PDA

View Full Version : Someone hates me

ProAlts
29-10-2006, 02:01 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Avoiding ban on Alterasion - same IP addresses and spamming forum with pointless alts and rudeness

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Okay -
1. You're allowed to make a new account after you're banned, if you're not then good luck banning all the other people that get banned everyday.
2. "Spamming the forum with pointles alts"? Everyone has a right to make alts, it doesn't matter how good they are. Maybe you need to look at the graphics forum rules??
3. You say "spamming" maybe you should look up what that means because making 3 or 4 alts and posting them since yesterday isn't really spamming is it?
4. If you think I was being rude try reading some of the replys to my threads, none of the people that were rude to me seem to be banned?
5. hi mum

!?!jAy2K7!?!
29-10-2006, 02:07 PM
that is rly gay :(

brandon
29-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I totally agree mate.

edible
29-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Okay let me break this up. First of all, your ArtistJay yes?

You have been banned for the following reason:
Avoiding ban on Alterasion - same IP addresses and spamming forum with pointless alts and rudeness

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Doesnt that prove you were the same person. Spamming the forum, yes..
They were pointless alts, yes you were entirely rude, you (I think) insulted me, and others. Thats rude dont you think?

Okay -
1. You're allowed to make a new account after you're banned, if you're not then good luck banning all the other people that get banned everyday.

Who wouldnt, people get banned everyday but at the end of the day.. It's a forum.

2. "Spamming the forum with pointles alts"? Everyone has a right to make alts, it doesn't matter how good they are. Maybe you need to look at the graphics forum rules??

Yes everyone has a right to make alts, even you do, but you and your clone made pointless alts, kinda spamming the forum, considering your not even trying from what i've seen. The fact, the alts always caused arguements as you'd say! Oh 7/10 and that stuff.. Get over it please?

3. You say "spamming" maybe you should look up what that means because making 3 or 4 alts and posting them since yesterday isn't really spamming is it?

Well in a way yes it is, considering i doubt there was any effort put into them imo.

4. If you think I was being rude try reading some of the replys to my threads, none of the people that were rude to me seem to be banned? Thats because they were telling you the truth, and also, you avoided to filter and insulted people. Your replys where very rude tbh:rolleyes:

5. hi mum
Dont post of-topic please :[[

At the end of the day, it's only a forum and it's only a ban..

ProAlts
29-10-2006, 02:18 PM
no vicks im alterasion & altmaster

jay2k7 is someone else

also the only time i swore or was rude was when that person claimed his friend died and his parents and brother were in hostipal after a car crash, and while they r in hostipal hes like i cant finish my webdesign projects cos of an unexpected family event, it may be delayed for 3 days or something like that

James!
29-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Vicky-Lou thinks she is a moderator haha.

Anyways, you shouldn't be banned for spamming? Just infractions.

edible
29-10-2006, 02:22 PM
no vicks im alterasion & altmaster
jay2k7 is someone else
Yeh, but who's ArtistJay then :S Also, Thought so on the top bit. If you think your bans unfair then like.. pm an admin or smod? Idk..

Vicky-Lou thinks she is a moderator haha.
Anyways, you shouldn't be banned for spamming? Just infractions.
No i dont and you can get banned for spamming i believe xS

ProAlts
29-10-2006, 02:26 PM
sir Jay2k7 is someone else, if you want to know who he is PM him?
This thread isn't about him, it's about the ban I got..

Nixt
29-10-2006, 02:29 PM
If you wish to appeal the ban, please use the contact us form - as people who have the power to lift/give bans will not discuss them openly on the forum.
The contact us form can be found HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php).

Callum.
29-10-2006, 02:31 PM
He shouldn't be banned.

His alts are funny :)

ProAlts
29-10-2006, 02:35 PM
If you wish to appeal the ban, please use the contact us form - as people who have the power to lift/give bans will not discuss them openly on the forum.
The contact us form can be found HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php).

i dont wanna be unbanned i just wanna point out that someone obviously doesn't like me, and he's probably read/reading this thread and waiting for another small reason to ban me, where anyone else would get an infraction..

oh yeh, i forgot to mention I had 0 infractions aswell..

ProAlts
29-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Can't edit..

Could an admin/super mod/person that banned me pm me please...?

nvrspk4
29-10-2006, 05:53 PM
It is not allowed to discuss ban reasons on the forum. If you wish to appeal a ban please use www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php

Also thread starter is closed and its personal problem.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!