PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Propergander Industries... [Wip]

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 03:58 PM
http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/4105/wip4aw6.png
Constructive Critcism and Ideas are greatly appreciated.
And on the subject of the spamming noob, just don't post in his threads? Without an audience, he has no-one to annoy.

Mario
24-10-2006, 03:59 PM
very nice. but the steps need to be a bit bigger because the habbos feet are much bigger. also the rubbish bin needs to be less dirty but not too less dirty.

scubadiva
24-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Wow. The path is obviously WIP, so I won't comment on that. I like the building, especially the dumpster. Try adding a sign, because the actual building is quite plain at the moment. :) Also, try making the steps pink, they stand out too much.

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 04:01 PM
very nice. but the steps need to be a bit bigger because the habbos feet are much bigger. also the rubbish bin needs to be less dirty but not too less dirty.
They're based on the ones in the drome, but I'll take a look when I colour them.

I'm adding detail to the building now. Make it look as decrepid (spelling?) as the dumpster and generally add a run-down feeling. I'll do the sign with a few letters missing, or something.

Brainpower
24-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Nice,
try using more black outlines.

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Nice,
try using more black outlines.
Yeah, I can see where you mean, but I prefer to keep a highlight rather that totally outlined in black.

Brainpower
24-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I can see where you mean, but I prefer to keep a highlight rather that totally outlined in black.

Ok,
but to give you a look:
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3299/alt1av5.gif
i think it turns out much more habboey.
:O and 8/10

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, that was pretty much where I was going to add it.
To be honest, I only did it on Habbo as a scale referance and so I could post in this forum, where it would achieve more attention. I'm more than likely going to cut it out and post it on PixelJoint when I'm done.

brandon
24-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey it will turn out to be great if it's anything like your other one

Brainpower
24-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Loowl,
ok :P

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 04:17 PM
http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/4105/wip4aw6.png
Constructive Critcism and Ideas are greatly appreciated.
And on the subject of the spamming noob, just don't post in his threads? Without an audience, he has no-one to annoy.

Ahh, very nice. Now that is what I like to see :P I think I've seen a similar idea before (not flaming, just saying), but it's still great.

I'm not too sure about the garbage bin, I don't think it really goes with the building?

Umm, a garage door might be good? Y'know, for stockings and that? (:s)

8/10, I predict it'll be a masterpiece once it's finished =]]

EDIT: I'm kinda gonna ignore that spammy guy now, like you said, he'll stop if he has nobody to annoy.

Minix
24-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Lol
Do you mean, "Propaganda Enterprises"? and, do you know what "Propaganda" means? :P

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 04:21 PM
There are the 2 garage doors on the raised section. I just haven't added detail yet =]
The bin is something I've already made before and posted. It's one of the only alts I'm kinder proud of and I aim to add that level of detail throughout the piece, as you can see I've already started on one of the roofs.

Me and the forum member Adam have worked on many buildings together, so that might be where you've seen it.

Propergander is my habbo name. It is a misspelling of Propaganda, which is spreading/propagating political beliefs and ideas, but it also means "Right Goose". Which originates from us calling our mate a 'Duck plucker' =]

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 04:25 PM
There are the 2 garage doors on the raised section. I just haven't added detail yet =]
The bin is something I've already made before and posted. It's one of the only alts I'm kinder proud of and I aim to add that level of detail throughout the piece, as you can see I've already started on one of the roofs.

Me and the forum member Adam have worked on many buildings together, so that might be where you've seen it.

Propergander is my habbo name. It is a misspelling of Propaganda, which is spreading/propagating political beliefs and ideas, but it also means "Right Goose". Which originates from us calling our mate a 'Duck plucker' =]

Oh I see, I thought they were windows :P

Yeah, I think I've seen a building of yours or his. I know it was 'Something Enterprises' :)

Keep up the good work on the alteration though =]

EDIT: 'AK Enterprises' by Adam, that's the one =]

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/Admz/building_wmk.png

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh I see, I thought they were windows :P

Yeah, I think I've seen a building of yours or his. I know it was 'Something Enterprises' :)

Keep up the good work on the alteration though =]

Haha, yeah, ApK Enterprises is something Adam did.
I was responsible for the 2 doors on the left hand side of that =D

Minix
24-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Ok misunderstanding

And I think thats a very funny spin of things :P

Machine Head
24-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Haha, yeah, ApK Enterprises is something Adam did.
I was responsible for the 2 doors on the left hand side of that =D

Ahh, very nice :eusa_clap :P

Joord
24-10-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't like the way you done the bin, and that roof bit, but the rest looks good so far. 8.4/10.

artistjay
24-10-2006, 06:31 PM
awful u used not the right colours
3/10

Black_Parade
24-10-2006, 07:00 PM
We can all tell Its W.I.P

But its amazing so far !

7/10

As for the ideas maybe you could try and do a sky? :D

PaintYourTarget
24-10-2006, 10:31 PM
I don't like the way you done the bin, and that roof bit, but the rest looks good so far. 8.4/10.
What's wrong with them?

awful u used not the right colours
3/10
What would the right colours be, picasso?
Admittidly, my other monitor is a tad darker and so the colours do look off, but I don't think that's what you mean.

We can all tell Its W.I.P

But its amazing so far !

7/10

As for the ideas maybe you could try and do a sky? :D
I doubt I'll add a background, although I could make smoke linger around, and the like.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!