PDA

View Full Version : VIP Team

dirrty
26-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Nvrspk4 and Wayne. are the VIP managers. When they are really busy (now for example), how come there are not VIP Staff or anything like that to boost up the time it takes for everyone to recieve their VIP membership and problems about VIP to be answered?

I dont know if it has been posted, if it has just close this thread.

Thanks,
<x3!

Marsquake
26-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Only the 2 are needed. Don't need an whole department for VIP staff.

benjamin
26-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Wayne. is normally really good and quick with it, but he is on vacation. &You gotta remember Nvrspk4 is from Canada ;)

dirrty
26-10-2006, 12:32 PM
True true,
But regarding when both are really busy and the time it takes for users to get VIP is extended, a third or staff could help.

I was just curious anyway lol.

True true Ben

paul♥
26-10-2006, 12:35 PM
There used to be three people who did it, dumping it all on nvr for a week is just mean.

It's a hard job.

Marsquake
26-10-2006, 12:36 PM
There used to be three people who did it, dumping it all on nvr for a week is just mean.

It's a hard job.

I'm sure it was more than a week. How hard was it with 3?

Uwe
26-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Nvr isn't from canada. He is from the USA.
There is no need for loadsa VIP staff. They will get inthe way of each other like us super moderators did when there was 3 of us...

dirrty
26-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Nvr isn't from canada. He is from the USA.
There is no need for loadsa VIP staff. They will get inthe way of each other like us super moderators did when there was 3 of us...

Ok.

I was just curious. ty <3

--ss--
26-10-2006, 01:16 PM
well they need bo trusted to have admin powers etc so they cant give the job away to anyone eg barkseh[how the hell did he get it last time :o]:rolleyes:

dirrty
26-10-2006, 01:17 PM
well they need bo trusted to have admin powers etc so they cant give the job away to anyone eg barkseh[how the hell did he get it last time :o]:rolleyes:

I know. They would have to sign something because they are dealing with private users information. So yea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!