PDA

View Full Version : The Sims Online - The Sims 2 Online?

matt9875
24-10-2006, 02:15 PM
anyone got the sims online cuz ime thinking about buying it, also wouldnt it be great if they made a sims 2 online :D

alexxxxx
24-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I wouldnt bother getting Sims Online anymore. The idea was great, but it just didn't work well.

Misawa
24-10-2006, 06:53 PM
The Sims online wasn't released in the UK.

There are no current plans to release The Sims 2 Online.

Oh, and the creator of your anti-'chatspeak' image doesn't have good grammar himself, hence 'Dont'. ;)

womanizer
24-10-2006, 09:06 PM
I played the sims online for 3 years. You can download it but a Credit card is needed. The Sims Online is great for playing with other people, make businesses, focus on crafting, making friends, enemies. However in the past few years it was went down hill. There has been no updates in the game for about 2 years and only 1 person working on TSO [MaxisSarhara] It is fun for the first few years before the novelty runs out. There is no plan for The Sims 2.

The official forum:
http://sims.stratics.com/

If you do get it, create a sim in Alphaville or Blazing Falls as they are the most busy cities.

If you have any questions about The Sims Online feel free to PM me. :)

alexxxxx
25-10-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm downloading. What cards do they accept?

matt9875
25-10-2006, 09:51 AM
i think American Express, visa n one other one that i cannot remeber wait its mastercard :D

summer
25-10-2006, 09:57 AM
I've heard it's pretty crap.

alexxxxx
25-10-2006, 10:19 AM
i think American Express, visa n one other one that i cannot remeber wait its mastercard :D

crazzle. I hope it takes Solo. Or Maestro.

Eamonn
25-10-2006, 10:31 AM
crazzle. I hope it takes Solo. Or Maestro.
It will probably take Maestro but not Solo if is it an American site and I thought you said it is rubbish? But you are still getting it ;s ?!?!

womanizer
25-10-2006, 02:01 PM
There are "griefers" on tso that open houses called "FREE MONEY-FOR EVERYONE" they promise large payments for your to stay at their house. they then abuse you lol. Most people come for the fun. I am a famous "griefer" in Blazing Falls. If anyone gets TSO, we can hook up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!