PDA

View Full Version : Becs Promoted?

Braffen
28-10-2006, 01:42 AM
When I was browsing through some past emails, I found one from Becs (contacted through Habbo Help Tool), and this is what her signature was:

::Becs
::Training and Development Mgr, Community Management
::Sulake Corporation HQs, www.sulake.comNow it seems it is this:

::Becs
::Global Manager, Safety & Moderation
::Sulake Corporation HQs www.sulake.com
I've bolded her job titles. The second one seems higher up as it is GLOBAL manager compaired to just being in the community department.

Sorry if this is old, by the way.

What do you guys think about this? :)

:Hazel
28-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Looks like her title has changed somewhat, lucky her... :rolleyes:

You
28-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Nice find.

paul♥
28-10-2006, 01:47 AM
She don't deserve it, thats all i can say.

I know of somone who will lol at this thread :rolleyes:

Marsquake
28-10-2006, 01:51 AM
She don't deserve it, thats all i can say.

I know of somone who will lol at this thread :rolleyes:

Does his name begin with J? :rolleyes:

womanizer
28-10-2006, 02:04 AM
I thought Becs was a guy.. Sounded like it on Habbohut

paul♥
28-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Does his name begin with J? :rolleyes:

Maybe.. :rolleyes:

I thought Becs was a guy.. Sounded like it on Habbohut

Don't worry mate, you're not alone thinking that :)

Braffen
28-10-2006, 02:13 AM
That's so mean guys. She is great, if you get help from her and such. Just because she does her job doesn't mean you can hate her. She's just doing what she's told.

paul♥
28-10-2006, 02:15 AM
That's so mean guys. She is great, if you get help from her and such. Just because she does her job doesn't mean you can hate her. She's just doing what she's told.

Are you joking, she is like a kid.

womanizer
28-10-2006, 02:17 AM

I really did think she was a guy.. :S

Boxiel
28-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Grr Becs :|

food find though.

Braffen
28-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Ty. Meh, just don't bash her in this thread, that's not what it was for.

Desjardens
28-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Pretty Cool! +Rep

Yggdrasill
28-10-2006, 07:15 AM
o i iz gonna tell u a very sad story.

She once told me to break da Habbo way, she told me to go annoy little children instead. But by coming to you Becs, and annoying you, you are a little child.

Annoying children is lyk harrasment oh my dayS!!!11

and it states in dat rule book becs u r not to tell other people to break da habbo way.

-Dean
28-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Nice find mate I wouldn't of found that :)

Frank459
28-10-2006, 08:47 AM
She doesnt deserve to be Promoted.

She deserves to be DEmoted.

And if we are lucky. SACKED.

sim
28-10-2006, 08:49 AM

food find though.

Now your just making me hungry....
Yeh I hear she was fairly manly.

DJ Rareness
28-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Some people posting in this thread need to seriously grow up. She doesn't have to do radio shows, she does it for you guys. As for what she does for sulake, she does a hell of a lot and there's far worse people to have a cheap dig at, people who actually are in the wrong.

Shatterstar
28-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Some people posting in this thread need to seriously grow up. She doesn't have to do radio shows, she does it for you guys. As for what she does for sulake, she does a hell of a lot and there's far worse people to have a cheap dig at, people who actually are in the wrong.

Hmm right. Her radio shows aren't even that good? I'm sure she's a nice person and all but retracting prizes because they don't actually believe in the whole 'FOMO' thing is just pathetic. Doesn't she also have a big grudge against Habbox?

DJ Rareness
28-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Her shows seem to attract lots of listeners, at least the ones she does on habbohut. As for the FOMO thing, i highly doubt that is all down to Becs and maybe its not such a bad thing anyway? Its no wonder she isn't keen on habbox, most of its users seem to have digs at her without really knowing her and what she does for habbo.

edible
28-10-2006, 09:49 AM

food find though.

LOLOLOLOLOL! ^^ Food find :]]
Anyway, well done Becs i suppose, she doesnt deserve it.

bigbutsound
28-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I agree. :)

Her shows seem to attract lots of listeners, at least the ones she does on habbohut. As for the FOMO thing, i highly doubt that is all down to Becs and maybe its not such a bad thing anyway? Its no wonder she isn't keen on habbox, most of its users seem to have digs at her without really knowing her and what she does for habbo.

Shatterstar
28-10-2006, 09:56 AM
A majority of people tune in due to the alerts? That and the fact it's staff. If it was any other staff member it'd be the same..

