PDA

View Full Version : Halloween & Egging.

Homosexual
31-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, basically, our town has been given posters for halloween, due to many eggers and people scaring older people. Yet I was still egged, as I opened the door, I got hit by four eggs, on in the mouth. What shall I do...?

Yes! I have washed myself.

Axel
31-10-2006, 04:44 PM
It gets worse every year.... people are idiots.

blaster.
31-10-2006, 04:45 PM
im soz but i lol'd
its only a bit of egg m8 :s

brandon
31-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I would have chased them

Kymux
31-10-2006, 05:01 PM
I would go 'Treat for you lovely Halloweeners!'

And then got my rifle.

LOLZ

clarissa !!
31-10-2006, 05:03 PM
wudda shanked dem bruv

poll
31-10-2006, 05:06 PM
wudda shanked dem bruv

With your spoon lyke?

And theres nothing you can do now its a bit late :s

clarissa !!
31-10-2006, 05:08 PM
With your spoon lyke?

And theres nothing you can do now its a bit late :s
coursee!

YellowParasol
31-10-2006, 05:10 PM
People like that are seriously.. pathetic

Axel
31-10-2006, 05:12 PM
People like that are seriously.. pathetic

They ruin Halloween.... if you offer sweets, they try to nick them all, if you don't they egg you, can't do anything right.

Neurotic2
31-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Yobs :rolleyes:

raspberrys
31-10-2006, 05:19 PM
You rugby tackle one of them, tie them up and ring the non emergency police line :) Thats what i did last year.

vibrant
31-10-2006, 05:26 PM
It gets worse every year.... people are idiots.

They're ruining halloween.

I hate it so much. People usually 12 - 19 year olds go around egging people and doing horrid things to little kiddies and old people and not to mention homes.

I hate how stupid immature teens do stuff to abuse other people on such a - whats meant to be nice - occasion.

I personally think trick-or-treating should be for up to 11 year olds and they have to be accompanied by adults.
Anyone over that age is not allowed to go out on that night because people just take the mick and do bad stuff.

Police need to patrol everywhere too.

I think I should be president one day, I'd sort the little gits out ;)

JamesRouale
31-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I normally get my Air Pistol before I answer the door and place it in my pocket as I begin to open the door, so they know what not to do.

edible
31-10-2006, 05:32 PM
I hate them [: They're such little gob*beeps*

YellowParasol
31-10-2006, 05:37 PM

I personally think trick-or-treating should be for up to 11 year olds and they have to be accompanied by adults.
Anyone over that age is not allowed to go out on that night because people just take the mick and do bad stuff.

I 100% agree

brapbrap
31-10-2006, 05:39 PM
LOL, When they done did you shout after them:

"MY CHATROOM BUDDIES WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS" Looool

Liberation
31-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Im my town/village, If your seen eggin' people(s) houses or anything, you get a £80 fine.
Dont know if this is just my area, But ive heard this. So people are now going roun with black hoodies so their faces can't be seen.

DJ-Ali
31-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Halloween is crap anyway. It actually used to be a Christian festival. But Big bosses of companies brought the Vampires and stuff in to get more money. Some idiot brought eggs into school today. He was chucking them at people. There was one not cracked on the floor and I picked it up, went over to him, and broke it in his face. I just get annoyed with some people nowadays. Halloween isn't something that you should celebrate. You don't know how people get annoyed with Trick or Treaters (The younguns are okay though).

brapbrap
31-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Halloween is crap anyway. It actually used to be a Christian festival. But Big bosses of companies brought the Vampires and stuff in to get more money. Some idiot brought eggs into school today. He was chucking them at people. There was one not cracked on the floor and I picked it up, went over to him, and broke it in his face. I just get annoyed with some people nowadays. Halloween isn't something that you should celebrate. You don't know how people get annoyed with Trick or Treaters (The younguns are okay though).

Thats why you took the time to make a Haloween avatar? :s

?!?jAy2k6!?!
31-10-2006, 05:49 PM

Why lie? As if there was 1 egg on the floor uncracked and i doubt you would crack it on his face either.

uh huh her
31-10-2006, 05:54 PM
theres not really people who do stuff like that where i live. no one ever comes to our house.

FrozenWhisper
31-10-2006, 06:00 PM

I'm 12 I count as a youngen. I'm going out later with like 6 mates my brother his mate and my mum (Cause my brother's coming).We're going trick or treating. Actually. It's dead tonight. Suppose it'll pick up. No one's outside and had no trick or treatsers. You don't realy GET egging round where I live. Which is a surprise as some part's are "rough".

