PDA

View Full Version : Console Ignore?

DCeption
02-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Hmm maybe a little box you could tick, or like in a guest room you have ignore next to a persons name, maybe you could do that on console?

Hmm yeah thats my idea.

Ramones
02-11-2006, 12:36 PM
i think that's what the delete button is there for

:Hazel
02-11-2006, 12:38 PM
If someone gets on my nerves I just delete them. :p

Rcss
02-11-2006, 03:51 PM
i thinks its a brilliant idea coz i have m8z on my list that i would neva delete but i would love 2 igrone them

10/10 + rep original idea

DCeption
02-11-2006, 04:26 PM
i think that's what the delete button is there for

What if they were a really good mate, but kept spamming

Ramones
02-11-2006, 04:39 PM
you send them a message back saying stop sending me pointless messages and because they are such a good mate they will say "OK"

Danny
02-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Um, they still actually send messages though, but i just delete the posts if their a good friend, or i ask them to stop.. and get an answer like "don't like adverstisments, remove me" So i remove them.

Hopeless
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
if you want to ignore somone then delete them and don't accept they're f/r?

Starburst..x
04-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I like the idea.

GoldenMerc
04-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry but thats stupid,Thats why the delete button is there.

DCeption
04-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Sorry but thats stupid,Thats why the delete button is there.

Sorry but thats a stupid comment, what if it was some one you really liked but they were spamming

GoldenMerc
04-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry but thats a stupid comment, what if it was some one you really liked but they were spamming

delete them then re-add them,or live with it.

DCeption
05-11-2006, 12:14 PM
delete them then re-add them,or live with it.

And the point of re-adding them is none, becuase they will continue to do it,

Barmi
05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
And the point of re-adding them is none, becuase they will continue to do it,
:) Then ask them kindly to stop? If it was a good friend, they would respect your wishes and leave you off the spam list. Besides, deleting a message doesn't take long... unless it's changed in the past 3 hours? :s

Why would you want someone on your friends list if you didn't want their messages? Isn't that the point of the list? :s GoldenMerc made an ambiguous comment, and you only answered one half of it. :P

It could be seen as "that's why you can delete them from your list", which is what you answered. It could also be seen as "that's why you can delete messages", which is a comment I also made, above.

I like my console friends, and I value their messages. If something pulls on a nerve of mine, I will kindly inform the person of that. :) I also believe that those on my console are friends - and if they don't respect my wishes (I don't ask for much), they go. It's as simple as A-B-C! ;) So to the idea... I can't really say I support it, unfortunately. :P I wouldn't need to use the Ignore button on my friends in rooms, and I wouldn't need to Ignore their console messages. ;) (Even though I think it seems like that sometimes. :P )

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!