PDA

View Full Version : [.nl] Habbo Home arrive 1/11

obiki
31-10-2006, 04:05 PM
At the Dutch homepage a newsarticle says Habbo.nl got Habbo Home at 1 november, as the second hotel. You can read it here: http://www.habbo.nl/news/article_homes.html ^^

---MAD---
31-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Woud be helpful if someone translated for us ;).

You
31-10-2006, 08:50 PM
nice find :)

Osseworst
01-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Here is the translation of this page:
http://www.habbo.nl/news/article_homes.html

made by myself, there could be some grammar or other mistakes. Sorry for that...

Are you happy with Habbo? Ans do you want to show your Habborooms outside the walls? Then there is good news for you! With the start of tomorrow (November 1), every Habbo has their own place on the homepage of Habbo Hotel. This is your window to show other Habbos what your Habbo is all about. You can put your rooms, your friends, your topscores and you can put a lot of happy stickers in it.

As everything goes as we think it will be - and usual it does ;) - we dont have to close the hotel to make the Habbo Homes visible. Remember, the homepage of Habbo will be acting slowly that day.

- Your Habbo Home is your own place on the Habbo website, you can set up it - like your rooms - exactly as you want it to be.

- Build your own page and fill it with widgetsm stickers, stickies and information about your Habbo and your most beautiful rooms.

- Link directly to you rooms in the hotel and the Habbo Homes of your Habbofriends.

- Edditing your page and stay up to date is very simple. And easy by the way. Did we tell you that it isn't difficult? Chooser from the menus elements that you want on your page. Drag them with you mouse on your screen. And Thats it. Truly ;)

Mirmana
04-11-2006, 01:46 PM
It's pretty frustrating, habbo home.
Every time I try to update my home it gives me errors - and when it eventually DOES work it tells me I have to login again.
And I can't play habbo and update my home at the same time..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!