--ss--
28-10-2006, 09:59 AM
omg worse for all of us :rolleyes:
well done to her now she can tuant soem more fansites even more.

also dj rarenes we have digs at her becuase she has a 'dig' at us , we just pay her back a favour ;)
well she only does the shows to get her popular with the habbo public , she seems kind but meh only kind in one sence.Also im sure some people ask her do ocme to habbox chat chows etc but she never came a while back but callie didnt mind coming to one even though it was related to habbox.

exploit
28-10-2006, 10:18 AM
good find.

lissy1019
28-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Good find too. :)

And..... What is Bec's habbo name?

I think it is ione but it shows this other person?

And..she was once Habbo manager and then someone else was but does she really deserve this?

English
28-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Nice find, good news!:)

--ss--
28-10-2006, 10:44 AM

And..she was once Habbo manager and then someone else was but does she really deserve this?
becs is becs lol.

bigbutsound
28-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeh, Becs is Becs and ione is ione, two different people, ione used to be hotel manager and Becs used to be Community Manager, back in the day.

The_Unforgiven
28-10-2006, 11:29 AM
If you dont like her radio shows.. DONT TUNE IN
If you dont like her voice... DONT LISTEN

Stop insulting her when you couldn't do half a good a job she does as she helps manage whiney adolescents.

Congratulations to her on her promotion

And mods, you should close this, it's just a bashing party for Becs.

sim
28-10-2006, 12:00 PM

Don't tell the mods how to do their jobs. Its at the request of the thread starter.

You'd be asking for an infraction.

Well done on the promotion :D

Braffen
28-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Okay, this thread wasn't supposed to bash Becs it was to congratulate her. I've never had a bad interaction with her, and I'm sure many of you haven't. I think some of you are bashing her because you might think it's "cool" on Habbox. Just leave her alone...

Plus, if Sulake decided to promote her (if indeed this is a promotion), then she must be doing a great job. If she wasn't they wouldn't have done it.

DJ Rareness
28-10-2006, 12:56 PM
If you dont like her radio shows.. DONT TUNE IN
If you dont like her voice... DONT LISTEN

Stop insulting her when you couldn't do half a good a job she does as she helps manage whiney adolescents.

Congratulations to her on her promotion

Spot on mate +rep

That's tasty
28-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I really like Becs, she has a lot of time for people and she's lovely- I emailed her a while back and asked her to help me with some market research I had to do for school and she spent a few days helping me out; so yes, she does deserve it. Well done Becs :)

g
28-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Good find .. [Space filler]

GommeInc
28-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh no she is great when she actually does something right, but that is only a rarity. Most the time she is the biggest idiot in Sulake. Look at FOMO and most of her dumb descisions, utterly hopeless :rolleyes:

I think some of us could of seen she was promoted. She used to be just for Moderation and help. But now she makes her own descisions (dumb, yet they are partly her fault). Obviously she doesn't make descisions and passes them. She just has a big say in them.

You
28-10-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know how many times you need to be told, but your lips aren't for butt cheeks mate.

Okay, this thread wasn't supposed to bash Becs it was to congratulate her. I've never had a bad interaction with her, and I'm sure many of you haven't. I think some of you are bashing her because you might think it's "cool" on Habbox. Just leave her alone...

Plus, if Sulake decided to promote her (if indeed this is a promotion), then she must be doing a great job. If she wasn't they wouldn't have done it.

She's promoted now, nothing we can do :]

Just-One
28-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Oh my a thread about Becs without me saying my comments. NEVER! :P

Becs job position is in no need to publicise herself, most management keep themselfs hidden just to do their jobs. Becs however, prefers being famous and bullying the people she dislikes, like both US and UK Hotel managers and various other staff. If she doesn't like you, don't bother Habbo'ing because she will make sure your totally .. over. For example, I reported emails of her BLATENTLY exposing personal informatiom about habbo clients and being extremely rude, however her best buddie ione had to deal with it and, well.. all I got was she did nothing wrong and if I find anything else out about Becs goto Ione. Haha.

Since then, HabboRemix has been made official on 4 country sites, and removed accordingly. Remix was about to be made official on USA again too, Becs found out... and well, Jeffoo made excuses as to why it could not be made official. ;)

She's a pathetic bully, one of which who loves the fame off little children. The FOMO campaign was all about her bigging her self up (Not that she needs to get any bigger *drum roll* :P).

