PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas

Simplicated
24-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Ok here are a few of me ideas hopefully they have not been posted before sorry if they have!

Pick up all function: When you click on furni and it says pick up it should have a dropdown list saying pick up all, for picking up all the furni in the room would make it a lot quicker also if there is more then say 10 of something it should give you the option to just pick them up eg 20 petals.

Room bots: These would be good for public rooms and i think they should have themed ones eg bartender, waitress, hairdresser, chefs, etc

New accessories for your body: earings, studs, glasses, sunglasses, tattoes, lipstick, make up, facial hair, piercings, necklaces bangles, etc

Change room function: have the ability to move your rooms up and down in your lists of rooms so that your most popular one is on the top and all your storage ones are at the bottom!

Like you can on msn i think you should have the ability to have a status instead of just writing it in the console, eg busy away brb on the phone appear offline.

Auto kick function: if you turn this on in your room and someone says the exact same thing twice in a row (eg advertising) they automatically get kicked

Ban function: I think this would be a really good idea after all its your room its up to you who to let in i think you should be able to have a ban button right by kick and they will never get into the room again or maybe have time limits on it aswell like the mods do for our rooms?

If someone is in the room and has their console up maybe the habbo should get out a little console and hold if like they do with a drink but with both hand and look at it like a mobile so you know when people are using their consoles? would be funny lol

also it would be good if, once you have created a room to be able to change the size of it, that would only work once you pick up all the furni incase there is not enough room for it.

joint room owner: good for partnerships i know this would not be possible but it would be good if 2 people can own a room and they both have rights but they can only pick up the furni which they have put down

More advanced search feature - when you search for someone it says the owner of the room they are in, "in a guest room" doesnt really help lol

Posters that cover up the whole door unlike the mummy one such as habbo babes poster 2 but ones that make it look like a door or stairs or something in the background instead of a boring black background lol

once again sorry if these have been said before!!

-Dispute
25-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Good ideas :) +rep

J.J.V
27-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I had exactly the same idea about the room banning thing and I actually made an alt about it! I made this alt about 2 years ago I think.
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7664/bannedin8.png
Good ideas +rep

Simplicated
27-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Ty thats a great alt would stop those annoying door scammers and just annoying noobs lol

exploit
27-10-2006, 08:20 PM
These are great ideas. +rep!

Yggdrasill
27-10-2006, 08:58 PM
These are great ideas you have there.

Immenseman
27-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Some great ideas, I would never be able to think of something like that.

Simplicated
04-11-2006, 03:40 AM
tyvm :)

04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow, Nice +Rep ^^

PenguinFluid
07-11-2006, 08:59 PM
this has been said but i agreee
with the ban potion what happened if u won a ff or a bet and then some n00b banned u?? :s

Simplicated
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Then its good in a way, because you would never go back to that room again if its a scam room

If a game room was gonna scam you they would do it anyway instead of banning you they would keep kiking you or lock the room so it wouldnt really help scams tbh imo.

Unafraid
09-11-2006, 10:45 AM
this has been said but i agreee
with the ban potion what happened if u won a ff or a bet and then some n00b banned u??

If they wanted to "ban" you do they could do it in their own way.. just password the door, and then nobody can get in and moan about them scamming..

----------

Some great ideas here, I love the console "animation" whislt on console, and the ban feature would be extremely usefull!

Simplicated
09-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Exactly lol

personally i think the ban feature would be really good at the end of the day if someone has set out to scam in a game room they will do it anyway

Rcss
09-11-2006, 04:25 PM
kwl ideas
10/10 for oginallity +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!