PDA

View Full Version : Need A Code And Coder!

Cody3
01-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I Need A Code And Coder That is good with setting up 3d virtual multiplayer games like habbo hotel but that isnt habbo its for my new project post your experince here!

Dentafrice1
01-11-2006, 10:57 PM
TBH With you..

I don't mean to hurt you but this won't work out. You cannot even spell and you do not have correct grammer.

Habbo is unique and not many 3D worlds make it. They make the graphics and end up not working.

Many people have tryed and spent alot of money on something like this.

Message me if you need hosting for this project tho.

Regards
Kevin

Jackboy
02-11-2006, 05:53 AM
TBH With you..

I don't mean to hurt you but this won't work out. You cannot even spell and you do not have correct grammer.

Habbo is unique and not many 3D worlds make it. They make the graphics and end up not working.

Many people have tryed and spent alot of money on something like this.

Message me if you need hosting for this project tho.

Regards
Kevin

rofl dentafrice, theres you going on about gramar.

Shauny
02-11-2006, 10:06 AM
I swear it's spelt as grammar..

pmsl.

beer
02-11-2006, 11:37 AM
you need macromedia director and need to know how to program lingo which is VERY hard to learn XD.

Encrypted!
02-11-2006, 02:57 PM
you need macromedia director and need to know how to program lingo which is VERY hard to learn XD.

I agree.
I started learning director and lingo about 2 weeks ago :-(
Im trying to do exactly what the thread starter wanted.

Anyway, good luck :-)

Geek
02-11-2006, 04:19 PM

NO YOU DONT. If you are coding for Shockwave yet, but you can do it in Java and a few others or you could create Win32 Applications or for DirectX.

Dentafrice1
02-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Oops I mispelled something :o Im not einstein im just a coder.. geeezer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!