PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I was banned because

raverbaby4life
02-11-2006, 10:31 AM
I was once banned for reporting , when i reported i said what this certain person had said to me , because she avoided the filter so she could swear , so i wrote down exactly what she had said , and i was banned for swearing and avoiding the filter , just because i was reporting a noob :S

Sect
02-11-2006, 11:06 AM
I do what you do and have never been banned for it but maybe it was a new mod. when you report a swearer you get told to use the ignore button :s i dont care if I can see them swearing i just want them kicking out the damn hotel and of course they were swearing for at least 20 mins before they vanished but i got that stupid alert ages before that :s why waste time alerting me they could have used the same amount of time to ban the idiot. Grrrrrrr

Danny
02-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Um, unlucky mate.. next time just report them for swearing with out adding what they say? Then the mods can look through the chat logs, if they can be bothered :rolleyes:

Nixt
02-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Unlucky :) but if you think about it - even if you are telling them what was said, you are still essentially avoiding the filter.
If you do report, just say "they are swearing at me" and that way there is a chance it will get looked at. If you are really that worried about the ban though, I suggest you use the Help Tool.

PriceTags
02-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Exactly what Nixt said.
a simple "x is swearing at me" will do.

Pompey-Fan2k7
02-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Ive done exactly the same. Listen mate, you should be on the safe side, Mods these days dont understand, And abuse their rights.

Danny
02-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Well.. It is a bit stupid to type out exactly what was said.. as well it is against the habbo way to swear, and you send a message to them with swearing in it... :rolleyes:

Sect
02-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Habbo has a filter in rooms etc so you need to avoid it using full stops or spelling your words differently but the call for help has no filter and shows exactly what you write. if they banned you for swearing on the cfh for trying to help mods its out of order. you can always say you expected it to come up as bobba etc. no point reporting now if you cant beat them join them.

Unlucky :) but if you think about it - even if you are telling them what was said, you are still essentially avoiding the filter.
If you do report, just say "they are swearing at me" and that way there is a chance it will get looked at. If you are really that worried about the ban though, I suggest you use the Help Tool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!