PDA

View Full Version : Regarding RadioPanel.co.uk Payments

Tomm
31-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Hello,

I have had a large ammount of RadioPanel purcases and I am unable to cope with the ammount I am getting. Eveyone will get their copy of RadioPanel - so please do not worry about not getting it. To speed this process up, can eveyone please email [email protected] from the email used to purcase with this filled in:

Name:

Date Of Purcase:

URL to where you want to place your copy of RadioPanel:

And we will get back to you in about 12-48 hours, please also give the email this subject (Excluding quotes):

"RadioPanel Purcase HxF"

Sorry for the delay this may cause people. I respect you may have allready emailed us about this but please email us with this information filled in.

Thanks,

Tom
RadioPanel.co.uk

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further offtopic posts.

adm
31-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Although i'm not involved, I see this service hasn't been very efficient with a number of complaints.

I'm surprised people would go with you now after the number of let-downs and lack of support etc.

ebay
31-10-2006, 07:31 PM
problems,problems, problems

i doubt your that busy

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post offtopic

D351royer
31-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Tom i think you imagine being busy, when you arent.

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please dont post offtopic

RNelson
31-10-2006, 07:40 PM
All i have with them is problems and no support sorry Tom.

uber
31-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Slow support cause you have to take it all through his "system"

Lycan
31-10-2006, 07:43 PM
system being?

feedback form .. email ... recycle folder?

uber
31-10-2006, 07:45 PM
kayako support suite.
"he needs to keep records"

CHTom
31-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Dont be so mean towards him.

He is upgrading his support soon and improving support tecniques.

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Send you another email??? are the 8 that I have already sent you not enough?

I and Paypal have sent emails to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and not a single reply.

You need to understand UK law and the sale of goods act. If you continue to take money via Paypal and not provide the software you will be guilty of obtaining money by deception and make yourself liable to prosecution.

What makes things worse is that your Paypal account is unverified, which could explain a few things about how legal your business is.

I hope you sort out my software very quickly, before you get more complaints than you can handle. In fact remove the purchase button from your website untill you have caught up with outstanding sales.

I purchased for www.habbo4girls.com and paid via [email protected]

Its down to you I guess, Habbox is a great place to help grow a business, and the perfect place to ruin any chances of growing one.

regards

Tim

Tomm
31-10-2006, 07:49 PM
I am unable to find a good system for managing support. Also at only £5 you can't expect a team of dedicated support staff 24/7 can you? Also yes I am infact busy, with school things mainly. If anyone is willing to give some of their time to support RadioPanel I am sure we can sort out some kind of payment.

Also I am having problems with emails. Currently my inbox only has 3 unread emails, and I am guessing the person above is the person I think it is, then you only emailed me yesterday. One of them was just forwading a email saying you have send £5 etc. from paypal and the other saying you have payed for it.

D351royer
31-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Ive msned you tom.

CHTom
31-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Ive already contacted you via PM and msn.

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Still at school? that explains the un-verified Paypal account.

uber
31-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Still at school? that explains the un-verified Paypal account.

Loads of people posting in the web-design section are under 18 and have a paypal account.

D351royer
31-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Timmy Why don't you shutup, It's ****y things like that that wont get you know software, i'm helping him to get this all done, you wont have to wait much longer so i'm asking you politley to stop complaining baring in mind don't talk to me about payments talk to tom.

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Sending money to un-verified accounts on Paypal can be a risk.

Plus who are you to tell me to shut up? Are you part of Radiopanels.co.uk?

This is a public forum, and my postings are in response to Tom's original posting at the top of this thread.

Lycan
31-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Yes this is a public forum... therefore everyone can tell you to shut up :)

headset
31-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Timmy Why don't you shutup, It's ****y things like that that wont get you know software, i'm helping him to get this all done, you wont have to wait much longer so i'm asking you politley to stop complaining baring in mind don't talk to me about payments talk to tom.
Yeah Dazza you have
NO Rights to tell people to shut up when they are giving you there views - Tom is a busy person He is safe + trusted its a good DJ panel but your just going to face the fact his busy

D351royer
31-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Yes i am part of radiopanel.co.uk so again be quiet :)

headset
31-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Why would Tom give you a job - Your nothink but trash

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other forum members

D351royer
31-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks allot ure not exactly, sparkling bright are you, *Removed*
And tom and me are good friends i helped him make it. i dont want to turn his thread into an argument so please stop.

