PDA

View Full Version : v 7? Whats so special?

.:F:.
14-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Could someone fill me in on whats so special about V7?
Ive heard something about stacking, but u can do that anyway :rolleyes:

GommeInc
14-03-2005, 07:52 PM
New furni and stuff, people are taking it to seriously personally as it really isn't that exciting

Jamie
14-03-2005, 07:53 PM
It was exiciting, until it leaked...

Shabbs
14-03-2005, 07:54 PM
The stacking thing means you can sit high up on chairs that are stacked, when previously you just appeared to be sitting on thin air on the floor.

GommeInc
14-03-2005, 07:55 PM
I think it would of been good if no one found the secret, like someone I shall not say...

Imagine what it would be like to all of a sudden be walking down the hallway, then click on someone and this mystery Ignore Button came from no where? That would be really good

Scriptermone
14-03-2005, 07:55 PM
The stacking youve heard of is When you stack a chair or sofa and you sit on it you sit on the Chair which is in the air Lol

14-03-2005, 07:57 PM
ah I see.
It still doesnt sound too exciting though :-/

GommeInc
14-03-2005, 07:58 PM
It isn't to me, and to any one who has some sense wouldn't care neither

Scriptermone
14-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Itll be funny though , Lol some Noob asking for free furni
IGNORE!! :D

GommeInc
14-03-2005, 07:59 PM
That's not funny, that's cruel

Jamie
14-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Itll be funny though , Lol some Noob asking for free furni
IGNORE!! :D
That isnt funny :/
You were also a newb

RedStratocas
14-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Lol. Stacking isnt it. Sci-Fi furni, and convier belts (Automaticly moves people when they stand on them) and the "Ignore button" I dont think they should announce that stuff, just sorta a surprise but whatever. If you wanna see the ignore button and the convier belts, they are on .no

GommeInc
14-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Lol. Stacking isnt it. Sci-Fi furni, and convier belts (Automaticly moves people when they stand on them) and the "Ignore button" I dont think they should announce that stuff, just sorta a surprise but whatever. If you wanna see the ignore button and the convier belts, they are on .no
It was a surprise until >Max< ruined it by finding the images by God knows how

RedStratocas
14-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Someone would have found em. They are already on habbohotel.no!

therealfredico
15-03-2005, 05:53 PM
It will be great to be able to sit on floating furni again :)

Wolfeh..
16-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Actually, v7 isn't that great. I mean, sure, rollers are good, but I checked them out on .no, and I have found at least 20 glitches.

I remember the good old days when you could sit high up. You could also move furni to wher habbos where standing, without rotation! And there was no such thing as HC, everyone had the clothes. (Manager way back then was Arty, this was way before Ione.)

And I was told there was some space furni coming out? I think you are reffering to an alteration I saw on Sisil 's site (Habbo.tk). But, I may be wrong.

I hope they're gunna fix that cursed HabboClub room glitch, where the high area has inactive squares. (You can't move furni there, or move there).

Here's a few glitches I've found that still exist in v6.03. (Some may be bugs or errors though.)

Window Glitch - Put a tubmaster or any other 2 squared high furni in front of it, and you see little triangles near the top.

Wall Glitch - When you are in a room long enough, you are able to move furni in certain wall areas.

Floor Glitch - When you are in a L-shaped room long enough, you aren't able to move to the bottom-left row of squares.

Priority Glitch - When a Habbo enters a room, very rarely will they be 'on top' of everything. This is really funny, as you are the only one to see it, not even the victim can! (Even more funny when they stand behind a bar, they appear to be on it!)

Symbol Bug - In certain areas (Stickeys, Room Names, Room Descriptions, Missions, Console Missions, and Console Messages) when you type a symbol (eg; Skull or Star), it appears to the reader as a ?. This happened when Jibbi left, I suspect it to be because the symbols were stored in a database on her computer, rather than safely keeping them in the server database, so when she left, the symbols wouldn't be saved, and we could only type them, and not be able to store them in stickeys etc. Only in some rooms (new rooms), will you be able to see them, and I have noticed that not even now, those same rooms won't let us see them. I am getting tired of this, as Callie promised to restore them.

I've gone on for so long with this post, so I'll finish it up...

Habbo v7.01 - Are there going to be benifits?

infatuation
16-03-2005, 12:54 AM
I never knew an ignore button is coming out...
anyway it will be good for scammers/advertisers. :s

Adzeh
16-03-2005, 06:35 PM
There are lots of new features.

You can sit on stacked chairs, new furni, the ability to mute habbos, the fact that only room owners can answer doorbells.

Take your pic of which you thinks best.

Mark_E
16-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Actually, v7 isn't that great. I mean, sure, rollers are good, but I checked them out on .no, and I have found at least 20 glitches.
I dont see any, List some please....

And I was told there was some space furni coming out? I think you are reffering to an alteration I saw on Sisil 's site (Habbo.tk). But, I may be wrong.

Indeed you were wrong, Thers a new sci-fi section coming out with the update :)

Henry-Mix
17-03-2005, 09:16 AM
dont forget the new public spaces :D

Isaac
17-03-2005, 04:32 PM
That's not funny, that's cruel

Umm, its annoying. On .com people ask me for free furni all the time and boy does it make me want to leave habbo. And when I kick them they keep coming back, the ignore button is a great help.

GommeInc
17-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Can't you just say no and then say 'Furni is not what makes Habbo great'?

MYKE!
17-03-2005, 04:54 PM
"Whats so exciting about v7?"

I'll just assume u forgot how to read when u was reading about it.

GommeInc
17-03-2005, 04:56 PM
"Whats so exciting about v7?"

I'll just assume u forgot how to read when u was reading about it.
Or he has read it and has some sanity knowing it is only habbo and nothing to get excited about?

17-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Or he has read it and has some sanity knowing it is only habbo and nothing to get excited about?
That's my point! I just dont think it's that exciting.

GommeInc
17-03-2005, 07:26 PM
It's only exciting to people younger than 15 and Habbo suppose to be a teenager community

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Well i dunno i think it is the new furni and the ignore button as well but i can't wait untill it comes to the UK hotel :)

danny1541
17-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I dont really care about it and to be honest i havent read much about it.

Ashley 12344
18-03-2005, 10:30 PM
It's only exciting to people younger than 15 and Habbo suppose to be a teenager community

thats kinda....ageist. im 14 and i dnt really care about habbo 7. itd b gd for lag 2 get fixed(and i expect rollers will cause more lag-as wiv evrifin els habbo related) but i ent bovad abou it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!