PDA

View Full Version : Dark Future [Game, Please Read!]

Krypsis
26-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I posted this ages ago and I've added different information and stuff so please read :D

Hey All!

I'd thought I'd tell you all about a really cool game. It's a really really good game but it can be quite hard to learn if you're dumb :P. I'd really appreciate it if you would try the game out. The link for the game is www.dark-future.org (http://www.dark-future.org/) but I'd appreciate it if when you register you'd register on this link; http://www.dark-future.org/index.php?ref=587776 as it would get me referring tokens :].

I need people on the game that I know of other things, because that'd be cool and it's fun yo. Here's a game description from the makers:

'Dark Future is a text based game where the ultimate goal is to become the highest ranked player of the game with a large crew. To gain enough influence and respect, you must socialize with other people, do crimes, transport trade items and set up a crew.
As you step into the world of Dark Future starting out as an apprentice, you will discover various manners to create your friendship with other players, how to create money, grow in rank and get stronger. When the moment is right you will have the possibility to create your own crew and start your family. But remember that you will always have to watch your back.'

If you do decide to register and give it a try, make sure you read the manual first. (Well not all of it, kinda skim read it. Then maybe read the user's 'Five's signature as it's very helpful.

Yeah, as I said, please give it a try, and don't give up straight away, like I nearly did, because it may be confusing at first, but after it's VERY fun.

My account on there is 'Slip' (without the speech marks) so if you need anything feel free to message me.

A tip from me:

If you register an account don't put ANY registration points towards Stocks & Trading, DONT DO STOCKS OR TRADING, it's bad for your account. Also, when doing a crime, only do the first crime. I'll tell you on the actual game when to do a different crime. If you do the wrong crime you'll go to jail.

Please post below if you've registered, and I'll add you to my buddy list, and try and teach you some stuff,

Thanks guys. Everyone who registers and tells me their name will receive rep! (No it's not wasting rep points, it's for a good reason :])

Connor.

sl4rt is banned
26-10-2006, 09:03 PM
:s

So the point in the game is to become a rebel??? :P:P:P

Krypsis
26-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Haha, not really lol ;D. Because it's all in character so there's no kinda 'goody two shoes'' in the game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!