I agree. :)

Yeah I bet you do.. :rolleyes:

omg worse for all of us :rolleyes:
well done to her now she can tuant soem more fansites even more.

also dj rarenes we have digs at her becuase she has a 'dig' at us , we just pay her back a favour ;)
well she only does the shows to get her popular with the habbo public , she seems kind but meh only kind in one sence.Also im sure some people ask her do ocme to habbox chat chows etc but she never came a while back but callie didnt mind coming to one even though it was related to habbox.

Exactly, she should be banned from dealing with children. If only Sulake HQ realised what was going on under their noses, all the corruption and misconduct by Ione and Becs.

Yeh, Becs is Becs and ione is ione, two different people, ione used to be hotel manager and Becs used to be Community Manager, back in the day.

Both as bad as each other too.

Na.

Perhaps people are "bashing" or "Giving an opinion" over becs because of the fact that she is an awful Sulake employee? If she wasn't such a little kid, and was professional and didn't try and big herself up, and was actually a kind'n'professional Sulake employee and knew the correct way to deal with kids, then no one will be "ranting" about her. The fact that he acts like a kid, being a 66 year old.. I mean most people on Habbo Hotel have an older mental age than Becs!!

Oh no she is great when she actually does something right, but that is only a rarity. Most the time she is the biggest idiot in Sulake. Look at FOMO and most of her dumb descisions, utterly hopeless :rolleyes:

I think some of us could of seen she was promoted. She used to be just for Moderation and help. But now she makes her own descisions (dumb, yet they are partly her fault). Obviously she doesn't make descisions and passes them. She just has a big say in them.

Agreed. :)

Mexel
28-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Write a book why dont you James?!!?!
LOL :P

Nixt
28-10-2006, 02:08 PM

Not a bashing party, a chance for people to express their opinions - which they are entitled to.
Congratulations to her I suppose :rolleyes:

Ry
28-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Good on her, if she did. :eusa_clap

Leprachaun--X
28-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't know much about Becs in the "Old Days" but in the right here and right now she seems like a nice person to me so congratulations on the promotion if she has indeed received one :)

Mic
28-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I know how you feel, Just-One.

Denmark had the worst Community Manager ever - named "Helmer". He favored people so much and especially his fantastic friend "radar" (who surprisingly became the HX leader :rolleyes:), who he gave so many UNRELEASED rares and super rares to.
If that wasn't enough, he banned people who tried to speak their minds (yes I tried and he threw a threat towards me instead). He manipulated every single staff. I was a good friend of DonK, the Hotel Manager, and he changed and wouldn't even talk to me after Helmer had a go at me. Gosh I hate him.

He couldn't understand a single thing. He couldn't figure out something was wrong, after ALL the old Hobbas (well, except radar of course) turned against him. Oh no, it was us who wasn't mature enough to be Hobbas.. ARGH! I just hate him so much and I know a lot of other danish people does too.

THANKFULLY he got promoted and had to leave the danish hotel, so we got a new Community Manager - and she is great!

... But he's still watching over us and he has to APPROVE every single thing on the hotel - such as new Moderators. NON of the old Hobbas (except for radar) are allowed to be Moderators because of him. What an idiot!

paul♥
28-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Tbh i don't know how she does it..

I can't see her sleeping around to make her way to the top.. (or being able to for that matter.)

Leprachaun--X
28-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I think that was slightly unessicary :l

You
28-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Denmark had the worst Community Manager ever - named "Helmer". He favored people so much and especially his fantastic friend "radar" (who surprisingly became the HX leader :rolleyes:), who he gave so many UNRELEASED rares and super rares to.
If that wasn't enough, he banned people who tried to speak their minds (yes I tried and he threw a threat towards me instead). He manipulated every single staff. I was a good friend of DonK, the Hotel Manager, and he changed and wouldn't even talk to me after Helmer had a go at me. Gosh I hate him.

He couldn't understand a single thing. He couldn't figure out something was wrong, after ALL the old Hobbas (well, except radar of course) turned against him. Oh no, it was us who wasn't mature enough to be Hobbas.. ARGH! I just hate him so much and I know a lot of other danish people does too.

THANKFULLY he got promoted and had to leave the danish hotel, so we got a new Community Manager - and she is great!

... But he's still watching over us and he has to APPROVE every single thing on the hotel - such as new Moderators. NON of the old Hobbas (except for radar) are allowed to be Moderators because of him. What an idiot!
Ah, unlucky Mic <3

Leprachaun--X
28-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Tbh i don't know how she does it..