Bugsey6
31-10-2006, 06:04 PM

I hate it so much. People usually 12 - 19 year olds go around egging people and doing horrid things to little kiddies and old people and not to mention homes.

I hate how stupid immature teens do stuff to abuse other people on such a - whats meant to be nice - occasion.

I think I should be president one day, I'd sort the little gits out ;)

Lol you heared that on Gmtv :P but still it's very true :).

Frank459
31-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Lol you heared that on Gmtv :P but still it's very true :).

What do they call last night in MerseySide? Cant remember.

But youths were smashing bus windows and all that.

Anywhoo.. Ive got 4 few days past use by date eggs ready for some kid who thinks hes smart.

And to the guy who said you wouldnt go the that other kid and smash the egg in his face. WHY NOT. Ive done it before when people were pelting eggs at me on my birthday at school. I even took a few eggs to smash over people.

So would you not egg somebody if they chucked eggs at you? COURSE YOU WOULD GET AN EGG AND SMASH IT OVER THEIR HEAD. DUHH!

DJ-Ali
31-10-2006, 06:14 PM
I made the Halloween alt because I wanted to enter that Alt competition. I made it a lil' late though. As the competion had cloosed. I like making/recolouring alts so taht's why I made it. Not out of the joy of Halloween.

FrozenWhisper
31-10-2006, 06:18 PM

Christmas used to be a Pagan Celebration (under a different name). Lots of things orginant from other things days. If that makes sense.

brapbrap
31-10-2006, 06:32 PM
What do they call last night in MerseySide? Cant remember.

But youths were smashing bus windows and all that.

Anywhoo.. Ive got 4 few days past use by date eggs ready for some kid who thinks hes smart.

And to the guy who said you wouldnt go the that other kid and smash the egg in his face. WHY NOT. Ive done it before when people were pelting eggs at me on my birthday at school. I even took a few eggs to smash over people.

So would you not egg somebody if they chucked eggs at you? COURSE YOU WOULD GET AN EGG AND SMASH IT OVER THEIR HEAD. DUHH!

Mizzy night =[, I got a thread on it.

Frank459
31-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Nah it wasnt Mizzy night. It was somthing else.

Ahh I saw your thread. Mizzy = Mischeif.

Mischeif night that called it.

FrozenWhisper
31-10-2006, 06:37 PM
MIzzy night? I hadn't heard of that till like 5 minutes ago. Never happens in Winsford?

Hecho
31-10-2006, 06:43 PM
When you think about it, How Random. An Egg? Who thought of chucking eggs?

simon!
31-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I think they should bring out curfews :P! It'd go down so well with youths wouldn't it?

nets
31-10-2006, 06:45 PM
as I opened the door, I got hit by four eggs, on in the mouth. What shall I do...?
i guess it happened as you're probably an easy target. i'm assuming that as you just came onto habbox forum, and asked us what to do as some kids chucked eggs at you.

myke
31-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I just got back from trick and treating and the amount of people that are being egged, or attacked by flower bombs,

This girl got tripped over and SMOTHERED in flower,

There no need to do it, it just spoils it for everyone else!

Jamie!
31-10-2006, 08:19 PM
The Police round here are tight, they were saying that they were gunna give out ASBOs to any youth that was caught egging.

Jeez Chirp, if you have just been egged...I dont think you will be sitting at a computer asking someone what to do.

YouFail
31-10-2006, 09:43 PM
I always, and I mean always buy teh special steel pellets around this year. Hurt like **** if you get hit. Anybody comes near our house who is over 13, they are shot. The amount of "hard chavs" i've seen crying because of people doing this, makes me feel all warm inside...

Hecktix
31-10-2006, 09:44 PM
If you want to know what to do with trick or treaters who egg you. See my little bobbas thread. Lolol

-:Undertaker:-
31-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah it was Mizzy Night in Liverpool yesterday - oh lord..

Why don't these people get a life?

Hecktix
31-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah it was Mizzy Night in Liverpool yesterday - oh lord..

Why don't these people get a life?

Lolol Its not just in Liverpool

brapbrap
31-10-2006, 09:55 PM
But it comes from Liverpool, and we made it popular so its a scouse thing.

SO THERE.

DarkSound
31-10-2006, 10:09 PM
The Police round here are tight, they were saying that they were gunna give out ASBOs to any youth that was caught egging.

Jeez Chirp, if you have just been egged...I dont think you will be sitting at a computer asking someone what to do.

haha they wouldnt give and asbo out for egging

:Hazel
01-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Not alot you can do except egg them back if you know who they are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!