PDA

View Full Version : Habboween Competition Winners Badges Handed Out! [Screenie]

Revivalry
01-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Yep guys, all the winners from the Habboween competitions have been handed their badges and 5 pressies. My pressies were:
- Black dragon
- Pumpkin
- Pumpkin
- No Icon
- No Icon

I couldnt seem to work out in my hand what "No Icon" is :s i got the eyeball badge and evil-carrot got the brain badge, that's all i know:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4572/badgey2iy8.png

Evil-Carrot's badge:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/373/carrot2ea9.png

Nixt (Forum Moderator) All threads on Habboween badges and competitions merged.

:Hazel
01-11-2006, 12:30 PM
good find + rep. ;] EDIT: when i can. ;[

Nayth
01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
The no icons were 2 skeleton posters :P

Revivalry
01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
How do you know that Nayth? I know you won a comp aswell same as me..

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 01:13 PM
It Isnt There Gaming Tickets

Robby
01-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I Also got brain badge :P

see below

womanizer
01-11-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm waiting for them to announce the basement quest.

Robby
01-11-2006, 02:38 PM
So is everyone :P

Revivalry
01-11-2006, 02:43 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/ZombieGang_272x243.gifHabboween is has come and gone! Still we celebrated it in style! On October the 31st, Lost_Witness and colmc went a little crazy when wandering through the parade rooms! You can find out who won a Habboween badge during the event here! We saw zombiebunnies, ghosts, the cast of Cluedo and even someone dressing up like colmc! All quite bizarre..but we like bizarre!

The lucky badge winning Habbos were: Kotu, redish, Clover,, Starburst1345, Quapla, jobs-bpm, xx-Bobba-xx, Adam,x, !x-xslashx-x!, Edwardo., Father-Ted11, Earjuice, Perked, WizardTom6, Blue-Jammy, 110ant, ItsKatiewoah., .kaibot., Oranges, danielno2, .pure.poison., x.tink.x, Zuar, Diwito, Bonuses, Wiseoldwitch, Clock, Lewizz, Hartleys, icebox12, Heatable, Vizit, Eynx, Skys, Blured, @mole:, Haydn, Ybz, IDrew, ardl, bubgum, Implications, Zatley, Rehabz, Bratfeatures, Jacobmadman, Stephanie-17!, R@8, Applicants, dd056, Onaedo, hi700, Spectroscopy, dropdeadscary, Haroon01, Rantic, -=Sliver=-, Prynex, p234, Hakinnen, Razor-Man, :yodude:, Yantie, Daddies, Bluevision.

Well done to you all!

See: http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/parade.html
------------------------------------
Horror Stories
In response to our call for harrowing Habboween stories we had a lot spine-tingling tales to read. Now, you can read the 5 winning entries...if you dare!http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1613/vampiregirlgang_231x166.gif

Why not check out Cronicle.'s (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/storiescr.html) story about the return of the Dave's, where Habbo staff are on the run from a dangerous army! If you haven't had enough spooks to send you behind the sofa, EhJay's (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/storiesej.html) nighmarish tale may just be enough to make you shiver. .Matt..Chenery.'s (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/storiesmc.html) story about shadowy figures stalking Habbo might give you nightmares, and Evil-Carrot's (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/storiesec.html) tale of what lurks beneath Habbo's eateries might make you think twice about hanging out in the Slice of Life! Finally, there is :.:loading:.:'s (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/storiesld.html) yarn involving some strange ducks and purple gelatinous material....don't say you haven't been warned!

See: http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/stories.html

DISCUSS

You
01-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Great find :)

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Wonder when They'll give the basement journey winners

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I have a funny feeling I might win.

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Double post due to the threads being merged

myke
01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Good luck to all. Five teams to win eh? I really hope I win [the same as many] I don't even own a HC badge ;// RoFL1111

ExtraKen
01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
The first of our alt competition winners is kaotix12's arm stealer! No one likes a missing limb, so be thankful this is just an alt!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/stolenarm.png
A potential option for Habboween's to come. This spooky Habbo outfit chooser was submitted by :Herb.
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/Dracula_Habbo_Competition.png
The monsterous Dr. Frankenstein comes to Habbo! Have you got all of your parts? If not, check out Jhonny-boy's image, and see if you spot yours..
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/dr_frankenstein_and_his_monster.png
Vote by Habbos as one of their favourite Habboween song in our recent poll, Sai. brings us MJ in action performing Thriller.
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/Thriller.png
And out final winner demonstrates what happens when clumsy Habbos try to carve pumpkins in a hurry. Nice work dbgtz!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album418/thebrainlessdufus.png

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/altcomp.html#Scene_1

You
01-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Just shows you can be crap to enter alt competitions now =) I like the room with the grave yards in and stuff =)

nice find

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Nice Find

You
01-11-2006, 03:10 PM
good find

myke
Wonder when They'll give the basement journey winners

FGS Is that all you say? :eusa_wall

Anyway, well done the the people who won :>> I'm just about to read about the Daves :o

Good find, I can't knock them cause I'm crap at stuff like that.

