PDA

View Full Version : Need advice! +3rep for decent answers :)

Joord
30-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Its my main, and only account and dont know what to do... I'm 26 att, 26 str and 21 def. I want some advice before i muck it up even more... I mean like what should i do? Train my att and str? str and def? Or just train them all up because its a main account... :)

TheMagicMen.
30-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Def - 40
Str - 70 +
Atk - 60/70 If You Want A Whip

Buzle
30-10-2006, 11:13 PM
You should try increasing your other Non-Combat skills so then you can make money so then you can get some decent armour. So then I say after you've gotten a bunch of skills up, then go and do combat! :]

Joord
30-10-2006, 11:19 PM
You should try increasing your other Non-Combat skills so then you can make money so then you can get some decent armour. So then I say after you've gotten a bunch of skills up, then go and do combat! :]

Well i've got mith full with mith 2h lmao :(

ssricky
30-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Def - 40
Str - 70 +
Atk - 60/70 If You Want A Whip

he said main not pure.

and you should focus on one skill at a time in intervals of 10 so like get 30 attk 30 defence and 30 strength then after get 40 attk then get 40 strength then 40 defence and so on till u max it out :] cuz the point of a main is to max out but if u think getting maxed is too much peeps usually stop around 70,80 and 90 if its gunna be ur main for everything you shud get 70 in all then work on skills

TheMagicMen.
30-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes. Get Str Up First! Plus If You REALLY Like A Skill; Try For 99

he said main not pure.

and you should focus on one skill at a time in intervals of 10 so like get 30 attk 30 defence and 30 strength then after get 40 attk then get 40 strength then 40 defence and so on till u max it out :] cuz the point of a main is to max out but if u think getting maxed is too much peeps usually stop around 70,80 and 90 if its gunna be ur main for everything you shud get 70 in all then work on skills

Its His Main, So He Mayaswell Pure It FOR NOW. Best Way To Make Cash

Dan
30-10-2006, 11:22 PM
If its a main you would train all 3 levels and aim to be as high as possible :] should also train your non combat skills up abit can make some money along the way by doing it

Joord
30-10-2006, 11:30 PM
If its a main you would train all 3 levels and aim to be as high as possible :] should also train your non combat skills up abit can make some money along the way by doing it

Well i've only had it 2-3 weeks, and got 48 mining, 38 smithing, 30 cooking etc... But decided to boost my combat this week :)

Dan
30-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Well i've only had it 2-3 weeks, and got 48 mining, 38 smithing, 30 cooking etc... But decided to boost my combat this week :)

Ahh i see, well if you wanted train slayer at the same time as you combat that way your training an extra skill at the same time :P

Royal
30-10-2006, 11:38 PM
You should get all your combat levels at a close range like 40 attack, 40 strength, 40 defence. Train your mage/range if you would like to but that's optional. And keep working on your skills and you'll poon.

Joord
30-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Im going to TRY get some money through over skills, as I've only got 10k, so that i can get better armour/weapons... And then ill train up my att, str and def up to about 40, and then try train up other skills. I'll sell coal and iron to get me money, though i want to train my smithing... So i could sell weapons. Hmph.

Dan
31-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Im going to TRY get some money through over skills, as I've only got 10k, so that i can get better armour/weapons... And then ill train up my att, str and def up to about 40, and then try train up other skills. I'll sell coal and iron to get me money, though i want to train my smithing... So i could sell weapons. Hmph.

Maybe just make iron into bars then sell them as youre getting smithing exp and money, or make steel bars do the dwarf cannon quest and make cannon balls then sell that way ur getting money after all the exp :]

ssricky
31-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Maybe just make iron into bars then sell them as youre getting smithing exp and money, or make steel bars do the dwarf cannon quest and make cannon balls then sell that way ur getting money after all the exp :]

he cud also make arrows

Joord
31-10-2006, 12:12 AM

Is that for non-members? (: and changing the bars into weapons gives most xp...

Ezzie.
31-10-2006, 12:13 AM
I advise you to law run, simply bring 26 essence to the law crafting world (check the forums) and they will give you 26 law runes and 26 rune essence back, start in draynor then run to port sarim , talk to the priests (not allowed to equip any item that gives item bonuses) then go onto the boat (free) once you arrive run north to the Altar and wait in the line and repeat, do this until you have about 1k laws and then sell them for 250-300k

lance628
31-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Get wc and fletch up, make some decent cash, then get:

Att to 60
Def to 40
Str to 60

Then imrpove from there ;)

Dotals
31-10-2006, 07:40 AM
70 Attack for whip
75 Str for hitting higher
60 Def for dragon armour, if you can make that much cash.

Also skilling helps with making money, such as;
Mining
Fletching
Woodcutting

Once ure 60+ woodcutting the money will come rolling in.

/Rossco\
31-10-2006, 08:50 AM
70 Attack for whip
75 Str for hitting higher
60 Def for dragon armour, if you can make that much cash.

Also skilling helps with making money, such as;
Mining
Fletching
Woodcutting

Once ure 60+ woodcutting the money will come rolling in.

exactly what i was gona say for combat skills.

60 def for main would be good if you get high att and str,

my main is 40 def, 71 att 75 str 75 mage,

i decided to get str and mage as high as possible before doing any defence work.

mining is a great f2p skill to train, save up all the iron ore and sell for 100 each, best to do this as you only have 50% success rate at smelting.

woefferboy
31-10-2006, 09:34 AM
well all this info is good but he's f2p so he can't real train the member skills so i advise to train mining whit minign iron and coal then make steel plates and keep them until you can high level alchemy them you can do this until you feel like you got enuf steel plates :) but beware i find this a pretty boring thing to do the mining :) rest is pretty fun

to do this you need 55 magic you can get his for free if you make some runes for yourself (mind air and fire staff or something like that) the n all you have to do if get fire staff buy some nats and high alchemy the plates when you run out of nats buy new nats you will get a nice profit each plate if you do everytying yourself expet the nats (if you do are a member make the nats for pure profit :p)
after that for combat train df to 50 or 60 or inbetween
ste to aas high as possible
att to 75 or higher
and prayer can come in handy to if you get it high enuf like 55 to 60 but thats an option ( i advise you to make this option :p)
and ranged whatever you want but if you deside to do this get 60 or higher :)

this way you will ahve a nice money maker andif you wanan do combat you will still can (mostly as a mage)
and if youwanna make a pure afterards you can get ll the stuff it needs whit this main (buying or making)

Dan
31-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Is that for non-members? (: and changing the bars into weapons gives most xp...

Fraid not only for members :P Yea but if you made bars you would be geting some exp and money, but its your choice which to do :]

Sentrax
31-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Your best option would be to get up your other skills (non combat)
Mage is useful, Ranged is not, Combat is neccessary but there's always time for that.

Why not get up 1 level at a time?
eg.
Every time str goes up, switch to atk, when that goes up, switch to def.
And keep doing that.
:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!