PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People blaming Jibbi

Arcanum
01-08-2004, 01:43 PM
To begin with, NOT EVERYTHING IS JIBBI'S FAULT! All those people complaining Jibbi isn't doing anything for them! Well, newsflash, there are LOTS AND LOTS of habbos out there, she has a real life as well, she can't bow down to everyone! So please... stop complaining, I'm going mad! :o

-Arcanum

Arcanum
01-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Hmm, okay, but still, how do you know that pets are PART of the problem?

-Arcanum

Butcher11
01-08-2004, 03:56 PM
To begin with, NOT EVERYTHING IS JIBBI'S FAULT! All those people complaining Jibbi isn't doing anything for them! Well, newsflash, there are LOTS AND LOTS of habbos out there, she has a real life as well, she can't bow down to everyone! So please... stop complaining, I'm going mad! :o

-Arcanum
Omg, Go Arcanum, it's your birthday! I totally agreem she gets a bad rep becuase the hotels doesnt work to what ppl expect, but just imagine without her, we'd be in trouble, she's one of the main reasons we have a Uk habbo hotel.

name14
01-08-2004, 03:57 PM

-Arcanum

Am I wrong in saying the bobba forum is about people to complain?

Gottomi
01-08-2004, 10:16 PM

-Arcanum

When jibbi became the manager she became responsible for MANAGING the hotel, therefore all the problems that are going on are linked to the bad management of the manager aka Jibbi. If there are problems in the hotel the MANAGER is supposed to find a way that they can be solved, and not add new ones like the pets.

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Maybe no one is at fault. Nothing's 'wrong', it's just that things need improving.

Adzeh
02-08-2004, 01:28 PM
i totally agree with Arcanum. so many people think that when something bad happens or they dont agree, jibbi is supposed to sort it. not everthing she does will please every one. but she tries her best. people could at least give her a little credit for the work she does. How many people thanked her for the g-nation givaway, not enough. it seems that when she does something good evry 1 like her, but when jibbi does sumething a couple of people dont agree with, then they all go mad a blame her for the smallest things.
get over it
there are thousand of habbos
an 1 hotel manager hu has enough on her plate without whining habbos to boot.
get a life people jibbi is there to try to make the hotel a better place, that isnt going to happen until people stop being so selfish

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Exactly, she's only human... Nothing in life is perfect and habbo is one of those things. Habbo's only been around for less than 5 years, and it's still developing like any other community would be at that stage.

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:19 PM
I have to keep lecturing people that Jibbi is not the maker or the centre of the problems, Sulake made the hotel, have a fight wih them, not someone who is just trying to do their job sheesh.

dj-ice-age
02-08-2004, 08:48 PM
I AGREE JIBBI ISNT THE ONLY ONE THAT RUNS THE HOTEL THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ASWELL SO STOP BALMMING JIBBI :@

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:53 PM
The only problems with her is that she dosnt like her audience and she dosnt talk to them or care what you say, she dosnt own the website, she did not make the website. She probably cant even upload stuff on it as you have to be on the computer it was made on.

Arcanum
04-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Hey guys, thanks for your support! It is true that the manager is supposed to find a way to sort out problems, but come on, she has a life remember! Maybe even a husband(Lol, probably not :p) or boyfriend, children or a full time job! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! :p

-Arcanum

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:34 PM
I am not sure about her being human, but she does have a life, this is a game, its like this forum, you're mods, not janitors and business people, you dont have to work non stop.

Moose
05-08-2004, 01:57 AM
OK I AM REAL TICKED WITH ALL U BABIES COMPLAINING ABOUT JIBBI, ALL THE FAILURES IN HABBO IS NOT HER FAULT, AND ALL I SEE IN THIS BOBBA SECTION IS "MUAMUAMUA! JIBBI DOSNT GIVE OUT RARES"
AND "SHE MAKES THE HOTEL BAD" AND ALL THIS POOP! LISTEN, JIBBI HAS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HABBO AND SHE DOSNT CARE FOR U PEOPLE, SHE DOSNT CARE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, NOW STOP BEING BABIES AND GO ON! :@ WHO CARES IF UR POOR? ITS JUST A GAME! IF U DONT LIKE IT GO TO A DIFF. HOTEL! OR DONT AT ALL!

and habbox should have a rule about saying negative things to jibbi

Arcanum
05-08-2004, 05:43 AM
OK I AM REAL TICKED WITH ALL U BABIES COMPLAINING ABOUT JIBBI, ALL THE FAILURES IN HABBO IS NOT HER FAULT, AND ALL I SEE IN THIS BOBBA SECTION IS "MUAMUAMUA! JIBBI DOSNT GIVE OUT RARES"
AND "SHE MAKES THE HOTEL BAD" AND ALL THIS POOP! LISTEN, JIBBI HAS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HABBO AND SHE DOSNT CARE FOR U PEOPLE, SHE DOSNT CARE TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, NOW STOP BEING BABIES AND GO ON! :@ WHO CARES IF UR POOR? ITS JUST A GAME! IF U DONT LIKE IT GO TO A DIFF. HOTEL! OR DONT AT ALL!

and habbox should have a rule about saying negative things to jibbi

You are right to a certain degree. I don;t agree with the Habbox rule though. TGhis forum is meant for whining, whinging and complaining. All I was saying is people should not blame things on her that arent her fault!

-Arcanum

sk8or12000
05-08-2004, 05:52 AM
SHUT UP u freaks jibbi is the coolest person i knowe i dont give about what u say she is bsy i know her god cant u cool it i mean it sounds like u r going to cry about it what c h u m p s :eusa_snoo and i swear i should slap all u so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care if your poor get a job work for it i was poor at one point and jibbi did nothing she told me to work for it and then people will respenct u more and also pay u and then u dont have to beg and get on peoples nerves i mean jezz!!!!!!! So dont blame her is u r too lazy to get a job and a freaking life

Brother Ryan
05-08-2004, 11:11 AM
How can you find her cool? She dosn't talk to anyone on Habbo Hotel, she just disappears not caring about her 'adoring' fans, I bet you hvae never talked to her, apparently when you try to talk to her she pushes you away or ignores you.

I know it isn't her fault that the hotel is in such a state, but it is not her fault, blame GlitterKat, she looks evil.

Arcanum
06-08-2004, 05:55 AM
Brother Ryan, are you sure you know what you're on about? You don't know Jibbi, so don't pass judgement on her!!!

-Arcanum

Jane
06-08-2004, 03:44 PM
I personally think jibbi is a great hotel manager!! It may not be perfect - There may be some lag etc - But she keeps it running and thats all that matters!!!! Also, In a response to the messages saying she ignores yew , they are totally untrue I have had a conversation with her, the only reason she may not hvae talked to people is that she doesnt have the time, shes and extremely busy person, she cant stay round and chat all day she has a important job to do. So all you people stop putting her down shes awsome :D :eusa_clap Rawk on jibbi :rolleyes:

name14
06-08-2004, 03:51 PM
mwamwaaa jibbi doesn't give out rares mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 12:12 AM
Well duh, we know that, shes the worst hotel manager yet on Habbo Hotel. Heartless Human.

Arcanum
07-08-2004, 11:24 AM
You know you are breaking the Habbox forum rules at the moment Brother Ryan. Jibbi is just like any other habbo :@

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 02:50 PM
I cant read :D , poor Jibbi she hated for being human.

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 03:07 AM
Brother Ryan, now that i read your derogatory posts towards Jibbi, this might be why you were banned. For all of you who are reading this, this subject has come up many times, and we just need to get over the fact that Jibbi is our manager.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!