24-10-2006, 02:04 PM
took me 15 mins
i am very plzed:) http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5848/trackiesoj0.png

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:05 PM
took me 15 mins
i am very plzed:) http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5848/trackiesoj0.png

Now take away the 5.

It sucks, aswell as all your previous alts.

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:07 PM
if u dont like em DONT POST

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:09 PM
if u dont like em DONT POST

Dude, if you're gonna post your 'things' on a forum, you're bound to get opinions, weather they're good or bad.

This is the only reason you're posting this ****, you want attention.

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:09 PM
no mate im trying
ur not in my mind r u

Brainpower
24-10-2006, 02:10 PM
It's not 15 minutes,
it's five minutes ago that you made your last alt...

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:13 PM
i did it last nite

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:14 PM
no mate im trying
ur not in my mind r u

You make no sence n00b.

It's not 15 minutes,
it's five minutes ago that you made your last alt...

Ownage?

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:15 PM
=

Ownage?
yes i got owned, im now crying

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:21 PM
yes i got owned, im now crying

What, you're expecting sympathy now? :rolleyes:

Also, you said you wanted to see me do better than your Nike thingie.

Anyway, this isn't at all good. I'm not expecting decent ratings or anything.
In my eyes, I find this better to look at than your work. Yes, this is rubbish, but I'm not a pro, so there you go ;]

http://www.****************/uploads/4c700bd35f.bmp

Minix
24-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Warren don't say words like n00b (With the zeros) and ownage... It makes you look stupid :P

And yeah... you need to do it pixel by pixel Jay, rather than just getting a ready sized paintbrush and scribbling on it. It over all looks very messy and awful - I understand if its one of your first, They look quite remnant of what mine looked like when I did some when I first started! In any case, if you want do do quick habbo alts, then use habbo colours, make your own, use black outlines, and make sure its symmetrical. If you like, I could quickly redo that for you for you to use as a guidline ;)

(Edit: And Warren, don't post off topic - if you want good ratings for that, you need to make it isometric and use shading. It's nothing to boast about)

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:23 PM
What, you're expecting sympathy now? :rolleyes:

Also, you said you wanted to see me do better than your Nike thingie.

Anyway, this isn't at all good. I'm not expecting decent ratings or anything.
In my eyes, I find this better to look at than your work. Yes, this is rubbish, but I'm not a pro, so there you go ;]

http://www.****************/uploads/4c700bd35f.bmp

LOL!!! awful 0/10

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Warren don't say words like n00b (With the zeros) and ownage... It makes you look stupid :P

And yeah... you need to do it pixel by pixel Jay, rather than just getting a ready sized paintbrush and scribbling on it. It over all looks very messy and awful - I understand if its one of your first, They look quite remnant of what mine looked like when I did some when I first started! In any case, if you want do do quick habbo alts, then use habbo colours, make your own, use black outlines, and make sure its symmetrical. If you like, I could quickly redo that for you for you to use as a guidline ;)
please that would help alot

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:29 PM

(Edit: And Warren, don't post off topic - if you want good ratings for that, you need to make it isometric and use shading. It's nothing to boast about)

Haha, okay :P

LOL!!! awful 0/10

please that would help alot

Ever heard of Multi-Quote?

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Haha, okay :P

Ever heard of Multi-Quote?
no whats that

Dotals
24-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Warren give him a chance, hes posting alts to try and improve, and I think the way he done the D hides like runescape is good, so why do you keep abusing him for posting alts? just get a life seriously, if he wants to post them let him, you can't stop him, now shut up?

www.pixeljoint.com read some tutorials on Isometric pixel art.
4/10

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:46 PM
no whats that

It's when you can choose more than one quote at a time :rolleyes:

Warren give him a chance, hes posting alts to try and improve, and I think the way he done the D hides like runescape is good, so why do you keep abusing him for posting alts? just get a life seriously, if he wants to post them let him, you can't stop him, now shut up?

www.pixeljoint.com read some tutorials on Isometric pixel art.
4/10

Because they're pointless. He's not even gonna attempt to improve.

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:48 PM

www.pixeljoint.com (http://www.pixeljoint.com) read some tutorials on Isometric pixel art.
4/10
thank u very much!! ownt warren

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:49 PM
thank u very much!! ownt warren

:rolleyes:

Minix
24-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Dunno... I fixed the pixel errors - you had alot... :S

Try not to scrub out the black lines when you fill in, okay?

