PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting a new pure..

Dotals
24-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Its going to be a proper staking pure, I'm gonna train it in pest control, mostly.

I've started it yesterday night, does anyone have a pure that they just started and wanna train together or they can start one?

If not don't worry.
(:

Joahh
24-10-2006, 12:46 PM
I dont but goodluck on yours :)

Evolving
24-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Its going to be a proper staking pure, I'm gonna train it in pest control, mostly.

I've started it yesterday night, does anyone have a pure that they just started and wanna train together or they can start one?

If not don't worry.
(:

Ahh man lol its people like you that make pc rubbish lol just low level i know your tryin to get your levels up but do it when ur better not when your pure is a noob + get xp from spells/ raging what ever your doin u get hp xp as well

Youheard
24-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I wish people wouldn't post everytime they decided to make yet another pure.

Chosen One
24-10-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=159348

gawd.

Mr.Sam
24-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Ahh man lol its people like you that make pc rubbish lol just low level i know your tryin to get your levels up but do it when ur better not when your pure is a noob + get xp from spells/ raging what ever your doin u get hp xp as well

You need to be 40 combat + to get to pest control and it is not just for ''1337'' high levels.

and good luck :)

add: im_a_cretin

Brody
24-10-2006, 01:24 PM
i added u foxmoth so turn chat on

Dotals
24-10-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm just telling you all i'm making a pure so you don't need to link me to a sticky. :|

Sam I'll add you, add Capitul

and alex, its not low level people who make pc rubbish, If I had 60 range, I would own them monsters and If I had high str I would hit 12/13 and I will have maul about level 40, blue d hide or w/e.

so I wouldn't say PC is just for high levels.

Youheard
24-10-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm just telling you all i'm making a pure so you don't need to link me to a sticky. :|

Sam I'll add you, add Capitul

and alex, its not low level people who make pc rubbish, If I had 60 range, I would own them monsters and If I had high str I would hit 12/13 and I will have maul about level 40, blue d hide or w/e.

so I wouldn't say PC is just for high levels.

Unless Evolving's name is Alex you've got the wrong person...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!