PDA

View Full Version : New Payment Option - US PayBySMS/Text

micky.blue.eyes
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
We are pleased to announce the launch of payment by SMS/Text Message in the United States!
This service is in addition to the existing Pay by Phone option and allows a quick and easy way to get our optional "members game" for those without a credit card.

Payment by SMS/Text Message in the United States costs $9.99 for one month of membership. The higher cost of this payment method covers the additional costs we incur running the convenience of this service. Please note: Our other existing payment methods are still the same price as before. e.g. subscription via credit-card in the US is still only USD$5.00 a month.

Also please note that boost, T-mobile and Verizon Mobile Phone Companies do not currently support the PaybySMS option in the United States.

All US customers who wish to subscribe using PayBySMS/Text can now do so by clicking the 'Start a new subscription' link from our front page. For more information about Payment by SMS/Text message, please click here.

We are constantly looking to make our PayByPhone and PayBySMS/Text Message payment option available for more countries. If these payment options are not yet available in your country, be sure to check the latest news and announcements regularly.

I wonder what'll happen to the price of member pins now. :D

Grimmauld
02-11-2006, 01:52 PM
maybe i'll get my own now =p

Dan
02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Oo i saw that :P mebe pin prices will go down now

micky.blue.eyes
02-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Oo i saw that :P mebe pin prices will go down now

They better. :P

Leuven
02-11-2006, 02:30 PM
lol.

I would laugh if they went up :P

Dotals
02-11-2006, 06:06 PM
lol.

I would laugh if they went up :P

Haha, same.

Ashley 12344
02-11-2006, 06:52 PM
They're cheap enough as they are, especially on this forum. I expect they'll go up elsewhere though.

Joahh
02-11-2006, 07:14 PM
:) Doesnt affect me anyway

Royal
02-11-2006, 08:43 PM
That's really good for us pin buyers, prices will go down + many more pins will be for sale >:)

wildwinter
02-11-2006, 09:00 PM
That's really good for us pin buyers, prices will go down + many more pins will be for sale >:)

Me thinks the same as this guy

ThReAtEnEd
02-11-2006, 10:47 PM
it won't effect much probobly

you have to consider the people who buy the pins

most are usa (i think?)

now they can jack their friend's cels and get a free pin =|

and i dont see why they should go down neway lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!