PDA

View Full Version : Death

DarkSound
27-10-2006, 03:00 PM
right im having a real problem with this i cant sleep at night thinking of how im gonig to die and ill not be here i wont no whats happend ill leave ver close people behind i had a sleepless night last night cos it was all i was thinking about and i cudnt get it out of my system

im scared of dieing :(

Marsquake
27-10-2006, 03:02 PM
How old are you? I'm not going to think about death for many years.

vibrant
27-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Aren't we all?

Look you have to die sometime no need to get worked up about it.
Just listen to music when you're in your bed.

dirrty
27-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Go to a psycologist and discuss your feelings. Or to your parents or doctors.

DarkSound
27-10-2006, 03:03 PM
How old are you? I'm not going to think about death for many years.

16 and i cant get it out of my head as ive just lost a close friend

uh huh her
27-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Go to a doctor & tell them how you feel. Or tell someone whos closer to you, if your not comfortable with telling a stranger.
& if you can't sleep take some Nytol or something which helps you sleep.

Plank
27-10-2006, 03:11 PM
live fast, die young
ur gonna die one day, might aswell be sooner rather than later:D

Wootzeh
27-10-2006, 03:17 PM
live fast, die young
ur gonna die one day, might aswell be sooner rather than later:D
What the hell?
I'd rather die later than sooner.

DarkSound
27-10-2006, 03:19 PM
What the hell?

id rather never die but thats the twist in life

hindu
27-10-2006, 03:19 PM
watch tv/listen to music

easily doze off.

Wootzeh
27-10-2006, 03:20 PM
id rather never die but thats the twist in life
Obviously, but I am going to die, and I'd rather die later than sooner.

Kymux
27-10-2006, 03:33 PM
not rlly bothered about dying.

Ezzie.
27-10-2006, 03:42 PM
When you go you go. I'm not bothered about dieing as I'm christian- so I believe in a place after death, then again i'd like to be reincarnated as a monkeh :D

DarkSound
27-10-2006, 03:55 PM
When you go you go. I'm not bothered about dieing as I'm christian- so I believe in a place after death, then again i'd like to be reincarnated as a monkeh :D

hmm i im sorry but i dont beleive in life after death :( dnno why

sarey
27-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Well, if its causing that much stress then go and see a professional, discuss how you are feeling and your concerns, then they may be able to release some of the stress and thoughts on death.
You are 16, you wont die for a long time yet, you have alot ahead, death should be the last thing on your mind. <3

alexxxxx
27-10-2006, 04:08 PM
right im having a real problem with this i cant sleep at night thinking of how im gonig to die and ill not be here i wont no whats happend ill leave ver close people behind i had a sleepless night last night cos it was all i was thinking about and i cudnt get it out of my system

im scared of dieing :(

sometimes i have this... =[

JamesRouale
27-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Every minute you worry about life brings you evermore closer to death.

Dan2nd
27-10-2006, 04:49 PM
A few days after 9/11 happened I was going to the usa on holiday I nearly told my parents I didn't want to go incase our plane got highjacked and me possibly die.. I didn't I decided if i was my time to go its my time I went on the plane thourgh out the whole flight I was so paranoid.. guess what?

I had the time of my life on holiday it was the best and I'm still here. I also think there is after life but that still scares me a little what will it be like man? lol anyway Don't worry if the almighty one has chosen you to be next its your time sure your famly will be sad but over time they will remember the good times not the sad and finally don't worry about it live you life have fun be positive

DarkSound
27-10-2006, 04:55 PM
A few days after 9/11 happened I was going to the usa on holiday I nearly told my parents I didn't want to go incase our plane got highjacked and me possibly die.. I didn't I decided if i was my time to go its my time I went on the plane thourgh out the whole flight I was so paranoid.. guess what?

I had the time of my life on holiday it was the best and I'm still here. I also think there is after life but that still scares me a little what will it be like man? lol anyway Don't worry if the almighty one has chosen you to be next its your time sure your famly will be sad but over time they will remember the good times not the sad and finally don't worry about it live you life have fun be positive

thanx for that it made me feel a whole lot better + rep :D

sl4rt is banned
27-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Meh we all think about dying i suppose but i believe that when we die you spend a few years in heaven and then god asks you want you want to be in your next life.. weird i know but meh tht whats i think :p

Dan2nd
27-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Meh we all think about dying i suppose but i believe that when we die you spend a few years in heaven and then god asks you want you want to be in your next life.. weird i know but meh tht whats i think :p

Lol thats pretty + rep

sl4rt is banned
27-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Pretty ? :s hehe :D thx anyway back at ya

DarkSound
28-10-2006, 02:00 AM

o suppose it happens to all of us ive just got out of bed i cant sleep with thinkin about dieing i want it to go away >:( i told my mum and she laughed

RedStratocas
28-10-2006, 02:14 AM
What the hell?

Depends. Id rather live to 60 and have a meaningful life than live to 100 and be bored as hell.

mmhmm.
28-10-2006, 02:17 AM
hmm i im sorry but i dont beleive in life after death :( dnno why
just wondering..
if you dont believe in an afterlife, then what is scary about death?

DarkSound
28-10-2006, 02:21 AM
just wondering..
if you dont believe in an afterlife, then what is scary about death?

not being here and leaving people behind ino every 1 dies i tihkn when u die u just rot and thats the end of it i would love to live till i was 100 aslong with every 1 i no

mmhmm.
28-10-2006, 02:23 AM
not being here and leaving people behind ino every 1 dies i tihkn when u die u just rot and thats the end of it i would love to live till i was 100 aslong with every 1 i no
oh so you're afraid for other people who are still alive..

i understand that, i'm afraid of dieing before my little sister just cuz she's so dependent on me..

DarkSound
28-10-2006, 12:30 PM
oh so you're afraid for other people who are still alive..

i understand that, i'm afraid of dieing before my little sister just cuz she's so dependent on me..

same with my 7 year old brother nothing would be able to slip us up except death ofcorse :(

Starburst..x
28-10-2006, 01:08 PM
I've worried about death before, I don't like the thought of your existance being over. But death is something that will happen and you can't stop it, so you should try not worrying about it, as this will make you feel worse.
When you die, theres probably a big chance that you won't know about it, so you will feel nothing, as you are well...dead, but this depends on what you believe. I like to think there is something there after you die, its comforting lol. The best thing to do is not worry about it, live your life to the full and just relax!!:D

Herman
28-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately all of us will have to die at some point of our lifes. That's why you shouldn't worry too much and live life to the fullest before it's too late.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!