I can't see her sleeping around to make her way to the top.. (or being able to for that matter.)

I think that was abit unnecissary...

Just-one (Administrator) - Please do not send 2 of the same post, we heard you the first time! :P

ColyTom
28-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Well done to her :D

ÂșNotesÂș
28-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Well done to Becs, however, I never knew she was like what some people said. :x

Shatterstar
28-10-2006, 11:27 PM
I love it when Just-one posts in these type of threads, mainly because he's truthful. Becs is pathetic and if she doesn't like you you're basically *****ed on Habbo :rolleyes:

ColyTom
28-10-2006, 11:52 PM
I haven't read all the pages but from what I've heard she seems quite nice.

Ry
28-10-2006, 11:54 PM
I haven't read all the pages but from what I've heard she seems quite nice.

She is, and she must have done something for the promotion, They don't promote for nothing, as far as I am aware.

GommeInc
29-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Probably got ratty, or she twisted her way into it. Unless Sulake like evil people? She is pretty nasty work...

Laurensh1
29-10-2006, 07:24 AM

How could he be damz promoted?
Is Radar now a Moderator?.. damz I hate people like that!

Mic
29-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't understand it either.

And no, radar isn't a Moderator yet because he's only 17. But he has a spot reserved as a Moderator when he turns 18 >_>

london
29-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Becs loves you though Just-One.

Kotu
29-10-2006, 02:57 PM
I've never had a bad experience with Becs, she's always been pleasent.

Just-One
29-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Becs loves you though Just-One.

And they called it.. Puppeeyy lovvvveeeee ;)

Thanks Shatterstar for your comments, thats basically my essay written into one line! :P

DJ Rareness
29-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I love it when Just-one posts in these type of threads, mainly because he's truthful. Becs is pathetic and if she doesn't like you you're basically *****ed on Habbo :rolleyes:

What a load of bull. Most habbos don't have any direct contact with becs.

london
29-10-2006, 03:09 PM
And they called it.. Puppeeyy lovvvveeeee ;)

Thanks Shatterstar for your comments, thats basically my essay written into one line! :P

Aww bless xD

Just-One
29-10-2006, 03:17 PM
What a load of bull. Most habbos don't have any direct contact with becs.

Many do.. such as you, me, and many others as she makes herself public to habbo so it makes her think he's admired by little kids and to big herself up.

sl4rt is banned
29-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Is becs the one who is propa fat and looks like shes been possed in her exposed pics?

Braffen
29-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Close thread Mod.

It's pretty pathetic what some of you are saying. She does a great job. Maybe if you do something wrong she does not appreciate that, but when you've done nothing wrong, it's fine, like with all staff. She does a great job, she does so much work behind the scenes that you guys would appreciate, if you knew. You all seem to bash on every staff member... If you don't like them that much then why do you still play?

Remember, it's just Habbo, it's just a game. You don't have to like everything that goes on, but it's your responsibility to act mature about it. You guys think you're more mature than Becs? Then why do you always act like this on this forum. Funny how I never see you guys bashing her or any staff on Habbo.

Just be nice about it. Sure you can have your oppinions, everyone does, but they should be polite. In life you're not going to like everyone you meet, it's impossible. But, if you met someone you disliked, would you publicly bash them? No. Unless of course you're just a mean person, but that's a different story.

As I said she does a lot of work. If you really look at FOMO, it's a good idea. If you really understood it, you'd understand. Mods get too many pointless calls for help, so Sulake thought it'd be a good way to minimize that and get Habbos to use the tool that's there, and that's useful.

Also, to some guy who talked about someone having a reserved spot as a Moderator... The Habbo Staff of that country do not decide the Moderators for the Hotel, Sulake HQ do as they recieve the applications. Last time I checked, Mod jobs were unavailable, but maybe they will be available when he's 18. Most Mods don't get a job at 18 because they have no real-life experience dealing with teens and their parents in a community like Habbo. Most Mods are a little older, and have had some experience moderating chat rooms, or things like AOL.

Edit by Nixt (Forum Moderator) Moderators can no longer close threads at the request of the thread starter, as this closing threads is a VIP feature. Moderators will only close threads when they are going out of control with rule breaking, and this thread is not. Sorry.

Just-One
29-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Close thread Mod.

It's pretty pathetic what some of you are saying. She does a great job. Maybe if you do something wrong she does not appreciate that, but when you've done nothing wrong, it's fine, like with all staff. She does a great job, she does so much work behind the scenes that you guys would appreciate, if you knew. You all seem to bash on every staff member... If you don't like them that much then why do you still play?

