PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] US Banned!?!?

OllieRocks
14-03-2005, 11:11 PM
:eusa_wall I was helping out a mate in habbo about a forum out the kindness of my heart.

Then, he said he cant find is blah blah blah (Mod CP i think...)

So i said, change your pass to 1234 on the forum and i'll set the thing he wanted me to do.

Suddenly, i got the perm ban.

Does anyone know how to remove this lol? :eusa_wall

But its OK, i am great friends with MOD-Quacque. I always knew being friends with a Mod would help me someday :)

MMR
14-03-2005, 11:14 PM
you told them to change there pass no matter what you cant ask someone to change there pass

Seacat
14-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Hmm maybe he isnt a good friend as you thought.. If there was only you and him in the room then the only way you could of got banned was if he reported you :o

If you asked for another Habbo's pass, whether it be the pass for Habbo account, forum account or any account, then it is a bannable offence. I can't see how being friends with a Mod will help you in this case, as you were clearly in the wrong. The only people that can (possibly) help you here are the office staff, although I wouldnt expect too much as they must have had clear evidence to ban you in the first place.Click here (http://www.habbohotel.com/habbo/en/help/contact/) to contact them. :)

OllieRocks
14-03-2005, 11:16 PM
No, but not on Habbo US

Al i have to do is find another PC, make a new Habbo, messenger MOD-Q and he'll do it.

All he has to do is read the logs. He did it on my last unfair banned Habbo.

infatuation
14-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Lucky, Mod's dont like me. :rolleyes:

OllieRocks
14-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Hmm maybe he isnt a good friend as you thought.. If there was only you and him in the room then the only way you could of got banned was if he reported you :o

If you asked for another Habbo's pass, whether it be the pass for Habbo account, forum account or any account, then it is a bannable offence. I can't see how being friends with a Mod will help you in this case, as you were clearly in the wrong. The only people that can (possibly) help you here are the office staff, although I wouldnt expect too much as they must have had clear evidence to ban you in the first place.Click here (http://www.habbohotel.com/habbo/en/help/contact/) to contact them. :)
Sorry for x2 post, but read above, and it was me TechWizard, Joeydabomb and some n00b who guessed the pass to the the room we was in >:(

I bet it was him >@

Seacat
14-03-2005, 11:19 PM
I dont see how this is an unfair ban, it clearly states in the Habbo way "You must not: Ask other Habbos for their (or give out your own) password, email addresses or other personal information, including photos or pictures" -- If you asked for a password then it's against the Habbo way

OllieRocks
14-03-2005, 11:22 PM
It says you must not ask for a Habbo's PASSWORD, meaning the Habbo's Hotel Password. It does NOT state any sort of password, just password.

If it said do not give out ANY password, then i stand approved.

Btw, i just logged in on my new habbo in MSN Explorer :P

Seacat
14-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Im pretty sure it means any passwords in general, if it was just Habbohotel pass then it'd say "Ask other Habbos for their (or give out your own) Habbo password" instead of "Ask other Habbos for their (or give out your own) password"

OllieRocks
14-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Hmmmm, Its a toughie, but im unbanned now. (Thanks Quacque) :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!