PDA

View Full Version : Durial321 Glitch - Fally Massacre

Sentrax
31-10-2006, 04:30 PM
So if you don't know what this was, I suggest you watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7ZbBNb-NE

In World 111 (Australia)
On 06/06/06 (666 sign of the devil)
When "Cursed_You" was the first to reached level 99 construction in RuneScape 2, he threw a big house party, during that house party a bug was discovered, you go into his dungeon, attack someone, and teleport out, after doing so you are able to attack ANY player ANYWHERE in RuneScape, for example you could be standing in Falador and see a level 3 skiller with a P-Hat and kill them and take their P-Hat... Complete chaos.

A level 115 called Durial321 went around abusing this glitch and making billions in items from the people he killed. He used ancient Magicks casting Ice Barrage and using his Whip to slaughter everyone! He made comments about not caring is he got banned, he will go into RuneScape history as one of the most famous people.

__________________________________________________ ____________

I was wondering if anyone was there, of if anyone knows anymore about it? It's very interesting, and probably one of the most infamous moments in RS history!

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Thread closed, this is old news and isn't worth discussing its been posted alot and no needs to be discussed again.(Also people don't care about it)

Panel-Host
31-10-2006, 04:33 PM
old news?

Sentrax
31-10-2006, 04:37 PM
old news?

Yeah, but I thought it would make a good talking point.
I aplogise if I'm not as 'up-to-date' as you'd like me to be.

:Jamie
31-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry but this is old. Its in the past and belongs there. People want to discuss about new things not old..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!