PDA

View Full Version : I got cs:s

Albion
27-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Yay, i cant have it til my birthday though (tuesday) :(

anyone wanna teach me to play before i start :p

mnbvjifhgtge
27-10-2006, 08:24 PM
well playing css is more on the job training if u get what i mean. but generally dont spray and pray use controlled burts of fir. i know from experience that spraying only works when ur on a kamikaze mission and ready to shove ur gun right in the enemies head. also look when the players with higher kills go - the positions they go to are more likely to be choke points so you should be able to score some kills. if uve played cs 1.6 then the maps are relitavely the same only with some minor changes - youll have to get used to them

JoeComins
27-10-2006, 09:12 PM
If you spray, do it at their feet

Short, Quick Burst fire works best.

Desert Eagles or "Night Hawks" (B>1>4) do the most damage as a pistol.
M3, or Shogun is a gun you need skill with (B>2>1)
P90 is the best for spray and pray (B>3>4)
M4A1 (CT ONLY, B>4>3) or a Bulpup (CT ONLY B>4>4) (scoped) are very good guns, but costly.
Scout (B>4>2) Great gun - You need to practise with this alot.
Noob Canons (B>5>1) - Try and avoid them until the last round. They are expensive, but quite good, even on long distance.

Play ANY GunMod servers. They start at pistols, then SMG, the Sub-Machiene guns, then noob cannon, and finially, a nade and knife kill.

Great way to get use to ALL weapons

Albion
03-11-2006, 06:51 PM
any1 want a game ?

Originalmoh
03-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Some service you have to earn your money by killing other and some serviers you got 16000 to buy weapons

Oleh
12-11-2006, 03:11 AM
its pretty straight forward just start playing about abit on public gunmod servers so you get a feel of which gun you like then move to better servers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!