PDA

View Full Version : Places, in the world.

PaintYourTarget
30-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Is there anywhere in the world where you have been which have forever implanted themselves in your memory?

Writing this thread, I can think of 2.

Ground Zero - It was a huge site in the middle of New York, yet it was deadly silent. Just planning going made me nervous seeing it covered me in goosebumps and brought a lump to my throat.

Stoke Floods - It's like a lake near my school, we have to run round it for Cross country, a good 2 mile run. But one time me and my girlfriend just went down there and lay and watched the stars.
We'd go there after arguements, and just watch the lights and stars reflecting in the water and just freeze ourselfs. We stood watching the fireworks on Diwali and it was just so great.

So yeah, shoot.

Kymux
30-10-2006, 05:28 PM
China, The poor part.

Mount everest.

ebay
30-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Brazil - the ppor people
new york after september 11th (21st september 2001)

liquid
30-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Edinburgh at Christmas.
It just seems to be so proud of being Scottish, and it looks amazing with all the decorations. Everyone goes around with Scottish flags and Scottish tops on, and i don't know, it's just really Scottishy :)
Makes me feel proud to be scottish :P

hindu
30-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Olympia - uh.

I'd love to go to Ground zero, or just NY in general

CustomHabbo
30-10-2006, 08:29 PM
I live near the water and when u look over u can see NYC and when 9/11 came that day i just went over there and just staring knowing my grandparenmts were in there. And in mexico the poor parts

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!