PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned for reporting a scammer!

Boxiel
23-10-2006, 08:09 PM
good call mods! well done, i can see you all did well at school /sacasm, As a few of you know, i have a scam clone, going round scamming people of credits, saying he is me (because i am so trusted on HxF for selling creds) and hes doing my nut, So i reported him, and got banned for abusing the CFH. How freeking stupid, so iv had a shouting match with mods on another account, and all i get back is: "use the HHT for this matter" if they dont send that, all i get is bloody spelling mistakes, monkeys could moderate better. really,

oh well 1 hour left

Peace <3

Lilian
23-10-2006, 09:07 PM
MODS say use the HHT because they are freakin lazy "dip sticks" and cba going a head with the matter. SACK THEM ALL!!!! GET THE HOBBAS BACK!!!! At least Hobbas care unlike mods, I get replies like that, I reported someone for saying free credits reply: "Use the ignore button, WAHEY You have the power!" of course i have the freakin power the point is there goin around the hotel sayin it to new habbos and that FGS! Habbo is loosing enough players as it is, but i must say 9,126 tonight best ive seen for weeks!!!

Over & Out!

!Lily!

EDIT: Lol gota bit carried away... I think :S

DCeption
23-10-2006, 09:13 PM
MODS say use the HHT because they are freakin lazy "dip sticks" and cba going a head with the matter. SACK THEM ALL!!!! GET THE HOBBAS BACK!!!! At least Hobbas care unlike mods, I get replies like that, I reported someone for saying free credits reply: "Use the ignore button, WAHEY You have the power!" of course i have the freakin power the point is there goin around the hotel sayin it to new habbos and that FGS! Habbo is loosing enough players as it is, but i must say 9,126 tonight best ive seen for weeks!!!

Over & Out!

!Lily!

I can see how tradjic that would be for you. I mean i would have almost died if that had happened :rolleyes: And that ban was stupid ;/

EhJay
25-10-2006, 12:58 AM

Over & Out!

!Lily!

EDIT: Lol gota bit carried away... I think :S

Just because you always get the same message from the mods, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything about it. You have to realise that there is usually one mod on at a time. Rarely have I seen two. Imagine how many CFH's they get per minute. The IGNORE message is an automated one and the mods DO look into every CFH that is sent, so imagine how long it takes them when they have to read them, then sort out bans (unless the CFH is nothing). All due respect to the mods, I think they could do with having more than one on shift at a time, but at the same time I do think that the mods do a great job; apart from the unfair bans that are given out, which I do think is ridiculous.

DarkSound
25-10-2006, 01:00 AM
good call mods! well done, i can see you all did well at school /sacasm, As a few of you know, i have a scam clone, going round scamming people of credits, saying he is me (because i am so trusted on HxF for selling creds) and hes doing my nut, So i reported him, and got banned for abusing the CFH. How freeking stupid, so iv had a shouting match with mods on another account, and all i get back is: "use the HHT for this matter" if they dont send that, all i get is bloody spelling mistakes, monkeys could moderate better. really,

oh well 1 hour left

Peace <3
omg he got me his names Boxial right he added me and sed sellnig bronze drag 1t so i sed come to my room he did and he put fire dragon lamp in then he was sayin u callin me scammer im postin thread on hxf i no u im ruining ur rep :(

womanizer
25-10-2006, 05:28 AM
I got banned for reporting 2 people for cybering once.

Simplicated
26-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Thats just pathetic tbh, i know mods have a hard jobs, but does anyone know why they got rid of hobbas in the first place? ...

I left habbo and had a 2 year break and ive just rejoined a few months ago i mean

everyone knows hobbas were more useful because they were so many of them and they were always willing to help you out and go to guestrooms etc made it so much easier and quicker

I know they had the same powers as mods but they arent going to steal your furni seeing as to apply to be a hobba you needed to send of a form with official ID and your picture and i dont think you would risk doing fraud or anything like that for furni lol and if you do then your just sad.

The programs that gave hobbas those powers (from what ive heard) were only on their computer that they installed from a disc, and if anyone else went onto there account ( A hacker for example ) then it would just be like a normal account because they wouldnt have the program on their computer or is this all just BS? Because thats what i was told by someone

Laurensh1
26-10-2006, 07:42 AM
The programs that gave hobbas those powers (from what ive heard) were only on their computer that they installed from a disc, and if anyone else went onto there account ( A hacker for example ) then it would just be like a normal account because they wouldnt have the program on their computer or is this all just BS? Because thats what i was told by someone

Go tell someone else snowwhite..
I think you heard it from L. ie

It doesn't work like that, they gave the powers (kick, ban, alert) to the accounts ;) Otherwise any account on that computer that goed on Habbo gets powers, even not mentioned that your story is totally fake :)

Porosity
26-10-2006, 11:25 AM
seems like a stupid banned to me, but they are probably just lazy and tell you to use the HHT anyway, they probably even know that doing that wont help

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!