PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate people asking for furni??

micky.blue.eyes
13-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Hi,

I often get people asking for furni.
Here is one I thought was funny:

I was reading the forum when I got a message on the forum.
The message said: "My mum just died and I'm sad, can you give me some free furni it would make me happy."
Me knowing it wasn't true (because who is going on habbo when your mother just died??)said I wans't giving furni.
She said: "plz" and another "plz" and another message with "plz"
I said: "No, 1 more plz and you will get a kick from my friend list"
She said: "I'm reporting you."
I said: "Go ahead but they can't ban me because I didn't do anything wrong"
She said: "Yes you did"
I said: "Oh yeah? What did I do wrong??"
She said: "You're being nasty to me"

This made me laugh. I was very polite to her (I said No, sorry, I don't give free furni unless somebody wins a competition) and then she sayd I'm nasty to her.

Did you also have a funny situation where somebody asked you for furni?? Please share it with us.
Post stories and comments please.

Thankies from me

RedStratocas
13-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I hate furni beggers too.

Someone asked me once if they could get furni because they were too poor in real life to afford credits. I asked how she afforded a computer, and shee left :rolleyes:

Max
13-03-2005, 02:37 PM
LOL!! Good one Strato
And yes Mickey thats very common, they beg and beg and then they get mad because your 'being nasty'
Just buy credits, and if you cant or cant afford, to bad but i paid for it and so will u.

Mined
13-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Well i actually look in my hand and see what i have if i have some 1-2 cred things i actually give them some, as when i first started someone gave me some funri and i was so happy so i think that im doing the right thing by returing the favour.

Dave,
13-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I just say "Go away you annoying fool" works all the time :)

Seacat
13-03-2005, 05:33 PM
No I don't hate people asking for furni.. I usually give them something. Asking for Furni is a better way then scamming to get furni. :)

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:00 PM
I give them things. Like plasto and then they say "thnx thnx (heart) u"

Toes
13-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I hate wen ppl do that! I'm hc and i get it nearly every day! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:13 PM
HC's get free furni, thats why :)

Pulchritudinous
13-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Well I don't go on habbo that much, so I don't need my furni, and I do give away the cheap stuff, the newbies really appreciate it.

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Well I don't go on habbo that much, so I don't need my furni, and I do give away the cheap stuff, the newbies really appreciate it.

Awww....

Your hc though! My Cousin is HC and he wont gimm'e the hc sofa lol.

Dave,
13-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I sometimes do give furni, but not to random people who come up asking for it.

Pulchritudinous
13-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Awww....

Your hc though! My Cousin is HC and he wont gimm'e the hc sofa lol.

I'm not hc...I got it about a year ago, so I have some of the furni, but now I think all of it's a waste of money.

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Lol ;P My cosiun brought 60 credits just for HC -.-

2hd.
13-03-2005, 07:35 PM
what i cant stand is when you give ppl furni and they dnt say thx.

i do have a story form today though:
a habbo called hotkaren01 came into HxHD and asked very politely if anyone had anything spare which they didnt need. when politeness is there they do get furni. for example: i gave her a couple of 1 creds and some plasto and she said thx so i gave her a bit more. by then furni wasocming in form the lieks of wanderingwiz and lots of other habbos. What a nice girl :D

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I know -.- Thanks is nice.

infatuation
13-03-2005, 07:37 PM
ergh last time i checked i had 47 days and .. 50 creds
i want my hc to run out!
{switching habbos when it does.}

Homosexual
13-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Why? ?!?! What'd be your name then? ;o

Ezzie.
14-03-2005, 09:41 AM
well i've gotta agree it's extremely annoying somtimes i give to proper n00bs who need the furni not scammers

hellzfrost
14-03-2005, 11:49 AM
The only time I give out furni is if I have the occasional stool or brown plasto on me.
I only give out furni to the newbies who don't even know what the blue question mark is for - not HC's. It's like a HC is running round screaming "DONATTTTTTTEE !!!" I'm just like no because you have the privelidge of being HC.

Once there was this really nice newbie who was playing in my game of prezzie trap - she was in the finals with a Hc guy and I deliberatley trapped the HC guy because he had stuff like thrones on him - sometimes people get like pure greedy...

Nia12
19-03-2005, 12:33 PM
lol, how do hc's get free furni, they get the furni when they cough up £2.50

And yes it is annoying when people you don't know ask for furni, i used to give away most of my norms to people and i even used to do a day a week, only betting norms so i could give them away, but now instead of asking for norms they are asking for thrones, and what ever you give most of them never say thank you and usually complain that you havn't given them enough, lol.

My funniest experience was when someone asked for free furni for comic relief, how on earth would me giving free furni help people in third world countries they don't even have electricity let alone a computers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!