PDA

View Full Version : FUNKY FRIDAY

Hurts
27-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Good prize i guess this week.

Stars in our lives! Yes, you guessed it, POPWORLD Promotes have came to Habbo Hotel to ask you to choose the band that will be making a Habbo-based Music Video to one of their tracks. WOW! The current candidates that you can vote for are, Clear Blue Skies, a four pieced band from Northumberland, The Tuckers, a four piece indie band from Alnwick in the North East of England, Area15, a young teenage band from Doncaster, Chairmen of the Bored who describe their music as "So-cal Punk rock with a distinctly British Edge" whatever that means!

Page44, who describe themselves as an "Energetic rock band" and finally Basphelt, a four piece band from Barnoldswick in the North West of England. One of these lucky bands will have the chance to record a Habbo Music Video and make it BIG! They will even be styled by Habbos, have an album cover created for them by Habbos and even have Habbo Backing dancers in their new Video! WOW! Let's just hope Dionysus doesn't sneak onto the set and do the Bunny-hop. (Don't ask!)

To celebrate the coming of POPWORLD Promotes into the Habbo world, we are giving you a Golden Prize Package, because you never know, they could be holding up those Gold Records for Newspaper shoots with their new Habbo Music Video. Anyway, are you wondering what you could win? Then look below!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/popworld/guitar_box_002.gif
One lucky, lucky Habbo will win themselves:

2 DJ Decks for the full funky effect at your Habbo Concert!
1 Gold Habbo Record Poster, signed & delivered, PS: Look out for the Habbarazzi!

As always, 5 runners up will recieve 25 Credits to spend on whatever they want! Why? Because Credits are gold too, see what I done there? Ha! Clever don't you think?

All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning this fantastic prize package, is answer the simple question below:

Which of the following groups is not available to vote for from the Habbo Hotel POPWORLD Promotes page?
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/popworld/trumpet_box_001.gif
1. The Tuckers
2. The Spice Girls
3. Clear Blue Skies

Thanks to Skilletto for this weeks Funky Friday!

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Yggdrasill
27-10-2006, 12:31 PM
not as good as mine, lool.
Mine was extra cool cus u could win a Large tv and stuff like that and I copied and pasted what lost witness wrote on his thing about oopweorld!!woo

dat no fair it went from popworld to poopworld
dat is poopoo

Ry
27-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Very nice, I'm just waiting on my prize now for my entry last week :) That's quite a good prize this week, :P

Plank
27-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Hmm, I guess the prize is ok but runners up usually get around 50 credits dont they?

Xarea
27-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Even more DJ Decks being given out... hooray.

Ry
27-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Hmm, I guess the prize is ok but runners up usually get around 50 credits dont they?

They used to, but not any more, They have lowered it (Even if you're entry says 50 credits, they change it to 25)

I'm so entering that funky friday later :P Probably wont win though, lmao.

Boxiel
27-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Decks. again, lol Still good find.

Pyroka
27-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Hee hee, before long decks will be normal rares, and will amount to the price of a Silver Bird Bath *grins* Good find though ;)

BEYONCE 4
27-10-2006, 12:47 PM
ew.

Thanks to Skilletto for this weeks Funky Friday!

skilletto was quapla, whos already had a funky friday posted.

benjamin
27-10-2006, 01:00 PM
&That's Quapla?

Bleh, she doesn't deserve it. I'm not saying why over here tho.

summer
27-10-2006, 01:02 PM
im entering in a second :]

Hurts
27-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm going to enter as i need 2 more credits to make 25!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!