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter

CHTom
31-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks allot ure not exactly, sparkling bright are you, *Removed*

Thats nice language...:rolleyes:

D351royer
31-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Neither is calling someone trash tbh. if u stick up for ureself in real life why not do it online.

headset
31-10-2006, 08:20 PM
yeah i mean you want us to stop arguing and you go and use that language

D351royer
31-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Be quiet, and stop arguieng thankyou.

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 08:23 PM

Me be quiet? well as an employee of Radiopanel.co.uk you should be nice to me, I am a paying customer and as your company has my money you are obligated to send me the goods for which I have paid.

D351royer
31-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I only send out the emails just started tom deal with payments and that so dont get me involved with that.

Lycan
31-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Me be quiet? well as an employee of Radiopanel.co.uk you should be nice to me, I am a paying customer and as your company has my money you are obligated to send me the goods for which I have paid.

actually...

unless you agreed to a contact.. invoice... registered company etc

your not obligated

beer
31-10-2006, 08:35 PM
so how long till your "team" set up my license then tom?

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 08:39 PM
actually...

unless you agreed to a contact.. invoice... registered company etc

your not obligated

I think you meant contract, and the invoice from Paypal is sufficient for this purpose.

A registered company is not required to trade in the UK, you can be a sole trader is you so desire.

Tomm
31-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Please stop all the argueing and spamming in my thread and keep on the topic of payments!

adm
31-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Tom, they are.

Tomm
31-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Tom, they are.

Not the personal things about Daza etc.

Lycan
31-10-2006, 09:02 PM
contact .. contract ... it appears i didn't press the r hard enough...

the invoice from paypal won't show what your paying for... and as you said your self its an unverified account paying for a digital item which there t&c won't cover for refunds etc etc

you should look into your company registered laws and regulations ;)

I think you meant contract, and the invoice from Paypal is sufficient for this purpose.

A registered company is not required to trade in the UK, you can be a sole trader is you so desire.

TimmyMallet
31-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Please stop all the argueing and spamming in my thread and keep on the topic of payments!

Ok back on topic, you got my money when do I get the software?

Recursion
31-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Ill help you out Tom if you like for like £2 a week :D

ckeneh
31-10-2006, 09:51 PM
i am also willing to help for support for a similar price because as i can see you are extrememly busy, and me, i have a bit of spare time on my hands ;) (BTW dont think im a n00b coz i have low posts, i mainly use TH forum)

SimplyTech
31-10-2006, 09:59 PM
i am also willing to help for support for a similar price because as i can see you are extrememly busy, and me, i have a bit of spare time on my hands ;) (BTW dont think im a n00b coz i have low posts, i mainly use TH forum)
Thinkhabbo?
And how does that improve the situation?

George Morgan
31-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Ew ThinkHabbo.

<? $thinkhabbo = "worst site ever";
if($thinkhabbo == "worst site ever") { echo "We know that ThinkHabbo is the $thinkhabbo" }
echo "Yes, ThinkHabbo is the worst site ever, and if you don't agree go and eat faeces"; ?>

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic

alexxxxx
31-10-2006, 10:02 PM
A bit OT, but Organised if you want help with Customer Service, maybe I can be of assistance?

Lycan
31-10-2006, 10:03 PM
because if you like pleasure then your like ckeneh

George Morgan
31-10-2006, 10:04 PM
ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo. ew thinkhabbo.

Go back home ckenneh

headset
31-10-2006, 10:05 PM
<? $ThinkHabbo = "The worlds most ****est site ever becasue it Rips; If ($Thinkhabbo == "Worst ever") { echo " In latest noob news Think habbo has been owned becasue they are ripper noobs"} echo "Why dose everybody go on the NOOOB site; ?>

D351royer
01-11-2006, 07:27 AM
I don't think tom would pay for the help if hes got more people helping out for free :P

lew!
01-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Pfftt, Id want my money back.. Not Very Professional. And you should be more reliable and not Ohnoe im busy ill hav 2 do it latah.

And tbh the site isnt all that great.. Some of the links dont even work.

Evasion
01-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Whoa, you guys are pretty hard on him aye. It's only £5, and that's pretty cheap for what he is offering. But if he's not doing it properly he should either charge more or change his standards.

TimmyMallet
01-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Whoa, you guys are pretty hard on him aye. It's only £5, and that's pretty cheap for what he is offering. But if he's not doing it properly he should either charge more or change his standards.

Charging more and paying someone to run it for him sounds a good idea!!

and yes £5.00 does seem dead cheap compared to the $400 I spent buying the SAM Broadcast software!!

With a proper support system in place I could see this software selling for around the £14.99 - £19.99 mark with maybe an annual support and update service subscription of £2.99 (I normally charge 10% or the retail value to my customers for support purposes)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!