believe that having abortions is wrong. I have not put any money 2wards CR this year as I just found out they did fund abortoins ( apart 4rm voting 4 Edith ) Instead i give the money that I raised 4 comic relief 2 SCIAF ( Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund ) I love the programme but do you think it is right that they show you all the people in Africa dying but not tell us about the Abortions rite here in the Uk? I know you will hate me for this but Comic Relief are mean in my eyes killin babys inside there mothers!
How do u feel about this Dawn?

Edit By nvrspk4 Forum Mod-Please Don't Post More Than One Thread On Same Subject

Kardan
12-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Please don't make three threads about the same thing please.

Well, Comic relief back what they want. But I do agree that abortions might be wrong. I'm 50/50 with that stuff....

Toes
12-03-2005, 01:31 PM
I think it is really bad! Why do they not show you this on the tele? suppose they wanna ''Help'' People in Africa! I'm not saying they don't help but sometimes u wish they would tell the truth!

Toes
12-03-2005, 01:31 PM
I think it is really bad! Why do they not show you this on the tele? suppose they wanna ''Help'' People in Africa! I'm not saying they don't help but sometimes u wish they would tell the truth!

Suppose...

Kardan
12-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Please don't double post either :l

Plus Comic relief do tell you the truth.

At least I beleive that :l

Dave,
12-03-2005, 01:33 PM
What are you on about?
People don't want those children so they get an abortion, its their choice.
Its more cruel to bring a child up with HIV/Aids than it is to have it aborted.

Also abortions aren't cruel, such as teen mums, its beter for them to finish education and get a good job than it is to bring a child up an inch away from poverty.

Also technically its not really a child, just a few cells.

Also you say you go to a primary school, I don't think you are old enough to understand what actually goes on, sorry....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!