PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal with void knight?

ssricky
29-10-2006, 06:26 PM
like whats the big deal about full void knight clothing everyone i ask about what they using their pest points for they all getting full void but y whats the big deal about it?? it dont even look that good :S

Charles
29-10-2006, 06:28 PM
When they were first released, I spent 250 points on the top :(
It's terrible defence-wise..but the gloves are alright.

ssricky
29-10-2006, 06:33 PM
When they were first released, I spent 250 points on the top :(
It's terrible defence-wise..but the gloves are alright.

i know its garbage not even that nice only thing good is mace for pking even then u dont want to pk with it cuz if u die u just wasted a couple hours of ur life

Axel
29-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Some people like it.... people have weird tastes.

ssricky
29-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Some people like it.... people have weird tastes.

did they update or nething to have sum special effect cuz i been seeing quite a few peeps wearing it :S

Dan
29-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Just dont see many people wearing it thats a reason if any to get it :P

ssricky
29-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Just dont see many people wearing it thats a reason if any to get it :P

hmm i think ill get it to put in my costume room xD so whats the deal with costume room u can only store if u got full set

Dan
29-10-2006, 07:47 PM
hmm i think ill get it to put in my costume room xD so whats the deal with costume room u can only store if u got full set

yep thats right :P and you can only store a limited amount of outdits on the oak and teak versions for everything you need a mohogony one

ssricky
29-10-2006, 07:51 PM
yep thats right :P and you can only store a limited amount of outdits on the oak and teak versions for everything you need a mohogony one

do all of them hold full void?

Dan
29-10-2006, 07:56 PM
do all of them hold full void?

yea they can all hold any outfits just a limited number

ssricky
29-10-2006, 07:56 PM
yea they can all hold any outfits just a limited number

hey wanna give me 17 teak planks cuz ur a nice guy ;]

Dan
29-10-2006, 07:57 PM
hey wanna give me 17 teak planks cuz ur a nice guy ;]

If i had them i would, but unfortunately i dont sorreh

ssricky
29-10-2006, 07:58 PM
If i had them i would, but unfortunately i dont sorreh

how much wud it cost for me to get 17 teak logs turned into planks >.> and is there anyway i can store a dramen staff in my house

Dan
29-10-2006, 07:59 PM
how much wud it cost for me to get 17 teak logs turned into planks >.> and is there anyway i can store a dramen staff in my house

not sure on price exactly but it will only be a few k i exspect and nope you cant that i know of

ssricky
29-10-2006, 08:01 PM
not sure on price exactly but it will only be a few k i exspect and nope you cant that i know of

thats lame so i guess im getting full void and full rogues :P i wanna store sum stuff in my costume room now for when i go f2p xD

Dan
29-10-2006, 08:02 PM
thats lame so i guess im getting full void and full rogues :P i wanna store sum stuff in my costume room now for when i go f2p xD

ahh good idea :P if you need any furniture made for your house just say and ill flat pack you it

ssricky
29-10-2006, 08:05 PM
ahh good idea :P if you need any furniture made for your house just say and ill flat pack you it

hmm if i got the planks wud u make me teak costume box, teak armor case, teak treasure chest, teak cape rack, teak toy box and carved teak wardrobe pl0x ;] thats umm -counts- 19 teak planks :]

Dan
29-10-2006, 08:07 PM
hmm if i got the planks wud u make me teak costume box, teak armor case, teak treasure chest, teak cape rack, teak toy box and carved teak wardrobe pl0x ;] thats umm -counts- 19 teak planks :]

Yep when im online in game message me im not in the middle of anything :]

ssricky
29-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Yep when im online in game message me im not in the middle of anything :]

just trying to get into world 2 atm to sell sum stuff i got from obby guys this morning then im gunna head to cw to cut the teak logs then to varry to saw man wheres ur house?

Dan
29-10-2006, 08:11 PM
just trying to get into world 2 atm to sell sum stuff i got from obby guys this morning then im gunna head to cw to cut the teak logs then to varry to saw man wheres ur house?

Okay :] its in yanille but i can meet where ever if u cant get there

ssricky
29-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Okay :] its in yanille but i can meet where ever if u cant get there

its actually easier for me to get there cuz i set on ancients and im using ring o dueling and btw wats the fastest 2 handed weapon that is decent?

Dan
29-10-2006, 08:13 PM
its actually easier for me to get there cuz i set on ancients and im using ring o dueling and btw wats the fastest 2 handed weapon that is decent?

okay :P either drag 2h or drag hally id say

ssricky
29-10-2006, 08:17 PM
okay :P either drag 2h or drag hally id say

k d2h it is :'] and im probs gunna just store full frog, full void, full rogues,full red cw armor, full temple knight, full ghostly, obby cape,and zammy cape

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!