PDA

View Full Version : [US] New(ish) Official Fansite

Evolution
24-10-2006, 05:23 AM
As some of you may remember (SkaterChu, Marc & NewsLetter mainly) Habbo US did an Official Fansite clearance and removed a lot of fansites.

www.habbo.com/community/fansites

Guess who's back? ;)

Xarea
24-10-2006, 07:05 AM
After scrolling up and down nine times, I didn't notice any changes. Then I looked back at this thread and remembered you posted it.

FYI: ''Habbo staff member'' - Staff should be capital.

Evolution
24-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Where did I say Habbo Staff? :S

Xarea
24-10-2006, 07:16 AM
On the description of your site.

Evolution
24-10-2006, 07:19 AM
I didn't write it... stop trying to find things to pick on me for.

Kardan
24-10-2006, 07:33 AM

The staff type the final draft of it up on the website itself...

Evolution
24-10-2006, 07:34 AM
The staff type the final draft of it up on the website itself...
He is just trying to pick on me. Notice how he never went through the whole page and pick out all the mistakes? ;)

Xarea
24-10-2006, 07:35 AM
He is just trying to pick on me. Notice how he never went through the whole page and pick out all the mistakes? ;)

Actually, this thread is about a certain article, I read it and noticed a mistake.

Pathetic child.

Evolution
24-10-2006, 07:35 AM
Actually, this thread is about a certain article, I read it and noticed a mistake.

Pathetic child.
I'm not the one moaning about a mistake about a letter... ;)

Sharkiedo
24-10-2006, 07:37 AM
It's not about an article, it's about official fansite updates..

Congrats Habbos!

Xarea
24-10-2006, 07:43 AM
It's not about an article, it's about official fansite updates..

Congrats Habbos!

Wow, the only positive comment in here. It doesn't really count as you have some sort of importance in Habbos if I remember...

Evolution
24-10-2006, 07:44 AM
Wow, the only positive comment in here. It doesn't really count as you have some sort of importance in Habbos if I remember...
It also doesn't count when you're the only one posting ^_^

You
24-10-2006, 11:42 AM
As some of you may remember (SkaterChu, Marc & NewsLetter mainly) Habbo US did an Official Fansite clearance and removed a lot of fansites.

www.habbo.com/community/fansites

Guess who's back? ;)
wot about me n rob?

GommeInc
24-10-2006, 12:04 PM
*tries to ignore the pathetic comments made by Rixn*

Congratulations! I am not sure what site has been added but well done :P

And as for this "staff" problem, I am slightly sceptical. I believe it only should be a capital if the place of which the staff work is before the word staff. Like "Habbo Staff." But if you are talking about the staff, like : "I am a staff member," then you don't need it. But that is what I think it used to be at least.

Besides, is it really that important? The obnoxious one appears to me just to have a quick rant about something so trivial (obnoxious one being Rixn). The point has gone across and we know what, whoever wrote it, is on about. Unless, Rixn, you are so dumb and stupid, that you cannot tell the difference between "Staff" and "staff?" Is this the case? You cannot understand the huge connection between them?

Grow up, you pathetic child. The point has gone across and it IS readable by a very, VERY huge audience.

That is all ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!