PDA

View Full Version : Guide (sorta) to making money Fast *Members Only*

T0M
02-11-2006, 02:07 AM
This was not written by me i got it off another forum

ok here is a really good way to make money,this is for members or non members..

This strategy makes me alot of profit!!

skillz needed:well,u sorta need to be able to fish lobbies,but at the same time u dont,ehh just follow the guide..this is my way of merchant,and it is a pretty helping way to make lots of gp..follow..

ok well what i do to make plenty of profit is i start off traveling to catherby...most ppl kno how to get there,but if u dont just ask a fellow rs player to take u there,etc.

when u get there,u can either stop at the bank,or walk up and down the shores...ask to buy cooked lobbies for 100 each.....well anyways,u keep buying lobbies for 100 each,most ppl will sell to you becuz they are desperate fer the cash and want to get rid of there lobs so they can load up on more.understand?

well after u have purchased around 200/100 w/e u wanna sell,go to choose world....

pick a very large f2p world (one with the most ppl prefferably) and go back and fourth to banks selling ur lobs at 200 each....

say u started off with 100k.....

u bought 1k lobbies...all ur money is spent...

u go to f2p world..sell ur 1k lobbies for 200 ea..

YOU THEN MAKE 100K PROFIT!!

SO YOU STARTED OFF WITH 100K AND ENDED UP WITH 200K.....

TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY REPEAT THE PROCESS..http://www.fagex.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

This was not Written By me i got it off another Forum!

But it works :) i bought 500 lobbies for 50k at catherby and then sold em for over 100k profs

Ezzie.
02-11-2006, 02:49 AM
I think you should add more pics, but other than that it's a pretty good guide, quite good for an easy buck :)

micky.blue.eyes
02-11-2006, 09:12 AM
It's a good guide but use some capital letters and post pictures. Take a screenshot of the world map and draw a circle around Catherby, so people know where to find it.
When you make a guide, always assume other people know nothing about the subject and explain it all.

You can pm me or other runescape mods to update your guide if you want.

Matty
02-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Er very poor grammar pal, and I'm sure theys plenty of easier ways to gain money.

Dan
02-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Needs pics to break it up abit more, and probly more ways of making money other than just reselling lobs.

:Jamie
02-11-2006, 10:19 AM
If your gonna use guides from other sites then provide a link in the thread..Needs to be organised and some pictures.

CustomHabbo
02-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Nice guide.And its not his fault for the grammar

Axel
02-11-2006, 04:12 PM
You might wanna check on the prices, considering I sell my lobbies for 250 each.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!