ExtraKen
01-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Winners

tiecommander
BubbleBaron
ColourBlind.
Tueros
-@TurkeY@-

Runners Up

andy8299
Mr.Vondacular
mr.pedriglieri
Pegwen
epsclone4

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/habboween/witches_house.html#Scene_1

Good find and well done to the winners.

myke
To begin your quest search "Journey-Man" and go to "Basement Lobby".

The closing date for your entry is Monday 30th October at Midnight.

Winners

Party: Fright Nighta

Chief Explorer: Hayleh,
Photographer: urbus
Digger: lethalfantasia
Researcher: callingcard

Party: Habboween Investigations!

Chief Explorer: knickit
Photographer: Dharasoh
Digger: :DragonBall
Researcher: jmb82

Party: The Hattie's

Chief Explorer: Chocolate-Eclair
Photographer: Rondom
Digger: Melanie--x
Researcher: IAmTheGolfTee

Party: The Bobble Heads

Chief Explorer: Emc2k
Photographer: Star..Eyes13
Digger: clayton=rulez
Researcher: ::colin.a::

Party: PHEH (Purple Haired Explorers -Habboween-)

Chief Explorer: scoobydooby
Photographer: Aimzi,x
Digger: Sam,!
Researcher: toteteke

The 5 winning Expedition Party's have received (all members) a selection of Habboween Furni, the Serpent of Doom and a randomly chosen Habboween Badge!

You
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
nice find =)

You
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
good find =)

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Double post due to the threads being merged.

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Nooo I Didnt Win :(

01-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Neither did I but then I didn't enter. :rolleyes:

Lerf
01-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Oh well, at least my group got a mention (the cast of Cluedo)

myke
01-11-2006, 03:14 PM
;( Team Unwanted must go back to their graves again <//3

SyrupyMonkey
.Halfy.
AuntyFrog
Jammy06

RIP </3 x]]

Thanks guys.

ExtraKen
01-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Nooo I Didnt Win :(

nice find

And lol me nether i entered every competition ;l lol

womanizer
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
o noes our team lost.

Yggdrasill
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Half the hotel have a halloween badge? It's nothing special then.

Lerf
01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Grrr. Ach well, all the work we put in to it went down the drain. Might as well let some see what we did;

Name of the Party: The Scary Sausages

Chief Explorer: Merf (The burnt sausage)
Photographer: Lerf (The half cooked sausage)
Digger: Cookie:::Monster (The raw sausage)
Researcher: EnglishTourist (The out-of-date sausage)

History: The Scary Sausages first originated last year in the Hotel Kitchen itself. Piers, the "master" of the kitchen had been treating these four sausages like dirt. It made them sad that they could not be loved like all the other sausages who were fulfilling their life long dream of being fed to the customers. Instead, the Scary Sausages were left in the freezer to wait... and wait... and then wait some more! EnglishTourist had been there so long, he turned green with fungus! Although, Piers probably should be given credit for at least trying to cook Merf though. ...Or should he? Probably not, since he left her in the frying pan for over an hour and nearly turned her into a pile of ash. Luckily, she survived. But then not so luckily, Merf was thrown out into the garbage can along with Pier's old underpants. A week later, Lerf joined Merf in the bin after Piers' sausage sales had gone down and he no longer wanted to make them. Unfortunately for poor Lerf, Piers was in the middle of cooking him at this point. Then the hotel's cordon bleu checked his freezer for any other sausages. Cookie:::Monster who had not even felt the flames of a frying pan in her life and the rotten smelly EnglishTourist were the only two remaining. Piers picked them up with his fish-smelling hands and dropped them in the trash. But something good had came out of all of this! Merf, Lerf, Cookie:::Monster and EnglishTourist had all become friends.
After the four new friends had escaped their way from the filth they had been living in, they came to an agreement that they should never let anyone make a fool of them again. What better way to do this, than to scare people off? And so, 'The Scary Sausages' were born. Since then, The Scary Sausages have been hiking, snowboarding, battleballing, travelling the world and writing their own songs. But now they are ready for something different. They want to take a journey into the depths of Habbo Hotel to solve the mystery of what really happened in the basement, by finding out what the Habbotics team couldn't.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9639/scarysausagesdb9.png