I changed some colours to, and added shading. :)

And I think it was a blueish camoflague? I made it camoflaguey, but if you were just trying to make the same color, you didn't do a very good job - to select a colour in paint, click on the tool that looks a bit like an eyedropper thing... then click on the colour you want to use.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3775/dsde2.png (http://imageshack.us)

artistjay
Because they're pointless. He's not even gonna attempt to improve.
i think ive improved
look at my 1st alt then look at my last 2

Coolster :)
I love this alteration, nice vision, maybe put some more shading onto the bow, it'll look cool when its like that :) although it is as people say a tad messy :)

artistjay
I love this alteration, nice vision, maybe put some more shading onto the bow, it'll look cool when its like that :) although it is as people say a tad messy :)
thanks ill try

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 02:52 PM

And I think it was a blueish camoflague? I made it camoflaguey, but if you were just trying to make the same color, you didn't do a very good job - to select a colour in paint, click on the tool that looks a bit like an eyedropper thing... then click on the colour you want to use.

:eusa_clap

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:55 PM

wow class

24-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Lol warren, this guys alteration work is 10x better than yours, a 2 year old could do your work warren, so stop being affensive to other users when you can do half the work they can.:eusa_clap

artistjay
24-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Lol warren, this guys alteration work is 10x better than yours, a 2 year old could do your work warren, so stop being affensive to other users when you can do half the work they can.:eusa_clap
lol u owned him!

Minix
24-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I mean personally, thats rubbish - thats just what you did with black lines and simple, one line, habbo shading. Just trying to get you to fix you ways with the pixel errors and stuff. And you need to understand that copying and pasting things like heads, when you havent made the background clear or anything, or feet that are still attacked to parts of legs onto things like fridges aren't funny and they look awful <:X

artistjay
24-10-2006, 03:01 PM
I mean personally, thats rubbish - thats just what you did with black lines and simple, one line, habbo shading. Just trying to get you to fix you ways with the pixel errors and stuff. And you need to understand that copying and pasting things like heads, when you havent made the background clear or anything, or feet that are still attacked to parts of legs onto things like fridges aren't funny and they look awful <:X
kk m8!

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 03:01 PM

*Offensive

And like I care how good my work is? Like I said, I can't do alts. I admit that, so why can't Jay? :rolleyes:

lol u owned him!

Lol :D

24-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Mate, firstly, yes im not a rocket scientist, and lol, you thought he was saying that to you? he was talking to me *******?
and lol says you who makes your own fan rooms. Ahahahaha

Minix
24-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Make your own fan rooms? I seriously never though of that... :)

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Mate, firstly, yes im not a rocket scientist, and lol, you thought he was saying that to you? he was talking to me *******?
and lol says you who makes your own fan rooms. Ahahahaha

Yes, I know he wasn't talking to me :eusa_eh: I was laughing at the ownage :rolleyes:

And if you're still on Habbo, check the other 10k+ Habbos, since I'm not the only one who makes his/her own fan rooms ;)

artistjay
24-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Yes, I know he wasn't talking to me :eusa_eh: I was laughing at the ownage :rolleyes:

And if you're still on Habbo, check the other 10k+ Habbos, since I'm not the only one who makes his/her own fan rooms ;)

HA! u admitted it, how sad

Minix
24-10-2006, 03:16 PM
We've gone soooo off topic, I can't even remember what the topics was! Ahh yes- your ranger. I think people have said all they needed to say, and that this whole thread has been wrapped up with no serious consequences or people crying. Can we just close the thread now? :P

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 03:17 PM
HA! u admitted it, how sad

Erm, atleast I have the guts to amit it? :eusa_eh:

24-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Ye i cba with sad people on this forum anymore close thread. Not directed at you minix.

artistjay
24-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Erm, atleast I have the guts to amit it? :eusa_eh:
I dont use habbo, only for alts.

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I dont use habbo, only for alts.

Yeah, you're kinda missing the point... :rolleyes:

Ye i cba with sad people on this forum anymore close thread. Not directed at you minix.

I'm going to take a very wild guess and say I'm the sad person, because I'm one of the 5- odd people who are with me when I say "Jays pointless 'things' are horrific" ;)

stratosphere
24-10-2006, 03:34 PM

Could you be a clone by any chance? :rolleyes:

scubadiva
24-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I really can't be bothered having a go at you anymore. I'm gonna start taking your side :P. This alt shows you're improving by the clothes. I like the colours on them. If you want to improve, perhaps try first adding a black outline around the items?

24-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Aha no, at the person who said im his clone, my habbo names clasus, i dont know this guy i just like what hes making.

ark alost
24-10-2006, 04:32 PM
The clothes look like blue Dragonhide from rs( but only the style of em, coz u cant really rip that from rs). on the other hand the bow needs work... lots of work O_o
4/10
ur getting better!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!