PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 2 THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HABBO!

FuryPrime
01-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Here are some stüpid things i get to complain about Halo Hotel (lol)

1. if u stand still and u get ur eyes closed cuz ur not moving, isnt this so stúpid? why not just u fall asleep on the ground or something, make it more fun. i never saw someone sleep, standing, sitting may work ,. but standing? STÚPID!!!

2. If u like got a drink or food, it takes like AGE'S when ur habbo drinks/eats it. why not just make something that lets U Decide when u take a drink or not, STÚPID !!!

3. Lol, dont get me start on the habbo clothes

DJ-Ali
01-11-2006, 04:30 PM
You made a few good points here. +Rep (Cause' you need some)

Dan2nd
01-11-2006, 07:04 PM
omg lol I remember when i first joined habbo I kept asking people how to eat the food :p so that seems cool the eyes thing is kinda annoying I guess and I think boys should get more clothes girls have more not fair :(

Nixt
01-11-2006, 07:05 PM
To be honest, I don't think that is a big deal :D the clothes maybe, but not the other two.

Zehro
01-11-2006, 07:07 PM
The Sleeping Is Ok but theres 3 things there?

PTER
05-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Here are some stüpid things i get to complain about Halo Hotel (lol)

1. if u stand still and u get ur eyes closed cuz ur not moving, isnt this so stúpid? why not just u fall asleep on the ground or something, make it more fun. i never saw someone sleep, standing, sitting may work ,. but standing? STÚPID!!!

2. If u like got a drink or food, it takes like AGE'S when ur habbo drinks/eats it. why not just make something that lets U Decide when u take a drink or not, STÚPID !!!

3. Lol, dont get me start on the habbo clothes

1. Habbo established that feature to show that you are idle.

2. Whats the point of making your own custom time limits of drinking and eating? And alot of rooms through the hotel use this drinking time limit for games.

3. Habbo Hotel and Sulake work hard to make Habbo clothing look at its best, and to be diverse.. Why are you complaining? THEY ARE PIXELS, and could you even make better pixel drawinings?

Boxiel
07-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Yea thats 3 things not two... And non of that stuff bothers me, sorry.

-Soph-
07-11-2006, 06:59 AM
To be honest, I don't think that is a big deal :D the clothes maybe, but not the other two.

I agree ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!