Laurensh1
01-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Check the first one who won a badge :P
how :P

lol

Hurts
01-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Yay for me and my clone! lololol Welldone to everyone else aswell :)

DCeption
01-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Yay for me and my clone! lololol Welldone to everyone else aswell :)

Some people have all the luck :) well done evry one, a few people on my list won ;o

PaulMacC
01-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Dude You Should Have Won , Do They Pick These Out Of A Hat

Cheep
01-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh my god, why did i even try entering, those alterations were much better than anything i could knock up in ten minutes!

ExtraKen
01-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh my god, why did i even try entering, those alterations were much better than anything i could knock up in ten minutes!

ye ;l wish i didnt make a good alt to send in :D lol

Hurts
01-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Welldone to all who won!

--ss--
01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
:/ didnt win but how random can the first entry be :rolleyes:

Vittell
01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
if u put it on habbox plz say mi name and giv me +rep

ty

http://www.****************/uploads/b76e6f6ffc.png

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not ask for reputation.

DCeption
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Loads of people do lol

DJ-Ali
01-11-2006, 03:57 PM
First, it was one of the badges given out on Habboween for those competions. And I don't really think you should ask for +Rep too. But yes that's the neeew badge.

Hurts
01-11-2006, 04:00 PM
My clone has that badge! lolol

Vibes
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Goodish find but old on ere and no1 is gonna giv u rep now. well onli bad rep. If you keep making finds but put abit more detail in u will get rep,

JUST DNT ASK 4 IT!

Keep trying m8 and gd luck

Barmi
01-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I must agree with you (or at least to some extent) - if I was entering an alt competition, it would take me hours to come up with something I would be proud to submit.

However, there's probably more judging criteria involved than just technical finesse. Selecting only the "technically perfect" pieces of pixel art will only discourage people from entering in the future, as they will think "I can't do anything of that standard - I won't bother entering". I think a lot of it's down to the idea and effort, and not as simple as winning an alt competition on a forum (which usually has the better looking images winning). (Hence being the reason for my lack of participation in the most recent image competitions.)

It looks like there has been a great deal of effort put into them, so well done to the people that created them. :) I like the Frankenstein one the best though - especially with the switches and indicators on the machine!

I'm not too fond of the first one and last one, simply because gore isn't necessary. Fabulous Halloween alts can be made without gore - and I actually think that you need to be really good to make blood and gore "fit" into your image. They still have their merits, and were selected, so still well done. :P

Would have been nice to see a public room alt like yours also get selected, Mr Cheep. :(

Methinks alt competitions should take place more regularly - to encourage people to take a creative streak, and play with pixels. :eusa_danc

hindu
01-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Yay for all habbo x's getting badges and winning competitions. I do wonder why :$

Vibes
01-11-2006, 04:32 PM
lol i want one of them badges soooo much!

But i missed the parade :(

exploit
01-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Good find :)

Shatterstar
01-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Ew I got a brain badge :P
Now I have to ask them if they'll transfer it onto my new account..

Zuar
01-11-2006, 05:23 PM
i won too

see below

Stab
01-11-2006, 05:26 PM
seriously why do you get so many name changes?

Laurensh1
01-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterstar View Post
Ew I got a brain badge
seriously why do you get so many name changes?

I hope they will be doing transferring on .nl soon :(
I have a Donnie-Santini Badge on my clone!

Pelfe
01-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Awh well done to everyone who won! =]
I'd still of prefer'd the furnihilist badge LOL!
anywayz yeh my team must vanish too here they are:-
Cheif Explorer - Explotation
Photographer - Dupion
Digger - Akem
Researcher - Shimz

Thankyou for the great times we had during this quest guys :] x

Nick-
01-11-2006, 06:39 PM
;o Got me a brain badge

Noobs keep asking me what it is xD

Cheep
01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
It looks like there has been a great deal of effort put into them, so well done to the people that created them. :) I like the Frankenstein one the best though - especially with the switches and indicators on the machine!

I do have to disagree Barmi, the only one which has had effort put into it is probably the frankenstein, and my bet is that was knocked up in under an hour. These alts were quickly done, rash, with many pixel errors. I think staff picked random emails, for the sake of announcing winners quickly.

