PDA

View Full Version : V11- Sooner than we think?

Starburst..x
25-10-2006, 07:01 PM
I could be wrong here, so sorry if I am, but I got an email from habbo advertising Habboween, and I noticed it said this, (Sorry if its old news!)

"It's not just furni we're waiting on. We like to keep up to date, so we're planning a little upgrade. "So, what's in Release 10?" we hear you ask. Well you might like to know we have gone for the souped-up Release 11 instead!

Coming sooner than you think..."

Anyone else get it?

Thread closed by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Already posted sorry.

ColyTom
25-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah, it has been posted.

sim
25-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Very old, mod please lock. (No this is NOT classed as doing your job for you kk?)

GommeInc
25-10-2006, 07:11 PM
I can't see why people just don't wait for it to come :s Why wait for it and get so hyped up about it? When it arrives, it has arrived. If it doesn't, we'll just wait and expect it to come within the next couple of months...

You
25-10-2006, 07:12 PM
I can't see why people just don't wait for it to come :s Why wait for it and get so hyped up about it? When it arrives, it has arrived. If it doesn't, we'll just wait and expect it to come within the next couple of months...
I wouldn't want to see those people waiting for a train!

" OMD ITS CUMIN JUST 2 MORE MINUTES I CN HEAR IT "

Ry
25-10-2006, 07:12 PM

I totally agree :) Although it would be nice to have a change, but either way, we have to wait :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!