PDA

View Full Version : Selling 1.1 - 1.5 M on RS for Habbo

CJ-real
29-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi,

I have got 1.1Million at the moment, and I will be selling that for 50k per you Habbo Club Sofa. (That's 22 HC sofas for 1.1M, or 30 for 1.5M)

If I got 1.5 Million, would anyone be interested in trading a Throne for it?

I do not go first, because Habbo stuff is worth less than the RS stuff (to me), and 50k is a lot compared to the people that have 40M!!

I am trusted by "OmegaThree" or "LiveToDie", and you can ask him, yet if you don't trust me, then don't I suppose, I'm not going to go around begging, it's your decision.

I'll give out my RS name when I trade with you and have a buyer.

Thanks.

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed as it's gone off topic. Feel free to create another thread.

From First To Last
29-10-2006, 11:23 AM
habbo stuff is praticaly real money, you have to buy creds really to get thrones, unless youre lucky...

P.S you use to many commas :S

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not post off topic.

CJ-real
29-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I've bought 1HC, and have Thrones, I think Habbo is worth less to me because I'm so rich compared to RS. It takes hours to get stuff on RS sometimes but it's easy to get things in Habbo.

Ashley 12344
29-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Quite the opposite I think.

Some people can make 100m in 2 minutes staking.

Whereas it takes some people weeks to get a Throne.

micky.blue.eyes (forum mod): Please stay on topic.

LiveToDie
29-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Trusted (Y) I did a Throne Trade Like ages ago..

Born_To_Live
29-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Yup Agree With Ashley , But Good luck selling..

CJ-real
29-10-2006, 12:12 PM
[B]Yes, it's up to your opinion, but I'm not one of those people!

I'll get the people who have traded with me before to say I'm trustworthy, I'm not sure if they are all members though...

Also... I'll do this in red:

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING ME FIRST, IT CLEARLY SAYS I DON'T!

The0wnage
29-10-2006, 12:20 PM
CJ = 100% trustworthy trader.

P.s Rs cash is hard to get. People who make 2 mill in 10 seconds are people who live rs and don't play it. These people need to get there lifes sorted out. It takes me a week to make 1mill on it. I use to be a 24/7 player untill i got rubbish GCSE's. Then I relised what damage it was doing to me. Play rs, don't live it.

From First To Last
29-10-2006, 02:14 PM
wow 1 person who trusts you?

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not pointless post.

CJ-real
29-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Noone trusts you, there a whole thread, saying 6 people think your a noob, scammer, and untrustworthy, 3 people on the forum trust me, 2 posted, and the others who trust me arn't registered... only because you're not registered on Habbox, doesn't mean your not a real person...

Dirgeofcerberus (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other members and please do not accuse others of scamming.

Ashley 12344
29-10-2006, 04:23 PM
CJ = 100% trustworthy trader.

P.s Rs cash is hard to get. People who make 2 mill in 10 seconds are people who live rs and don't play it. These people need to get there lifes sorted out. It takes me a week to make 1mill on it. I use to be a 24/7 player untill i got rubbish GCSE's. Then I relised what damage it was doing to me. Play rs, don't live it.

I disagree.

I could spend say, two days on a staker, make it level 50ish combat and stake Mil's at a time.

CJ-real
29-10-2006, 04:35 PM
How many times have I seen anyone bet more than 100k on a duel that are less than level 80? 1... the most I've seen from a level 50 is a purple ring.
You can ONLY make millions at a time from level 100's. Unless they were once pure or have 99 mining or something

Ashley 12344
30-10-2006, 09:19 AM
I disagree.

I could spend say, two days on a staker, make it level 50ish combat and stake Mil's at a time.

That was on topic....
The discussion within the topic had changed...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!