Remember, it's just Habbo, it's just a game. You don't have to like everything that goes on, but it's your responsibility to act mature about it. You guys think you're more mature than Becs? Then why do you always act like this on this forum. Funny how I never see you guys bashing her or any staff on Habbo.

Just be nice about it. Sure you can have your oppinions, everyone does, but they should be polite. In life you're not going to like everyone you meet, it's impossible. But, if you met someone you disliked, would you publicly bash them? No. Unless of course you're just a mean person, but that's a different story.

As I said she does a lot of work. If you really look at FOMO, it's a good idea. If you really understood it, you'd understand. Mods get too many pointless calls for help, so Sulake thought it'd be a good way to minimize that and get Habbos to use the tool that's there, and that's useful.

Also, to some guy who talked about someone having a reserved spot as a Moderator... The Habbo Staff of that country do not decide the Moderators for the Hotel, Sulake HQ do as they recieve the applications. Last time I checked, Mod jobs were unavailable, but maybe they will be available when he's 18. Most Mods don't get a job at 18 because they have no real-life experience dealing with teens and their parents in a community like Habbo. Most Mods are a little older, and have had some experience moderating chat rooms, or things like AOL.

Howdy,

We're pretty pathetic? We're the victims of vicious becs attacks on Sulake clients/kids. She has obviously created herself a reputation to have so many people against her, hasn't she? I mean, I am one of many people complaining! She's obviously doing something wrong isn't she? She can't be doing THAT "great" of job you suggest.

If I am not mistaken, a number of people say things which are truthful to Becs on Habbo.. but you probably don't notice them as they are banned by herself before their mouths continue to open. ;) Everyone else is scared that hundreds of pounds they spend on habbo will go down the drain when Becs immaturely bans then so that she feels accomplished in this world.. banning a little child. :)

Habbo is just a game, a childrens game, and what Becs brings to it is coruption, misconduct, favourtism, and various other things which will irritate kids and is something they should NOT be seeing. I don't actually "Play" habbo, I just own a fansite so therefore involved in the community in that respect and from my perspective, Becs is the worst asset to Sulake ever.

She does alot of work? Such as? Oh what the FOMO campaign which now encourages kids NOT to report activties and be at risk of a ban if they do after spending years encouraging kids to report suspicious activity on the hotel? Yeah.. great work Becs! If she wanted to reduce the number of pointless calls, then having a clearly worked out list of what the Call For Help should be used for on the Emergency Call For Help (As it does now) would have been more than enough than her thinking she is a huge celebrity and go around saying how SHE OMGGG WILL GIVE YOU A TROPHY AND OMG YOU CAN SPEAK TO THE ALMIGHTY BECS ON THE RADIO AND IN A TALK SHOW LYK OMG!!!!! She's pathetic. All the FOMO campaign did was big BEcs up when she needs not to, and scare kids from reporting things after spending years trying to encourage kids to report stuff.

Oh I musn't forget her work with the Habbo X's also.. Hahhahaha I don't have the time to write an essay about that.. but I am sure all of you can fill in this space as most people share the same thoughts as me. =]

Just-one

PS : We can't close threads as its a VIP feature. Only if we feel its out of control can they be locked. ;)

You
29-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Howdy,

We're pretty pathetic? We're the victims of vicious becs attacks on Sulake clients/kids. She has obviously created herself a reputation to have so many people against her, hasn't she? I mean, I am one of many people complaining! She's obviously doing something wrong isn't she? She can't be doing THAT "great" of job you suggest.

If I am not mistaken, a number of people say things which are truthful to Becs on Habbo.. but you probably don't notice them as they are banned by herself before their mouths continue to open. ;) Everyone else is scared that hundreds of pounds they spend on habbo will go down the drain when Becs immaturely bans then so that she feels accomplished in this world.. banning a little child. :)

Habbo is just a game, a childrens game, and what Becs brings to it is coruption, misconduct, favourtism, and various other things which will irritate kids and is something they should NOT be seeing. I don't actually "Play" habbo, I just own a fansite so therefore involved in the community in that respect and from my perspective, Becs is the worst asset to Sulake ever.

