PDA

View Full Version : Hola from La Marina!

Hitman
01-11-2006, 05:10 PM
I bring good news to myself and my friends! We´ll be moving into a house in Spain THIS Friday! This means I will get the internet back next week. =)

I can´t remember what the place is called, but it begins with an "a" and is near Alicante. =)

I didn´t look arouns the house, my dad did and my brothers, and it´s good according to them. A pool about 20 seconds walk away, very high security... either its a dodgey area or its just good. The town sounds good, my dad saw plenty of hot spannish chicks lol =P

The pool here is great. Wanna see a pic? Go to www.campinglamarina.com (http://www.campinglamarina.com) =) Thats where we´re staying atm, so come pay me a visit, or maybe not lol. As I was saying the pool was great, topless women... rofl ,)

Habbox skin is hot for halloween =)

My spannish is getting better, but not great. ;)

Tom

English
01-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Good luck with moving house! Your Spanish can't be that good seeing as you spell it with 2 Ns:P

Hitman
01-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Good luck with moving house! Your Spanish can't be that good seeing as you spell it with 2 Ns:P

Cheers, it´s fully furnished and we´re renting. Meh, it´s this spannish keyboard, and I always thought it was spelt with 2 n´s :p meh.

Liberation
01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Alicante is awsome. I been there, Hope your havinggood time and good luck with moving and everything etc etc etc<3

Hitman
01-11-2006, 05:31 PM
From what I&#180;ve seen it&#180;s a nice place. =) Cheers Liberation! <3 Damn this keyboard is weird. =( I keep pressing the wrong buttons lol.

-Soph-
01-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Haha, I kept on doing that on the keyboard when I went to france, hope you do fine! Good luck with everything over there, learning spanish would be the biggy for me, I'm moving to america in janauary, but luckily I dont have to learn another language:rolleyes:

Kymux
01-11-2006, 05:39 PM
du du du du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du du du du, were jumping around the mexican hat! hey!

gd luck moving!

EDIT: I thought tht was spanish, then remembered it's mexican when I wrote 'mexican'

Hitman
01-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Haha, I kept on doing that on the keyboard when I went to france, hope you do fine! Good luck with everything over there, learning spanish would be the biggy for me, I'm moving to america in janauary, but luckily I dont have to learn another language:rolleyes:
heh, thanks! I&#180;ll be going to a Spanish school so I&#180;ll HAVE to learn or I won&#180;t get anywhere lol. I can speak a little, not much at all but better than when I first came. I can say:

Sorry
Hello
Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Evening
Good Night
My name is
What is your name
How are you
Thank you
Do you speak English
I do not speak Spanish
I don&#180;t understand
Okay
I can count to 15 too lol

In spanish. And some more, but it&#180;s a start I suppose...

Also thanks Tea. heh.

I have 1 min left. so cya people! Ill try and be on later or tomorrow!

RNelson
02-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey Tom iknow you from msn anyway i live in a place called Ciudad Quesada 15minz from la marina my nana lived in la marina anyway hope see you soon btw people i am nearly fluent spanish :D and here's the words he knows incase any1 wants to learn

Sorry - Lo siento
Hello - Hola
Good Morning - Buenas dias
Good Afternoon - Buenas tardes
Good Evening - Buenas tardes aswell >.<
Good Night - Buenas noches
My name is - Mi nombre es
What is your name - Que es tu nombre
How are you - Que tal
Thank you - Gracias
Do you speak English - Hablas Ingles
I do not speak Spanish - Yo no hablo Espanol
I don´t understand - No entiendo
Okay - Vale (V = B)

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trese
Catorce
Quince

heh, thanks! I´ll be going to a Spanish school so I´ll HAVE to learn or I won´t get anywhere lol. I can speak a little, not much at all but better than when I first came. I can say:

Sorry
Hello
Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Evening
Good Night
My name is
What is your name
How are you
Thank you
Do you speak English
I do not speak Spanish
I don´t understand
Okay

In spanish. And some more, but it´s a start I suppose...

Also thanks Tea. heh.

I have 1 min left. so cya people! Ill try and be on later or tomorrow!

clarissa !!
02-11-2006, 03:49 PM
enjoy the niceish weather (: good luck in spain :D

Nick.
02-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey Tom iknow you from msn anyway i live in a place called Ciudad Quesada 15minz from la marina my nana lived in la marina anyway hope see you soon btw people i am nearly fluent spanish :D and here's the words he knows incase any1 wants to learn

Sorry - Lo siento
Hello - Hola
Good Morning - Buenas dias
Good Afternoon - Buenas tardes
Good Evening - Buenas tardes aswell >.<
Good Night - Buenas noches
My name is - Mi nombre es
What is your name - Que es tu nombre
How are you - Que tal
Thank you - Gracias
Do you speak English - Hablas Ingles
I do not speak Spanish - Yo no hablo Espanol
I don´t understand - No entiendo
Okay - Vale (V = B)

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trese
Catorce
Quince

It's Mi llamo es *NAME* and. Como te llamas.

How old are you - Cuantos Anôs tienes?
Good Day - Buenos Dias
Y tu? - And you?
Cayateh (pronounced k-eye-a-teh) - Shut up

RNelson
02-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Errr i do live in Spain theirs two meanings 1 for polite and 1 for like on your mates btw it's callate not cayateh ll=y
It's Mi llamo es *NAME* and. Como te llamas.

How old are you - Cuantos An&#244;s tienes?
Good Day - Buenos Dias
Y tu? - And you?
Cayateh (pronounced k-eye-a-teh) - Shut up

Nick.
04-11-2006, 04:16 AM
Errr i do live in Spain theirs two meanings 1 for polite and 1 for like on your mates btw it's callate not cayateh ll=y
Yeah, just remembered. And I know you do, I lived there for 8 years. Mi nombre - My Name. Mi llamo - I'm called. (Spanish teacher told me...)

beer
04-11-2006, 04:30 AM
jammy thing. me wanna see topless birds! oh well good luck wiv moving and most of all, have fun!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!