Barmi
01-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I do have to disagree Barmi, the only one which has had effort put into it is probably the frankenstein, and my bet is that was knocked up in under an hour. These alts were quickly done, rash, with many pixel errors. I think staff picked random emails, for the sake of announcing winners quickly.
Yeah, maybe I should have rephrased, but the edit period had closed. I meant the individuals did them as well as they could, and as an individual put effort in (not necessarily a high level of ability). Time and effort are completely different - but I agree that more time usually does indicate more effort, higher quality, and more visually appealing.

Personally, I would like to see a range of ability whenever image competitions are announced, including those that have performed to the best of their ability (even though their ability may be sub-par compared to others), and some of the "higher-tier" images that people such as yourself submit - that are more realistic, and appear more viable in context. :)

(Obviously, the images with more finesse can't be the only ones selected, else it will discourage other from entering ["I can't make an image like that" syndrome], and will make image competitions a competition between a select few.)

Edit: And bringing it back to your comment about pixel errors - the more technical finesse that is required of entrants, the less entrants there will be; a smaller pool of people eligible to win, and thus the "same people win all the time" saying pops up. :( Which is why, as I said, the entrants chosen should represent a broad scale of ability. (But not categorising them as "higher", "lower" etc. - for that would be patronising to say the least. :P )

Pyroka
01-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Yeah, maybe I should have rephrased, but the edit period had closed. I meant the individuals did them as well as they could, and as an individual put effort in (not necessarily a high level of ability). Time and effort are completely different - but I agree that more time usually does indicate more effort, higher quality, and more visually appealing.

Personally, I would like to see a range of ability whenever image competitions are announced, including those that have performed to the best of their ability (even though their ability may be sub-par compared to others), and some of the "higher-tier" images that people such as yourself submit - that are more realistic, and appear more viable in context. :)

Obviously, the images with more finesse can't be the only ones selected, else it will discourage other from entering ["I can't make an image like that" syndrome], and will make image competitions a competition between a select few.)

I guess Sulake just pick entries which they like... I doubt they just say "I want DIZ ONE! And... DIZ ONE!" which sounds alot like what Cheep. was saying. Why else would they always be so busy? Oh yeah, theyre looking at competition entries... They do need to make a range of good images and ok images, just to show that they choose entries for the effort which would increase the amount of entries.

As for the whole "All the images they've done have pixel errors", big whoop, theyre not perfectionists like some.

mrcone
01-11-2006, 08:09 PM
i got the eyeball badge :]

Lewizz!
01-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I got a brain badge for shouting "TREAT" in the horror drome god knows how many times in the Habboween Parade :]

implications
01-11-2006, 10:43 PM
I won aswell. for shouting trick or treat :) woo lol xxxxx

Stab
01-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Lmao! I shouted Great instead of Treat like a million times ;)

implications
01-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Lmao! I shouted Great instead of Treat like a million times ;)

did u win a badge? :P

!!HM!!
02-11-2006, 05:54 AM
dream on lol, at habbowood Callie promised me to transfer my habbowood badge to !!HM!! from my clone, she said ok ( i had 2 week ban then). at the time i was unbanned there was a anouncement on the homepage about she leaving.... now if i mail habbo about this they say they aint allowed :/

Tomzeh
02-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Oops, how did this happen!
MODs please DELETE this post!

Tomzeh
02-11-2006, 09:45 AM
I won for shouting treat too!
I got eyeball :)

Pyroka
02-11-2006, 11:03 AM
AMAGAZ. You get a badge for shouting treat... Oh lordy. Nevertheless, nice find & congrats.

You
02-11-2006, 11:06 AM
AMAGAZ. You get a badge for shouting treat... Oh lordy. Nevertheless, nice find & congrats.
:P Didn't you get a badge for shouting Zap me or something like that to the Superlove girls?

!!HM!!
02-11-2006, 06:58 PM
:P Didn't you get a badge for shouting Zap me or something like that to the Superlove girls?
ya he did i think

Pyroka
02-11-2006, 07:24 PM

Mmm i did which was 4 words, at least i made a bigger effort *grins* It was "Zap me with Love" for your information also. :)

Black_Apalachi
03-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Grr I wish I knew about the alt comp.. my Habboween Wall Hanging would have pwned them and those garves in that alt have "BRB" written backwards. :@ (So basicly just a C&P flipped over).

Black_Apalachi
03-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Wd to all who won badges. I wanted the eyeball. :$ Anyhooo.... on the bright side, I won't have nubs asking driving me crazy asking me wat it is for the rest of my Habbo life. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!