She does alot of work? Such as? Oh what the FOMO campaign which now encourages kids NOT to report activties and be at risk of a ban if they do after spending years encouraging kids to report suspicious activity on the hotel? Yeah.. great work Becs! If she wanted to reduce the number of pointless calls, then having a clearly worked out list of what the Call For Help should be used for on the Emergency Call For Help (As it does now) would have been more than enough than her thinking she is a huge celebrity and go around saying how SHE OMGGG WILL GIVE YOU A TROPHY AND OMG YOU CAN SPEAK TO THE ALMIGHTY BECS ON THE RADIO AND IN A TALK SHOW LYK OMG!!!!! She's pathetic. All the FOMO campaign did was big BEcs up when she needs not to, and scare kids from reporting things after spending years trying to encourage kids to report stuff.

Oh I musn't forget her work with the Habbo X's also.. Hahhahaha I don't have the time to write an essay about that.. but I am sure all of you can fill in this space as most people share the same thoughts as me. =]

Just-one

PS : We can't close threads as its a VIP feature. Only if we feel its out of control can they be locked. ;)
Nice post.

Sharkiedo
29-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Becs has helped me out on a few occasions regarding fansite matters. She responded and dealt with the problem in under 24 hours when the UK and USA staff had been neglecting it for near 2 months. I'm happy for her :).

Easo
29-10-2006, 04:41 PM
In regards to your first post, is it not possible that she simply changed what was written in her signature? The second one that you pased looks alot neater so maybe she simply noticed that her first one was a mess and chose to update it, for some reason Im going to agree with James that the FOMO campaign was in my eyes not needed however saying that I can understand where it came from.

If Sulake want to reduce the ammount of CFH's that are being sent in then they should bring back some form of mini-moderator role, if they used 'The Tool' as appose to HouseKeeping it would be severly more secure. Hobba's were such as asset to Sulake but they chose to remove them and are now trying to banish the consequences of their dismissal.

Achieve
30-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Congratulations to her.

Heinous
30-10-2006, 11:46 AM
As I can't be bothered reading 60+ posts, I'll just say this:

I find it funny how some people say she doesn't deserve to be promoted, and some even say she deserves to be demoted, yet they can't say why? Any possible reason you could give would be irrelevant to her position(s), and Sulake isn't some little site which keeps dodgy staff, they know what they're doing obviously.

Get over pety little kiddie grudges.

Just-One
30-10-2006, 01:22 PM
As I can't be bothered reading 60+ posts, I'll just say this:

I find it funny how some people say she doesn't deserve to be promoted, and some even say she deserves to be demoted, yet they can't say why? Any possible reason you could give would be irrelevant to her position(s), and Sulake isn't some little site which keeps dodgy staff, they know what they're doing obviously.

Get over pety little kiddie grudges.

A very ignorant comment to make, you should actually read through the topic before replying with utter rubbish which makes no sense as to what we have said in this topic. Everyone has provided ALOT of reasons as to why she is bad, and the reasons why she is often getting higher and higher.

Read the topic first next time.

Niall!
30-10-2006, 02:06 PM
u all just hate becs because of the FOMO promo campiagn and the ignore button

wise up

Just-One
30-10-2006, 03:38 PM
u all just hate becs because of the FOMO promo campiagn and the ignore button

wise up

A very ignorant comment to make, you should actually read through the topic before replying with utter rubbish which makes no sense as to what we have said in this topic. Everyone has provided ALOT of reasons as to why she is bad, and the reasons why she is often getting higher and higher.

Post applies to you also.

xRoyal15
30-10-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL James, you owned them...

Heinous
30-10-2006, 10:05 PM

I just read it all, and as I said,

I find it funny how some people say she doesn't deserve to be promoted, and some even say she deserves to be demoted, yet they can't say why? Any possible reason you could give would be irrelevant to her position(s), and Sulake isn't some little site which keeps dodgy staff, they know what they're doing obviously.To add onto that, using the example one of you mentioned about her "harassing" you(s), Sulake probably do know, but obviously Becs does her job well, that's why they're keeping her. If she didn't do a good job she wouldn't be there.

You could try and counter to say something about her job, but fact is, most of it's behind the scenes, so you wouldn't know the half of it.

It's just a game, seriously, I don't like a person on Habbo, and I find it sad that she's as popular as she is, but the difference is, she isn't hired by Sulake. But I don't go onto forums whingeing about her whenever she's mentioned, in fact, I talk about her as little as possible.

But don't worry kids, she'll get bored of yous eventually if you don't let it bother you, but that won't happen, I mean you're boosting her popularity by making such large threads about her.

Oh, and the people taking stabs at her weight: just grow up.

