PDA

View Full Version : First day on new account..

Toxxix
29-10-2006, 08:05 PM
On my old account I got scammed and lost my furni etc etc so I quit habbo, I left it a couple of months and decided to make a new account [Toxxic], I made the decision to try to not buy credits and just to earn furni through games and competitions. I had spent about 5 minutes on my new account and I went into a game room. I came out with a green dragon and a HC sofa! I just thought it was pretty funny having done so well after about 10 minutes back on habbo..hopefully now it shouldn't be so hard to stick to my 'no buying credits' thing lol.

Oh as a by note..I also made this new forum account under the same name as my habbo :) I used to be PinksForum.

Ry
29-10-2006, 08:08 PM
On my old account I got scammed and lost my furni etc etc so I quit habbo, I left it a couple of months and decided to make a new account [Toxxic], I made the decision to try to not buy credits and just to earn furni through games and competitions. I had spent about 5 minutes on my new account and I went into a game room. I came out with a green dragon and a HC sofa! I just thought it was pretty funny having done so well after about 10 minutes back on habbo..hopefully now it shouldn't be so hard to stick to my 'no buying credits' thing lol.

Oh as a by note..I also made this new forum account under the same name as my habbo :) I used to be PinksForum.

You set a good example for habbos in the same position, and those lss fortunate who cannot by credits for whichever reason, Well done :p

sim
29-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Well done, thats what games are for, unfortuneatley 80% scam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!