PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] CT's improved alot, with background

From First To Last
28-10-2006, 12:12 AM
2 Counter Terrorists from the game Counter Strike:Source, With A background now too... may do on bigger scale with more people nother time.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8076/thescenefinallydonegn8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Ekalb
28-10-2006, 01:13 AM
I noticed allot of the body shaping is ripped from:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6173/freakripsagain2ze3.png
Things like the arms and the vest and pieces of the gun too. And by your record i'd say you ripped the rest of them too like the helemets.

The last 3 alts I've seen from you have been about CS and have been either ripped completely or ripped partially from the same laser tag alteration by curl.
It's not extremely clear even zoomed in but you can notice parts that are shockingly exactly the same As Curl's alteration. One thing that is definite is the vest and parts of the arm.

Scitzophrenic
28-10-2006, 05:05 AM
I noticed allot of the body shaping is ripped from:

Things like the arms and the vest and pieces of the gun too. And by your record i'd say you ripped the rest of them too like the helemets.

The last 3 alts I've seen from you have been about CS and have been either ripped completely or ripped partially from the same laser tag alteration by curl.
It's not extremely clear even zoomed in but you can notice parts that are shockingly exactly the same As Curl's alteration. One thing that is definite is the vest and parts of the arm.

Owned...

simon305
28-10-2006, 05:15 AM
actually the whole charicter is a rip from a rip of that lol

From First To Last
28-10-2006, 10:30 AM
actually the whole charicter is a rip from a rip of that lol

idiot i only took the upper body my ones pwn his guy anyway

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

English
28-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Looks good but yeah what Cptn.Kwl said.

-Dean
28-10-2006, 11:05 AM
The wall bits are a bit big?

Tiuhdur
28-10-2006, 11:44 AM
thats really good 9/10

g
28-10-2006, 12:02 PM
thats really good 9/10

Read the past post's dont rip Cptn.kewl will allways catch you out.

Ekalb
28-10-2006, 12:21 PM
idiot i only took the upper body my ones pwn his guy anyway

How does that make me an idiot? I said you ripped, you did rip because you obviously aren't talented enough to make an good alt without stealing (Maybe your an idiot).
Besides i prefer Curl's to your alts any day. In fact I prefer Altersion and Artistjay's alterations more than yours. And you know how everyone hates them.

From First To Last
28-10-2006, 12:35 PM
How does that make me an idiot? I said you ripped, you did rip because you obviously aren't talented enough to make an good alt without stealing (Maybe your an idiot).
Besides i prefer Curl's to your alts any day. In fact I prefer Altersion and Artistjay's alterations more than yours. And you know how everyone hates them.

well obviously you are an idiot, because i wasnt calling you an idiot before i was calling simon it, ****** 50 year old man, go suck off altersions ar se hole

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

Joord
28-10-2006, 08:48 PM
You won't get no where ripping in this forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!