Also, I read the first 20 posts before posting, hence my first comment, which still stands mind you, and I'd expect more from you "Just-One".

ReviewDude
30-10-2006, 11:01 PM
EDIT: Oops

Just-One
30-10-2006, 11:54 PM
I just read it all, and as I said,
To add onto that, using the example one of you mentioned about her "harassing" you(s), Sulake probably do know, but obviously Becs does her job well, that's why they're keeping her. If she didn't do a good job she wouldn't be there.

You could try and counter to say something about her job, but fact is, most of it's behind the scenes, so you wouldn't know the half of it.

It's just a game, seriously, I don't like a person on Habbo, and I find it sad that she's as popular as she is, but the difference is, she isn't hired by Sulake. But I don't go onto forums whingeing about her whenever she's mentioned, in fact, I talk about her as little as possible.

But don't worry kids, she'll get bored of yous eventually if you don't let it bother you, but that won't happen, I mean you're boosting her popularity by making such large threads about her.

Oh, and the people taking stabs at her weight: just grow up.

Also, I read the first 20 posts before posting, hence my first comment, which still stands mind you, and I'd expect more from you "Just-One".

Hello "Heinous",

Expect more from me? Here ya go! A bit more to let you sleep at night. ;)

If she was doing such a great job would so many people be ranting and complaining about her? I mean, if she was such a wonderful Sulake employee why has so many people have bad experiances with her? This obviously proof she is not a professional Sulake employee. So no, I am not counterng that comment by her job, I am countering it by what the public see's and that is continued abuse and rudeness off this women.

The difference between someone being hired by Sulake and not is, one is official and one is not. For example, my dislike for normal people is very rarely named.. however as this forum is regarding habbo, public opinions of official habbo staff is an exception to this rule. Do you expect us not to comment about the abuse we get off Sulake staff on a Habbo forum? I can link you to many forums where people have complained about mistreatement by staff in all sorts of companies.

Indeed her popularity is boosting! I mean, she's doing it herself anyway if you read my topics as she wants to be famous to all lil kiddies on Habbo however, is it good popularity or bad? ;)

Anyway, that is all!

Just-one

Kymux
31-10-2006, 12:35 AM
A very good debate below. I believe that Becs is a bad influence to Habbos who have played the game for a short ammount of time. Her influence on others is substaitial aswell.

I can relate Becs to one other person - The Demon Headmaster.

paul♥
31-10-2006, 12:36 AM
I think that there should be a debate about becs in the debate forum!

Dracolis
31-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Some of you seem to not like her. If you do like her then she will be djing for Habbo-Wide.net on Halloween at 7pm so plz tune in.
BECS RULEZ! :eusa_danc

Kymux
31-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Ew at the above. No thanks.

Heinous
31-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Hello "Heinous",

Expect more from me? Here ya go! A bit more to let you sleep at night. ;)

If she was doing such a great job would so many people be ranting and complaining about her? I mean, if she was such a wonderful Sulake employee why has so many people have bad experiances with her? This obviously proof she is not a professional Sulake employee. So no, I am not counterng that comment by her job, I am countering it by what the public see's and that is continued abuse and rudeness off this women.

The difference between someone being hired by Sulake and not is, one is official and one is not. For example, my dislike for normal people is very rarely named.. however as this forum is regarding habbo, public opinions of official habbo staff is an exception to this rule. Do you expect us not to comment about the abuse we get off Sulake staff on a Habbo forum? I can link you to many forums where people have complained about mistreatement by staff in all sorts of companies.

Indeed her popularity is boosting! I mean, she's doing it herself anyway if you read my topics as she wants to be famous to all lil kiddies on Habbo however, is it good popularity or bad? ;)

Anyway, that is all!

Just-one
You mis interpreted, I meant I'd of expected more maturity from you.

But the thing is her job doesn't require she be lovey to all Habbos she meets, so that has nothing to do with her job, therefore, yes she does her job well. Considering she's been with the company for a few years now?

So what? So you think just because someone is more known then the other, you should run them down non-stop? No. If you hate her that much, just leave it alone, don't get into discussions about her. Threads like this would only make her do it more, seriously. I can't see any good coming from it apart from you all whingeing, even that's barely good.

Who gives a damn? Different things float different peoples' boats, that must be hers. I don't see why that's a bad thing, I mean, how many Habbos' wish to be popular?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her, but I don't hate her, infact, never spoken with her, because she doesn't use Habbo Australia. I'm just arguing the point of why posts like most of the ones in this thread are stupid.

Just-One
31-10-2006, 01:24 PM
You mis interpreted, I meant I'd of expected more maturity from you.

But the thing is her job doesn't require she be lovey to all Habbos she meets, so that has nothing to do with her job, therefore, yes she does her job well. Considering she's been with the company for a few years now?

So what? So you think just because someone is more known then the other, you should run them down non-stop? No. If you hate her that much, just leave it alone, don't get into discussions about her. Threads like this would only make her do it more, seriously. I can't see any good coming from it apart from you all whingeing, even that's barely good.

Who gives a damn? Different things float different peoples' boats, that must be hers. I don't see why that's a bad thing, I mean, how many Habbos' wish to be popular?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like her, but I don't hate her, infact, never spoken with her, because she doesn't use Habbo Australia. I'm just arguing the point of why posts like most of the ones in this thread are stupid.

Hey,

Ah you need to explain a bit better next time to save confusion. ;)

Her job requires her to be professional and not to break the law by revealing peoples personal information to whom it does not belong to outside Sulake. In the real world, if someone is not impressed with a service or member of staff, they complain, if the company refuses to listen (IE, Ione (Becs buddy) sayng nothing wrong happened when blatently it had) then you go public with things. Habbo might be a game, but it is also a business and that is real world.

Becs is not a normal habbo, she is staff and a 60 odd year old one too not a kid looking to be popular. She does not act her age and as you can see from these posts she obviously taints sulakes reputation by not providing a professional front to its clients.

If she was a great member of staff, she would treat clients with respect. That is simply general business culture, common sense in some respect!

Just-one

Laurensh1
31-10-2006, 01:38 PM
You got it right m8

Especially when you send an alert like BWABY DWAY LISWTEN TWO HABBOHUT.COM WHEE!!

Mit
31-10-2006, 02:04 PM
All those that think Becs is an 'angel' then lucky you because she seems nice until you say something that she doesn't like.

Example -

When /MSG hacked me and many others I decided to contact Becs, unfortunately I got a rather rude and abrupt reply claiming it wasn't Habbos fault and that I should use the help tool instead. I replied saying I had done about 20 times in the last 2 weeks and she ignored me. Fortunately I contacted Redtiz that accepted that it was habbos fault and gave me a full refund.

Redtix has done this on a number of occasions and has always replied to my emails, so I would rather her promoted then Becs.

Becs also for some reason hated habbox for a while and aimed criticism towards us on numerous occasions but then claimed later it was because of Callie that we were removed. :rolleyes: I'm blaming her for habbox's removal or the hackings but hte way she acts isn't very professional.

Heinous
31-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey,

Ah you need to explain a bit better next time to save confusion. ;)

Her job requires her to be professional and not to break the law by revealing peoples personal information to whom it does not belong to outside Sulake. In the real world, if someone is not impressed with a service or member of staff, they complain, if the company refuses to listen (IE, Ione (Becs buddy) sayng nothing wrong happened when blatently it had) then you go public with things. Habbo might be a game, but it is also a business and that is real world.

Becs is not a normal habbo, she is staff and a 60 odd year old one too not a kid looking to be popular. She does not act her age and as you can see from these posts she obviously taints sulakes reputation by not providing a professional front to its clients.

If she was a great member of staff, she would treat clients with respect. That is simply general business culture, common sense in some respect!

Just-one
This will be a bit rushed and thoughtless to an extent as I'm going to school in a minute.

Usually when used in the context I used it in, it means that.

So you said it yourself, she's breaking the law. So why come onto an internet forum and whinge about it every chance you get? Considering Sulake is a registered company, report it to the right places (not sure what it's called there, but here we have government organisations which deal with stuff like this, where a party reports a company that did wrong doing etc). But, mind you, only the parties that were involved can report what happened to them, you can include testimonies of others, but you can't use hear say.

Dude, do you think most of Habbo nubs even realise what Sulake is? And even then, how many take it seriously? I know you and I do, obviously by this debate, but most users don't.

Technically she doesn't even have to use Habbo that much to do her job, so why does she use it? She obviously enjoys it. She may be a bit nasty, but that's okay. But if she did give away personal details, that's if they weren't freely avaliable, then that's over the line. But why do you use Habbo, or me? I get into arguements all the time on there, I go on there to cause trouble, just as I do on here a lot of the time. What makes it great is getting a response. Everyone who complains about her, just makes her do it more. Do you see where I'm coming from in that regards now?

Trav

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!